Just Because You Think Your being Watched, Doesn't Mean That You Aren't

Started by Solomon Zorn, July 18, 2017, 06:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solomon Zorn

You guys know that I am schizophrenic.

But I have a feeling that Donald Trump, is monitoring, me. Is that possible?

If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Baruch

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on July 18, 2017, 06:44:38 AM

What is crazy about paranoia ... is that the authorities don't really care about you at all ... and that insults your overweening pride ;-)

Yes, the government monitors everyone, because they can.  Even what I am typing right now.  But it doesn't matter, they are all short-attention-span avengers!

And no, the President doesn't personally do anything, that is why there is a huge executive branch to do his bidding.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

If it is any comfort, I seriously doubt he knows you exist.  Or me.  Really, he might be the most embarrassing atheist I know of in the US of A.  He might be the dumbest person with orange hair.  He could be the foolishest Trump in the Universe.  But he will never care about us.

You might be being followed by real enemies day and night, but Trump isn't one of them.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gawdzilla Sama

No, he's not watching you.

And stop doing that with your hands, please.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SoldierofFortune

There is no doubt that all the internet data is scanning,
including what you or me writes on forums and all kind of social media, 
by the intelligence agencies, especially the agencies that are in the USA...
That's big bro...

SGOS

I don't think Trump is monitoring you.  He can't even monitor himself, and what he thinks he sees doing that is make believe anyway.  He just twitters around in fog bumping into things, all the while thinking everything is hunky dory.  I even kind of envy him.

Jason78

Donald Trump, is monitoring, me. Is that possible?

No.   He spends too much time tweeting and googling himself to spend any time monitoring you.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Mr.Obvious

He is to Busy on twitter misspelling 'conference' to be looking into guys Like you and me.

For better or for worse, I fear your cause for anxiety lies closer to home. At the internal level.

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Sleep deprivation, caused Lindberg to perceive a gremlin riding with him, behind his seat, all the way across the Atlantic, during the flight of the Spirit of St Louis.  Monks and prophets frequently employ limited sleep deprivation to experience visions.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on July 19, 2017, 07:35:03 PM
Sleep deprivation, caused Lindberg to perceive a gremlin riding with him, behind his seat, all the way across the Atlantic, during the flight of the Spirit of St Louis.  Monks and prophets frequently employ limited sleep deprivation to experience visions.

the human brain is a complex mess of neurons firing all over the place, and stress effecting those currents can have bizarre results.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on July 19, 2017, 08:21:21 PM
the human brain is a complex mess of neurons firing all over the place, and stress effecting those currents can have bizarre results.

Which is bizarre ... what seems normal to us, or what is abnormal?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

your not imaginig things Zorn. They say that there are super computers maintaining a file on each of us. everything you buy with a card, every website you visit, every video of you from traffic cams...

I don't know what the guvmnt does with the info, but wall st companies sell the info about you to each other. ( where is my royalty contract? where are my royalty checks)
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on July 21, 2017, 01:54:37 AM
your not imaginig things Zorn. They say that there are super computers maintaining a file on each of us. everything you buy with a card, every website you visit, every video of you from traffic cams...

I don't know what the guvmnt does with the info, but wall st companies sell the info about you to each other. ( where is my royalty contract? where are my royalty checks)

We were told by the school principal, that any bad action we take, will "go into your permanent record".  And it did.  J Edgar was maintaining dossiers on everyone.  Do you think that has stopped?  You are a medieval peasant, with an iPhone.

Oh, old news but ... the Obama admin was efficiently searching that info, illegally, to get stuff on people associated with Trump.  Too bad Seth Rich wasn't part of the protected class.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: fencerider on July 21, 2017, 01:54:37 AM

I don't really care what the government or industry knows about me.  It doesn't do them any good.  I am immune to advertising.  Plus, they don't find out much about me.

And I expect some will contest that.  It will be an interesting discussion.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 22, 2017, 03:39:08 AM
I don't really care what the government or industry knows about me.  It doesn't do them any good.  I am immune to advertising.  Plus, they don't find out much about me.

And I expect some will contest that.  It will be an interesting discussion.

I am also immune to advertising.  Were you left on your parent's doorstep by gypsies, like I was?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.