Just Because You Think Your being Watched, Doesn't Mean That You Aren't

Started by Solomon Zorn, July 18, 2017, 06:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Harvestdancer

In days past people feared the government was spying on them.  In modern times they say "Hey Siri/Cortana/Alexa/NSA, can cats eat pancakes?"
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Cavebear

Funny you should mention that.  I was just researching whether cats eat fruit.  Apparently they do...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on July 22, 2017, 04:44:05 PM
Funny you should mention that.  I was just researching whether cats eat fruit.  Apparently they do...
Our cat (that has passed) ate a bit of banana every now and again, but turned his nose up to any other fruit. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

You learn something new every day.  I saw on another site where a person's cats were eating melons.  I had a hard time accepting that cats would, but some research showed that some do.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

My cats are smarter than any of you.  They choose to live with me ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on July 28, 2017, 07:01:10 AM
[My cats] choose to live with me ;-)
Well, that shoots the Hell out of the arguments against free will.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on July 28, 2017, 07:38:45 AM
Well, that shoots the Hell out of the arguments against free will.

Some cats carry a parasite that allows them to control infected owners .... must open can of tuna, now!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.