News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Yup, He's a Crook.

Started by trdsf, July 20, 2017, 01:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on July 21, 2017, 01:18:41 PM
And so did his personal lawyer.  As Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov says that Asshole and Vlad the Impaler have met many more times than just the three we know about.

Vlad was Romanian, you ignoramus (about E European history).  QE II is descended from that Vlad.  Vlad in Russian means ... Jim.  Are you going to put stakes in the hearts of everyone named Jim?  The D-party is such a Gothic horror, and it isn't even Halloween yet.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: trdsf on July 21, 2017, 01:03:03 PM
Oh, and while we're at it?  Sean Spicer just resigned.

Insert your own rat/sinking ship jokes here.
He'll probably be much happier and have lower blood pressure away from Trump Inc.

Cavebear

Quote from: fencerider on July 21, 2017, 01:48:39 AM
I have a bet on the table that Trump gets fired before Christmas, but I may loose that bet. Apparently the Rs in Congress think he's an idiot; but for now he is still a useful idiot.

They were saying yesterday on XM that Russian have been laundering money by purchasing real estate in NYC. Is it possible that has something to do with Trump? nah couldn't be... and just because the media had recordings of Jr bragging about the financing the family gets from Russians; a few years ago; doesn't mean anything either. As Breitbart would say its all fake news. (Breitbarts credibility rating sucks because they don't do much fact checking before they dump a story)

It won't be before Christmas, but it might be just before the 2018 mid term elections as Republicans bail to survive their own election efforts.  2nd guess is just after they are all safe for 2 years.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 22, 2017, 03:35:57 AM
It won't be before Christmas, but it might be just before the 2018 mid term elections as Republicans bail to survive their own election efforts.  2nd guess is just after they are all safe for 2 years.

!. Declare martial law

2. Cancel Obamacare

Neither will happen, politicians are cowards who can't find gainful employment.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: trdsf on July 21, 2017, 09:59:08 AM
Curiouser and curiouser, as Alice said.
Trump once described his inner circle as a "well oiled machine".  The presidential cabinet seems to be in a shambles.  If Pence can stay out of the way and avoid being noticed, he may just be given the keys to the White House.  What an odd task Pence has trying not to be caught in the potential collapse of a presidential infrastructure, so he might rise from the carnage like the Phoenix and lead the country to the promised land.

_Xenu_

[/quote]
Quote from: trdsf on July 21, 2017, 01:03:03 PM
Oh, and while we're at it?  Sean Spicer just resigned.

Insert your own rat/sinking ship jokes here.
This entire administration is such a farce I cannot decide if I should laugh or cry. I don't understand why the Republicans haven't impeached him to give Pence the presidency. They have plenty of political cover to do so, and we all know they would prefer him anyway.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Cavebear

Maybe an odd way to think here , but I'm beginning to think of Trump as President 667 (the neighbor of the Beast).  LOL!

Hey, its just a joke...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 22, 2017, 04:47:37 PM
Maybe an odd way to think here , but I'm beginning to think of Trump as President 667 (the neighbor of the Beast).  LOL!

Hey, its just a joke...

If you accept Obama as 666, then I agree ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: _Xenu_ on July 22, 2017, 08:54:12 AM
This entire administration is such a farce I cannot decide if I should laugh or cry. I don't understand why the Republicans haven't impeached him to give Pence the presidency. They have plenty of political cover to do so, and we all know they would prefer him anyway.
I've decided to laugh, because my tear ducts aren't strong enough for the necessary and appropriate flow for crying over it.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

SGOS

Quote from: _Xenu_ on July 22, 2017, 08:54:12 AM
This entire administration is such a farce I cannot decide if I should laugh or cry.
Watching the Executive Branch right now is like watching Saturday Night Live.  It's hard to tell sometimes which one is supposed to be the humorous satire.  Although watching the disorganized chaos in the real life version is kind of funny in a sick kind of way.  But it's also spooky sad, and it makes me feel bad about the state of my country, and how far we have fallen.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on July 24, 2017, 05:32:36 AM
Watching the Executive Branch right now is like watching Saturday Night Live.  It's hard to tell sometimes which one is supposed to be the humorous satire.  Although watching the disorganized chaos in the real life version is kind of funny in a sick kind of way.  But it's also spooky sad, and it makes me feel bad about the state of my country, and how far we have fallen.

Started with Death Valley Days Reagan.  Sorry ... voted for him twice, but the D party keeps putting up Cultural Marxist candidates.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 21, 2017, 06:46:48 PM
He'll probably be much happier and have lower blood pressure away from Trump Inc.
please don't play with the Trumptonite....

Is Donald the unTrump named after Donald the Duck? I remember that guy couldn't keep himself out of trouble.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on July 25, 2017, 12:21:33 AM
please don't play with the Trumptonite....

Is Donald the unTrump named after Donald the Duck? I remember that guy couldn't keep himself out of trouble.

Donald, not Howard, the Duck had anger management problems ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Trump is digging the hole he is in deeper every day.  The Senate Republicans are stating to abandon him.  I'm thinking even odds now that he will be removed from office in some way.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 28, 2017, 02:43:18 AM
Trump is digging the hole he is in deeper every day.  The Senate Republicans are stating to abandon him.  I'm thinking even odds now that he will be removed from office in some way.

Trump is building the Elon Musk hyper tunnel to China ;-)  Another delusional billionaire.  The RNC never picked Trump ... they have never supported him, never will.  He isn't part of their MIC club.  And yes, if Trump is removed ... there is civil war.  Hope you all enjoy your civil war ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.