News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Please help me!

Started by Kirk12, July 20, 2017, 11:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirk12

Hi,

I am a self-employed person and had a fair monthly income from it. So, I decided to buy a house with a mortgage finance. I spent a lot of time to find a suitable house. After a long search, I found my dream house. But I couldn’t buy it immediately due to some financial crisis. So, I thought to wait for a while and the house owner was very lenient to help me with his time.

But, now the things are getting worse and I don’t have a stable income from my business. When I searched for a fixed term mortgage, I came to know that confirmation of earnings is mandatory while applying for a mortgage. I don’t know, how to face this situation as I am completely downhearted now. Is there any option for me to get a mortgage? Please help me.

In my search, I came to know about several mortgage brokers offering different type of mortgages for self-employed. But, the instability of income is my issue. I have a good credit score and I don't think it alone would help me here. Some of the NO LINKS PROMOTING YOUR BUSINESS - PickelledEggsmortgage broker reviews seem that they provide  the service[/url] for all the people who needs a mortgage.

Do you have any experience of facing a situation like this. Can you suggest me something which I could do now. And please help me to find a mortgage broker too. Thank you.

Mr_C

A lot of times a couple of years of tax returns can be used. Back before the 2008 financial crisis you could do a no-income verification loan if your credit and assets were good enough.

I don't know if that's the case now though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Could God build a yacht so big even he could not fill it with bitches?"
-Stephen Colbert

Deidre32

If you don't have a stable income, it will be hard to keep up with the mortgage. So, maybe get the stable steady income first, and then pursue buying a house?
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

Baruch

Find someone who will arrange a "rent to own" ... you can do that on houses, not just furniture.  Then you don't have equity, nor do you have a tax deduction ... but in the long run you get the house.  You take the risk, not the creditor.  This is more palatable to creditors if you don't have steady income (and self employed usually don't).  Sorry if your situation disappoints.  And good luck with that self employment.

Sorry, 30 year fixed mortgages are obsolete, just as stable well paid employment is.  Have you considered a gypsy wagon, or maybe a used Airstream.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Deidre32 on July 21, 2017, 12:18:22 AM
If you don't have a stable income, it will be hard to keep up with the mortgage. So, maybe get the stable steady income first, and then pursue buying a house?

I was chatting to a friend the other day about the cost of living standards and how some people need to work two jobs just to get by these days. Living alone is a struggle in today's market, which is why I'm glad I'm gonna be moving in with my two boyfriends and we can all help each other out.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on July 21, 2017, 08:53:23 AM
I was chatting to a friend the other day about the cost of living standards and how some people need to work two jobs just to get by these days. Living alone is a struggle in today's market, which is why I'm glad I'm gonna be moving in with my two boyfriends and we can all help each other out.

This is why multiple-occupancy housing is usually zoned out ... they don't want you escaping their trap.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on July 21, 2017, 01:37:36 PM
This is why multiple-occupancy housing is usually zoned out ... they don't want you escaping their trap.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Jason78

That is some top quality spam.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

PickelledEggs

[mod]If this is true, that you are in financial crisis, I am sorry... but I am confused at to why you came to our atheist forum to ask a question.

For that reason and for the link that I edited out, I am suspecting you are spam.

Goodbye.[/mod]