How to post against and or How to read a Drich post.

Started by Drich0150, July 17, 2017, 04:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 18, 2017, 04:03:44 PM
and your example of 'mercy' shows me who you are.
I am a single letter short,(y) yet you take the example as a point to try and attack me rather than help or forgive. But again your example is about who you are not me. As I am not the one who has to copy and paste my short comings or to fix it, but you are. So in a measured response I inturn expose you and your short comings, but rather than grammatical short coming I point out a character defining short coming, even among 'wolves.'

Which is why I had to write out a thread explain how to engauge me with fact, citation and BCV when asked... because "I" am the one who does not think. right. I am the only one here who cites his work whether it be from the bible or external sources, from nasa, news organizations PBS, the dictionary, strong concordance or the like. All of that sport requires thought.. but here's the thing a simple mind will never acknowledge or recognize. Because my conclusions are different you assume there is no thought behind them. Now honest injun time. If I am the one who shows research in just about every new subject I broach, then would it not stand to reason I am probably the only one who has actually researched his topics??? If then being one of the few who has research idk EVERYTHING I bring up would it not then stand to reason I also took methodology and applied it to God???  And what if then I found God where you failed??? Why would me responses then be any different than they are right now?

Again, just because I do not come to the same conclusion you did, doesn't mean a hellva lot more research went into me finding God, than you put fourth making the faith based statement there is no God.

True Intelligence is not always found in the answer, but in the research, documentation, and the making of a final conclusion for yourself based on the information you yourself was able to gather, rather than rely on what others whom you were taught to respect, tell you to think.

That is the basis of your knowledge and final conclusions. in that everything you believe is based on another man's thoughts and philosophies.
I went out lived life, and in doing so found God. If you guys were too whatever to do so on your own, I'm sorry. But know He is right here waiting for you to take off the hat and bend the knee./Gotta do it His way.
Because I know there is only one way, and if you can't get past your pride with me/one willing to be talked down to on the behalf of God inorder for you to square yourselves before God and humble yourself His way, you will never do so with a God who is not going to bend to your will to do things your way.

I honestly do not care is the thing sport. I just want you to have the real truth, of it all. I want you to feel the fires of Hell engulf you and know at least you are here by flat out choice, rather than experience the torment of "what if.." echoing around in whatever is left of you after the hell fire had burned away the control you once had over your mind.
This was my fate. I had everything wrong about God, and wondered would I serve God if I knew better, would I be in hell??? This was the ultimate part of Hell for me. IF i can spare you of that is all I care about. because like I said I think I could eventually find contentment in Hell if I knew I openly chose to be there, despite of knowing who God really was, and not the sunday school poser I grew to hate.
  No. I am simply a caster of seed. I am here to expose any fertile ground to the truth, whether it grows or not is not my job. I will not be here for the harvest. I do not get to decide who is wheat and who is weed, I will not decide what is grain and what is chaff. why? because I am not here to save souls. Only christ can do that and does not need me to do it for Him. I am simply here to broadcast truth and clarity about God. Would it supprise you to know that I think may 1/2 or more of you are already saved, bt like the son who left the father are out spending your inhearetance while the sunshines. I am here to remind you that you can go home when you are ready. And IF you seek out your father on His terms He will fully welcome you back to great reward. not just let you in his home as a servant
...and you could have all of this if you A/S/K like I did. The insanity of standing proclaiming a truth so easy for you to vet that would not only bless you but remove the venom and bitterness you have been holding on to for so long in your heart. God is ready to take all of that from you if you simply let Him.
You know me better than that I always respond to context.
I am ready when ever you are.
Oh great and powerful dildo please regal me with your unceasing and penetrating, uh.......whatever you call that so poorly constructed crap that it is impossible to tell what it is you are saying.  And it matters not anyway since it all pertains to a fiction.  So, prattle on, oh great teacher, prattle on..........................
And Sport................Now if you are read...................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 18, 2017, 04:05:08 PM
Because you were one of the little guys asking me to be more christ like and not be so mean when I respond to you.
You are an idiot. Your X-donor was an idiot for not aborting you.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 18, 2017, 06:28:14 PM
You are an idiot. Your X-donor was an idiot for not aborting you.
Did you ever stop and think--maybe he was aborted.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

tl;dr.....can you summarize in one short paragraph? I don't have time to read whiny crap from a babbleshitter.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

fencerider

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 17, 2017, 04:35:50 PM
There seems to be some issue here. Now whether it is because I do not follow stereotypical lines Christians take when speaking with you, or because you guys are just so removed from God you have absolutely no clue as to how to identify "Godly/Christ like behavior" that you have a hard time posting an adequate response or defense. Thus you check out early so as to not be whooped by the Christian or be made the fool with all your learn'n being turned into a boat anchor.

1) Don't take what I say so harshly I like having fun with people and the more seriously you take yourself the more fun it is for me to take you down bit by bit. I don't mind trading words. but at the same time you can't be thin skinned either.

1a) How is this a Christ like behavior? let's look at how Christ dealt with the rich young ruler.. If you don't know the story a very young rich man came to Christ wanting to use his riches to fund a rebellion against Rome making the messiah the Jews wanted. Christ turned Him away rather harshly by telling Him it would be easier for a camel to go through an eye of a needle then for a rich man to get into heaven.. Christ told Him to sell all He owned give it to the poor and come follow Him. The young man went away hurt because He could never do what Christ asked because He had too Much, and could not give it up.

Also look at how Christ settled the disputes between his disciples He was very hard on them calling them foolish blind, asking who has bewitched you, How do you not know ect... Very hard on those who were learning under Him. Why?

Because Humility is the key it is the key in letting go the foolish and things of this world that want to keep us separate from God. to be made a fool is to separate the fool from his folly, or the potential student from the quick 'Sunday school' answer. it makes you think rather than assume what you know to be truth to be true.

So being hard on a douche bag, kicking in the teeth of a dawkins arguement one of you has adopted as a mantra as to why there absolutely can not be a God, now will give a wise person pause.

2) If I seem really hard on you and make you 'feel bad,' or I make you want a 'safe space' know it is because You yourself come off that way. You burden believers with notions and philosophy that most of the time does not apply to a religious argument, yet because that is all you have you change the nature of the argument to fit your own 'righteousness'.

2a) Christ HATED A-Holes Who did this and held back no spite venom or spared then an opportunity to be made a fool. This is the real reason He died. The A-Hole whom He was making look really really bad could not refute that he was legit, yet he was super critical of their interpretation of the bible, and how they over burdened and even changed the religion to fit their own philosophical agendas.
Here is a link to a good detailed article citing many different times where Christ tore into those proclaiming to know the law but did not have but their own Sunday school idea of the law. https://www.gotquestions.org/scribes-and-Pharisees.html

here is Christ taking a whole chapter to rip these guys a new a-hole:
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=mat+23&version=ERV

3) I also want to address the why don't you turn the other cheekers. one I do. as each post is self contained and I do not let venom from one post spill into another. meaning you can rail hell fire and brimstone down on me in one post, and ask serious questions in the very next and I will take my queu from the serious questions posted

Here's the thing that to me should be clicking off in your heads but doesnt...

This Guy "me" claims to have found Christ but his version of God/Jesus is completely different than mine.. So because his ideas of God seems to radically different than my own, maybe I was so far gone that God just let me go than drag me back.

But no.. You a-holes think my God failed so there can't be any God, so Because Drich is doing things differently he is the one wrong and not doing things wrong enough to fail like the rest of us did.. Rather consider for a moment I am indeed right in what I have to say, you just dismiss anything you can grasp outright as being wrong/delusion.

Here's the thing though... we are not that far apart on what/who God is. What God wants from us and what He will give in return. In most of your cases the only thing standing between you and your God is yourself. your ego. God would rather burn all the earth down than allow a single self serving proud ego into Heaven. Agan it is not wrong to be proud in God or what has done or given you.. Just need to give credit where it is due.

Now if you are ready I do have a curriculum to work through.... Or we have spend several weeks here.

I have entertained myself by spell checking this post
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

fencerider

There was a young man that asked what he needed to do to be saved that Jesus told to sell his stuff. BCV of a young man wanting to lead a rebellion.

I would love to go to a "sundae school"; especially now that it is summer time.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on July 19, 2017, 03:45:50 AM
There was a young man that asked what he needed to do to be saved that Jesus told to sell his stuff. BCV of a young man wanting to lead a rebellion.

I would love to go to a "sundae school"; especially now that it is summer time.

WWJD?  He wouldn't text and drive.  In fact, he probably wouldn't own a RomanSmartPhone to begin with.  Americans are distracting themselves to death, with their CIA toys.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Drich0150

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 18, 2017, 05:15:56 PM
Oh great and powerful dildo please regal me with your unceasing and penetrating, uh.......whatever you call that so poorly constructed crap that it is impossible to tell what it is you are saying.  And it matters not anyway since it all pertains to a fiction.  So, prattle on, oh great teacher, prattle on..........................
And Sport................Now if you are read...................
Question... If my arguements are so poorly constructed then why do you and your buds have such a hard time topically refuting anything I say? but rather turn to trolling and ad hoc attacks in an attempt to destroy the messenger rather than attempt to address the message???

1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Mike Cl

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 20, 2017, 10:18:10 AM
Question... If my arguements are so poorly constructed then why do you and your buds have such a hard time topically refuting anything I say? but rather turn to trolling and ad hoc attacks in an attempt to destroy the messenger rather than attempt to address the message???
Why do I even try????  Okay, Dildo, I will explain--again.  You came here and immediately began berating and belittling, and not discussing.  I have no problem exchanging points of view with theists.  But you had not even an iota of an idea of having an equal exchange.  Berating and belittling is your bedrock style.  So, there is no point in trying to engage you in any type of discussion.  And the fact remains, Sport---your beliefs are simply fictions created by you for you; I find Bugs Bunny is a more creditable moralist than you. 

Now if you are read...................

Drich0150

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 20, 2017, 11:52:43 AM
Why do I even try????  Okay, Dildo, I will explain--again.  You came here and immediately began berating and belittling, and not discussing.  I have no problem exchanging points of view with theists.  But you had not even an iota of an idea of having an equal exchange.  Berating and belittling is your bedrock style.  So, there is no point in trying to engage you in any type of discussion.  And the fact remains, Sport---your beliefs are simply fictions created by you for you; I find Bugs Bunny is a more creditable moralist than you. 

But here's the thing sportross... "religion" is not the only topic on the table. I have wiped the floor with you on just about everything brought up. why? because you all speak from emotion a pop culture, while I speak from fact, properly vetted subjects and definitions, and yes documented science (not the fringe crap you all believe to be science.) And... I cite my words/thoughts You still don't/can't.

So don't pretend this is a religious thing. you are simply not ready for this level of debate and it shows, each and every time you oppose me, outside of a personal attack. So what do you do? the only thing you can do. The only thing I will allow you to do.. attack me personally just so those who say i do not turn the other cheek can have an example of when I do. So if I have reduced you down to trollish behavior and this is the best you can do, then maybe you should just keep making pot shots from the side lines... Or nut up put together a cohesive argument from time to time and cite a reference or two when challenged to do so.

So..
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Munch

In making the claim you 'wiped the floor' with anyone here means your both highly delusional, and came here looking for a fight instead of a discussion. It suggests something on a sociopathic level of external validation
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Drich0150

Quote from: Munch on July 20, 2017, 01:23:14 PM
In making the claim you 'wiped the floor' with anyone here means your both highly delusional, and came here looking for a fight instead of a discussion. It suggests something on a sociopathic level of external validation

Reply number 7 there butt munch
http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=11768.0

kinda left you speechless.. where i come from to render one completely speechless is wiping the floor with them.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 20, 2017, 01:53:10 PM
Reply number 7 there butt munch
http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=11768.0

kinda left you speechless.. where i come from to render one completely speechless is wiping the floor with them.
Thanks for reporting from the floor.
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 20, 2017, 01:05:53 PM
But here's the thing sportross... "religion" is not the only topic on the table. I have wiped the floor with you on just about everything brought up. why? because you all speak from emotion a pop culture, while I speak from fact, properly vetted subjects and definitions, and yes documented science (not the fringe crap you all believe to be science.) And... I cite my words/thoughts You still don't/can't.

So don't pretend this is a religious thing. you are simply not ready for this level of debate and it shows, each and every time you oppose me, outside of a personal attack. So what do you do? the only thing you can do. The only thing I will allow you to do.. attack me personally just so those who say i do not turn the other cheek can have an example of when I do. So if I have reduced you down to trollish behavior and this is the best you can do, then maybe you should just keep making pot shots from the side lines... Or nut up put together a cohesive argument from time to time and cite a reference or two when challenged to do so.

So..
The only thing you have wiped the floor with so far is your ass--and ego.  So, Great Dildo, foam on.