News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Cleaning Issue

Started by simplyalex, July 19, 2017, 08:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simplyalex

I am in search for a good product that can provide a convenient bathing experience for my dog, and came across this dog bath tub online? I want to know your thoughts about this product.

PopeyesPappy

Raised tubs are the bee's knees when it comes to bathing the pooch. The one you linked looks like it would benefit from a ramp if you are going to use it for larger pets.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Mike Cl

It looks good--but you will need to order the steps for it, too.  Have you googled it and looked at the reviews?  It's always good to find those who don't like it and why.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

simplyalex

I have a pet ramp at home which my German shepherd use whenever he goes in and out of my truck. I will try to conduct more research to see if this product receives a good feedback. Thank you guys.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: simplyalex on July 19, 2017, 08:14:08 PM
I am in search for a good product that can provide a convenient bathing experience for my dog, and came across this dog bath tub online? I want to know your thoughts about this product.

Yer nuts. A big plastic tub from Wally World and two saw horses and you've saved ~$100.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

Stop fucking around. I spent 45,000 to have a 35 foot wide and 8' deep tub put in for my dogs. Sometimes they let me bath in it as well.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust