News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Now, if you are read....

Started by Drich0150, July 19, 2017, 02:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote from: aitm on July 19, 2017, 07:39:10 PM
14 days? Nice dodge. But that is not the real point. A REAL god would not create a world where living creatures had to eat other living creatures, nor  a world where living creatures were being eaten by other creatures and then.....have the temerity to suggest "it" has the fucking moral high ground. Go fuck your pretend piece of shit god. Really, your god is the most pathetic useless immoral, vicious and sadistic piece of shit that humanity has ever invented....and then worshipped...since humans, three thousand years ago thought just like "him"....odd that, to us, but not to you......

Forget eating, have you seen the crazy shit what insects and parasites do? Any god that would create that is terrifying.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Atheon

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Mike Cl

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 19, 2017, 06:08:53 PM
  then why participate?
Well, Oh Great Dildo, because I can. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Sal1981

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 19, 2017, 05:24:25 PM
Quote from: Sal1981 on July 19, 2017, 02:34:13 PM
Do you speak for god?
All Christ centered Christians do. in everything we think say and Do.

Just what I thought. You say you speak for god, but that means god has no voice of his own.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 19, 2017, 08:42:12 PM
Forget eating, have you seen the crazy shit what insects and parasites do? Any god that would create that is terrifying.

You will never be a biologist ... they love that kind of shit.  In fact ... flies love shit literally.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Drich0150

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 19, 2017, 09:40:01 PM
Well, Oh Great Dildo, because I can.

Translation= Butthurt and thinks I can be discouraged or derailed.

You are more than welcome to continue on if you like
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Cavebear

14 days? Nice dodge. But that is not the real point. A REAL god would not create a world where living creatures had to eat other living creatures, nor  a world where living creatures were being eaten by other creatures and then.....have the temerity to suggest "it" has the fucking moral high ground. Go fuck your pretend piece of shit god. Really, your god is the most pathetic useless immoral, vicious and sadistic piece of shit that humanity has ever invented....and then worshipped...since humans, three thousand years ago thought just like "him"....odd that, to us, but not to you......

Oh don't be all polite AITM, just let it all out, LOL!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Drich0150

Imagine your response if you could see the whole exchange, and not hide yourself from the uncomfortable bits...
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

Drichbitch's god created shit, literally, if his babble is to be believed.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Eell, to be honest about it, how would we know what a deity thought just or fair?  I mean, what if a deity wished us all to die at once so we could join it before we committed more sins.  And how would any of us know what the sins were.  Maybe it is just stepping on ants?  The point is there is no knowing anything about any alledged deity. 

And what if there was more than one with different "sins"?  LOL!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 22, 2017, 04:36:43 PM
Eell, to be honest about it, how would we know what a deity thought just or fair?  I mean, what if a deity wished us all to die at once so we could join it before we committed more sins.  And how would any of us know what the sins were.  Maybe it is just stepping on ants?  The point is there is no knowing anything about any alledged deity. 

And what if there was more than one with different "sins"?  LOL!

As a demigod, I know what sins are, by my own lights.  I don't know yours and don't wanna know.  Monotheism is ... iffy.  Polytheism is ... for the birds ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

do the bird-gods eat the insect-gods? if there is only one bird-god are you back to monotheism?
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Cavebear

Quote from: fencerider on July 22, 2017, 04:50:15 PM
do the bird-gods eat the insect-gods? if there is only one bird-god are you back to monotheism?
Wouldn't that be birdgodeism?  And then wouldn't there be arguments bout how birdgod learned to fly?  Ah, but then a drich would come along and argue what birds always flew.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on July 22, 2017, 04:50:15 PM

Well the bird-god of the Moas ... was an awesome bird-god, an awesome bird-god was he!  That is why the
Kiwi birds (also NZ) had to gang up on them, to get the Polynesians who found NZ, to exterminate their arch enemy.  Remember, kiwi fruit are just gay kiwis ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.