News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Now, if you are read....

Started by Drich0150, July 19, 2017, 02:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flee thinker

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 09, 2017, 09:34:06 AM
Hey, Flee--welcome (hug)!  I LOVE my chew toys!

They're not food though.

Cavebear

Quote from: Flee thinker on August 09, 2017, 08:33:20 AM
I got one, didn't I?

A warm welcome.  Sure.  We are a lot more tolerant to new members than you might think.  But if, as it seems now, you are just another theist, your welcome here will be brief.  So which is it?  Are you here to teach and convert us to any theism (good luck on THAT) or to actually discuss a rational universe free of superstitons?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Flee thinker

Quote from: Cavebear on August 09, 2017, 10:11:19 AM
A warm welcome.  Sure.  We are a lot more tolerant to new members than you might think.  But if, as it seems now, you are just another theist, your welcome here will be brief.  So which is it?  Are you here to teach and convert us to any theism (good luck on THAT) or to actually discuss a rational universe free of superstitons?

You're joking right?

Cavebear

Quote from: Flee thinker on August 09, 2017, 10:13:37 AM
You're joking right?

I joke, but usually not here and not unless I say I am.  You're a theist, right?  If I misundertood that, you should write more clearly.  I'm pretty literal.

Oh and I bet Baruch would have discussed me thinking I was "pretty" if I didn't beat him to it.  I understand HIM, but he will never get me at all.  LOL!

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 09, 2017, 10:39:22 AM
And neither are you--not even for thought.

Mike, my gardening forum awards "acorns" for well stated posts.  I suppose we don't have those here, but consider your self "acorned".  Well said!

Baruch

Don't got any acorns ... but you are corny ;-)  I can award you cow patties however.

No, you don't understand me, you only understand picinic baskets, you thief!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.