How to post against and or How to read a Drich post.

Started by Drich0150, July 17, 2017, 04:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 20, 2017, 01:53:10 PM
Reply number 7 there butt munch
http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=11768.0

kinda left you speechless.. where i come from to render one completely speechless is wiping the floor with them.

not really, since what your saying is so inane and meaningless, that trying to discuss anything with you is a pointless exercise, why should anyone exert energy into something when it leads to nothing changing.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on July 20, 2017, 01:23:14 PM
In making the claim you 'wiped the floor' with anyone here means your both highly delusional, and came here looking for a fight instead of a discussion. It suggests something on a sociopathic level of external validation

The first rule of fight club, is don't talk about fight club.  If you do, you aren't a real fighter, you are a wannabe.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 20, 2017, 01:53:10 PM
render one completely speechless is wiping the floor with them.
I tried wiping the floor with a person before, but I ended up with a bigger mess than when I started.  Now I just use a mop.  Really, you don't have to make it so complicated.

Blackleaf

Dick, you're not fooling anyone but yourself. If you render people speechless, it's not with your arguments, but with your stupidity, ignorance, and hypocrisy.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Drich0150

Quote from: Munch on July 20, 2017, 02:51:47 PM
not really, since what your saying is so inane and meaningless, that trying to discuss anything with you is a pointless exercise, why should anyone exert energy into something when it leads to nothing changing.
Translation: butt kicked topically/not smart enough to respond.
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

Drichitis is a condition where the sufferer confuses ANY ATTENTION with POSITIVE ATTENTION. Not getting positive attention, because he's an asshole, he's forced to take any attention to confirm that he is, indeed, actually alive.

But nobody cares.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PickelledEggs

How to read a Dirch post? You're instructing us on how to read your posts? Why not just be coherent like every other fucking person on this site?

get out of here with that bullshit

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Drich0150

1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Drich0150

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 21, 2017, 10:48:39 PM
How to read a Dirch post? You're instructing us on how to read your posts? Why not just be coherent like every other fucking person on this site?

get out of here with that bullshit

Because 'coherence' is a variable. For example If I as a mechanic try and explin the nature of a transmission failure do to thermal break down in the primary pressure pump seals because you are ignornt of the inner working of an automatic transmission I should sound inconstant to you.

But here's the problem most of you d-bags took a "shop class" on hour a week once or twice a month and you vaguely grasp what it is I am saying/You know just enough to be dangerous. Now because I am a 20+ year vet in the industry, my diagnostic ability/general knowledge may simply be deeper than yours. But, pride will not allow most of you to acknowledge the superior authority on the subject matter. Most of you think that 20 years of 1 hour a week one or two weeks a month of shop class is the same as my 20 years 6 or 7 days a week 4 to 6 hours a week in research and study for 20 years.

Now because you have the numbers it only takes one or two retarded monkeys who thought themselves to be heavy hitters to start a "Drich is incoherent chant" after their best efforts fail in argument.

The purpose of this thread is for the honest to look at themselves and what they know or think they know, and understand if I say something not familiar or that you do not understand then you are not speaking of or representing the form of Christianity represented in the bible. Now if you want an audience with God you must approach Him with what is written in scripture. not your way not the way of a given religion but His way, and what He has written.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 22, 2017, 09:26:15 AM
Because 'coherence' is a variable. For example If I as a mechanic try and explin the nature of a transmission failure do to thermal break down in the primary pressure pump seals because you are ignornt of the inner working of an automatic transmission I should sound inconstant to you.

But here's the problem most of you d-bags took a "shop class" on hour a week once or twice a month and you vaguely grasp what it is I am saying/You know just enough to be dangerous. Now because I am a 20+ year vet in the industry, my diagnostic ability/general knowledge may simply be deeper than yours. But, pride will not allow most of you to acknowledge the superior authority on the subject matter. Most of you think that 20 years of 1 hour a week one or two weeks a month of shop class is the same as my 20 years 6 or 7 days a week 4 to 6 hours a week in research and study for 20 years.

Now because you have the numbers it only takes one or two retarded monkeys who thought themselves to be heavy hitters to start a "Drich is incoherent chant" after their best efforts fail in argument.

The purpose of this thread is for the honest to look at themselves and what they know or think they know, and understand if I say something not familiar or that you do not understand then you are not speaking of or representing the form of Christianity represented in the bible. Now if you want an audience with God you must approach Him with what is written in scripture. not your way not the way of a given religion but His way, and what He has written.
Coherence is only subjective when you're a moron, you moron.

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!