News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Yup, He's a Crook.

Started by trdsf, July 20, 2017, 01:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

So Asshole just effectively admitted that the reason he made Jeff Sessions his AG was that he expected to be protected from any investigations about Russia.

And anyone who thinks that the GOP wouldn't already be holding impeachment hearings if it were Hillary is a fool.  IOKIYAR, after all.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Atheon

No sane person disputes that.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

trdsf

Quote from: Atheon on July 20, 2017, 02:56:36 PM
No sane person disputes that.
Granted, but we seem to be suffering under a paucity of sane people.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Mike Cl

Quote from: trdsf on July 20, 2017, 03:27:02 PM
Yeah, stupidity seems to be the order of the day.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

D-insane and R-insane.  But I am neither ;-)

There are no statesmen ... just sociopaths claiming to be statesmen.

I am disappointed in Trump too.  Every other President gets dick sucking Attorney Generals who lie like rugs (see George W and Barak).  His initial WH job filling extravaganza ... was unprofessional for such a legendary businessman ;-)  He actually trusted other people to suggest names to him.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Remember; Uhhh... Benghazi!
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

aitm

paucity
excellent word of the day. We should have a thread that celebrates that. Paucity....love it!
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 20, 2017, 07:30:15 PM
Remember; Uhhh... Benghazi!

His name was Seth Rich.  Arkanside even in 2017 ... the corpses continue to pile up.

McCain and Hillary want to nuke Iran and Russia.  McCain just got diagnosed with brain cancer.  What is Hillary's excuse?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

"Trump regrets hiring Attorney General Jeff Sessions"

Obligatory subheadline:  "America regrets electing Donald Trump"

fencerider

I have a bet on the table that Trump gets fired before Christmas, but I may loose that bet. Apparently the Rs in Congress think he's an idiot; but for now he is still a useful idiot.

They were saying yesterday on XM that Russian have been laundering money by purchasing real estate in NYC. Is it possible that has something to do with Trump? nah couldn't be... and just because the media had recordings of Jr bragging about the financing the family gets from Russians; a few years ago; doesn't mean anything either. As Breitbart would say its all fake news. (Breitbarts credibility rating sucks because they don't do much fact checking before they dump a story)
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on July 21, 2017, 01:48:39 AM
I have a bet on the table that Trump gets fired before Christmas, but I may loose that bet. Apparently the Rs in Congress think he's an idiot; but for now he is still a useful idiot.

They were saying yesterday on XM that Russian have been laundering money by purchasing real estate in NYC. Is it possible that has something to do with Trump? nah couldn't be... and just because the media had recordings of Jr bragging about the financing the family gets from Russians; a few years ago; doesn't mean anything either. As Breitbart would say its all fake news. (Breitbarts credibility rating sucks because they don't do much fact checking before they dump a story)

The Chinese have been buying property, everywhere.  But they are D-party buddies ... get your Mao jacket now, rice pounder!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Welp, Asshole is researching the limits of his power to pardon (as well as how to interfere with the Mueller investigation) -- which is even more interesting in light of his own director of Homeland Security stating that yup, Russia interfered in our election in his favor.

Curiouser and curiouser, as Alice said.

trdsf

Oh, and while we're at it?  Sean Spicer just resigned.

Insert your own rat/sinking ship jokes here.

trdsf

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on July 21, 2017, 01:03:03 PM
Oh, and while we're at it?  Sean Spicer just resigned.

Insert your own rat/sinking ship jokes here.

This was anticipated.  Good thing for him it wasn't a Clinton administration ... Arkanside ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.