Yes, the Right wing is evil ...

Started by Baruch, July 21, 2017, 06:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/19/despot-disguise-democracy-james-mcgill-buchanan-totalitarian-capitalism

but that doesn't make the Left wing good guys ;-(

Also Powell memo and PNAC ... it is pretty clear what crazy billionaires have been up to ... since 1913 (Federal Reserve).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Any Political side is the fabric of humanity, as in as every person is a complex creature of faults, virtues, temperaments and ideals, when they decide on a political side, those varying degrees translate into that political standard, and so creates the opposing dichotomy of "if your not with me your against me", leading to extremist political views on both sides.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Atheon

The right is eviler than the left by many orders of magnitude.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Shiranu

Quote from: Atheon on July 21, 2017, 09:16:38 AM

This. Both sides may be "evil", or have "evil" segments, but not all evils are created equal. To act like the left and right are more or less the same is just objectively wrong.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 21, 2017, 09:34:58 AM
This. Both sides may be "evil", or have "evil" segments, but not all evils are created equal. To act like the left and right are more or less the same is just objectively wrong.

And what of lets say the difference between Hitler and Stalin. Hitler was regarded as right wing given his approach, his belief that jews needed to be wiped out, all that, but Stalin when looking at his history bears all the marks of someone you could see going though university today and wanting to take back what they think is owed to them. Those he attacked and killed, from the establishment to those opposing his methods, were just people trying to live their lives.

Both these war criminals serve as the most extreme examples of ideals gone to far on either end, and while its true the right can have more association with things like the church or religious practices, which creates its own mess in the structure of a secular society, it can't be left to think one side having all the power is a good thing, that just creates its own problems.

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on July 21, 2017, 09:16:38 AM

FEMA camp for you and your fellow comrades ... who ironically are opposed to Russian Communist Party ... who is hiding under bed.  Boris Badenof confused!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on July 21, 2017, 12:42:59 PM
And what of lets say the difference between Hitler and Stalin. Hitler was regarded as right wing given his approach, his belief that jews needed to be wiped out, all that, but Stalin when looking at his history bears all the marks of someone you could see going though university today and wanting to take back what they think is owed to them. Those he attacked and killed, from the establishment to those opposing his methods, were just people trying to live their lives.

Both these war criminals serve as the most extreme examples of ideals gone to far on either end, and while its true the right can have more association with things like the church or religious practices, which creates its own mess in the structure of a secular society, it can't be left to think one side having all the power is a good thing, that just creates its own problems.

Atheon uses unusual definitions.  For him, all pacifists are Left, anyone not a pacifist is Right.  This is why there literally people out to kill him, on every street corner, unless he is at a Mahatma Gandhi convention ;-)

BTW ... both GB and US are war criminals post WW II.  We aren't really different from the Axis ... except winning.  Since I don't need to virtue signal, I am fine with our side winning instead of those other guys.  Took 74 years for the Bolsheviks to collapse.  But Marxism still rages on.  Nazis are still around too, and not just Hitler clones in Argentina ... there is a little Hitler in everyone ... including Mahatma Gandhi (pro Hitler during WW II).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 21, 2017, 09:34:58 AM

No two people are the same, and they are both shit eating monkeys.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Okay, cool bro, we get you hate politicians, but that is irrelevant to the fact that they simply are not objectively comparable in harm they do.

And really? Turning republicans vs democrats into Hitler vs Stalin? Am I back in high school?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 21, 2017, 02:57:04 PM
Okay, cool bro, we get you hate politicians, but that is irrelevant to the fact that they simply are not objectively comparable in harm they do.

And really? Turning republicans vs democrats into Hitler vs Stalin? Am I back in high school?

You did argue on the varying degrees of evils on both sides, I just used the most extreme examples of political ideologies at their far worst, and why we all need to be careful of whoever we side with. This is also why I no longer vote

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on July 21, 2017, 04:43:54 PM
You did argue on the varying degrees of evils on both sides, I just used the most extreme examples of political ideologies at their far worst, and why we all need to be careful of whoever we side with. This is also why I no longer vote

Okay, but even as much as I hate the republican platform, they aren't even remotely close to Hitler level. You don't have to be Hitler and Stalin to be bad. Nor are they on track to get that bad.

I am struggling to find a more accurate comparison... Like eating a shit sandwich or a mayonnaise sandwich. Yes, mayonnaise is fucking disgusting, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna say' "Whatever, I'll just let everyone else decide which I'll eat.". The mayonnaise sandwich is better any day of the week.

Like most of what you say, I just can't grasp that mindset. It's cutting your nose off to smite your own face...

Baruch

But ... but ... according to Democrats, Hillary is St Joan, and Donald is the anti-Christ.  Glad to see that some people don't see Democrats as ... Stalinists or Republicans as ... Nazis.  Yes, any study of history would show they are not as bad ... except for the one million dead Vietnamese (D party), and the one million dead Iraqis (R party).  It isn't bad unless you kill 10s of millions of people, mere millions are a mere statistic.

We can hope that the West doesn't turn full evil ... half evil is bad enough.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on July 21, 2017, 05:30:07 PM
Okay, but even as much as I hate the republican platform, they aren't even remotely close to Hitler level. You don't have to be Hitler and Stalin to be bad. Nor are they on track to get that bad.

I am struggling to find a more accurate comparison... Like eating a shit sandwich or a mayonnaise sandwich. Yes, mayonnaise is fucking disgusting, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna say' "Whatever, I'll just let everyone else decide which I'll eat.". The mayonnaise sandwich is better any day of the week.

Like most of what you say, I just can't grasp that mindset. It's cutting your nose off to smite your own face...

You don't have to be Hitler level to be evil.  Trump level is just fine for "evil enough".  The facts are closing in on Trump.  He wants to be an authoritarian leader, but he will fail.  The balance of power among our Branches Of Government are closing in around him.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 22, 2017, 03:30:39 AM
You don't have to be Hitler level to be evil.  Trump level is just fine for "evil enough".  The facts are closing in on Trump.  He wants to be an authoritarian leader, but he will fail.  The balance of power among our Branches Of Government are closing in around him.

FBI = evil
CIA = evil
DHS = evil

What is not to like?  I wish they would cancel all elections, make those three agencies the three branches of government.  Evil is good.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

Quote from: Baruch on July 21, 2017, 01:33:05 PM
No two people are the same, and they are both shit eating monkeys.
I don't eat it... I throw it

Quote from: Baruch on July 22, 2017, 07:32:06 AM
FBI = evil
CIA = evil
DHS = evil

What is not to like?  I wish they would cancel all elections, make those three agencies the three branches of government.  Evil is good.

circular firing squad. The only people that win are the ones that sell body armor

The Rs aren't even close to Hitler? seriously? Wall st is responsible for the deaths of millions of people
and the destruction of billions of lives around the world... unless you're making a point of Hitler being a Christian, I am sure they are more than half way there
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.