How to post against and or How to read a Drich post.

Started by Drich0150, July 17, 2017, 04:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drich0150

Quote from: Munch on July 17, 2017, 05:09:31 PM
Wow. I honestly didn't think it were possible, I mean babbling theists with their rhetoric is just what I count varying degrees of insanity, from the grandma who disapproves of her grandsons gay wedding because gwad said its bad, to the jihadi killing a bunch of people in with a bomb in the name of his fairy tale prophet. But THIS right here is a new level of pretentious.

How is it pretentious when each and every one of you has defaulted your arguments to challenging me to be 'more Christ like' not the biblical version mind you, but the soft serve sundae school version one you all think you know how to manipulate and control.

If you all need me to back off, I gave you the keys on how to construct a message that does not get my bat's full swing. In essence If you come at me with a take no prisoners attitude then I will in turn do the same. If you need me to back off then please do the same. But do pretend to be able to use the bible and the example of Christ to manipulate how I deliver a message. Seriously who are you guys kidding, if you knew who Christ was you'd be a follower.
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Drich0150

Quote from: Shiranu on July 17, 2017, 05:17:12 PM
Quite the opposite, actually. Though I will say the average Christian isn't quite so prideful or spiteful as you are.
Then you do not understand the word pride.

Pride is to have a deep feeling of please from something you have or have done. Or someone close to has or has done.
My pride here is derived from God and what God has done for and through me. This is not a sin. The sin or the sin of pride is derived of self and to self. I celebrate God and give God the Glory, never once have I said this is me or my smarts or wisdom. This is always God's wisdom I have access to. I simply have a library card. when asked I tell the truth about who I am and how I am nobody, but what is malicious is of God which is promised to each of us..

If this does not sound right show me in the bible where it is wrong to be proud of our God. To take pride in following God. to be happy to be given gifts and the ablity to use them in our service to Him.
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Cavebear

You better damn believe I am ignoring you.  And Burach.  But if I had to chose between Burach's attempts at erudite nonsense and you long bloviating posts, I would choose Burach in a New York minute (not that I would choose him either, but you get my my drift).

I don't mind arguing with theists in general (it's pretty easy), you just go on and on, and on, and on, and on...

Quantity is not quality.  And having said that, I better stop...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Drich0150

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 17, 2017, 06:04:41 PM
Well, folks, what do we have here???  I did not read through all that tripe he is vomiting, but the last sentence sort of sums up this guy.  What the fuck did he just say??????

Did he say that 'if I were read(y) then he do have a curriculum to work through.'  but I'm white.  "Now if you are read.....................'----I can read and this dildo can't I guess.  But what??????
Holy crap... how broken or simply closed is you mind? I fixed it for you by adding one letter to what I said. Is you mind so closed so made up to attack the messenger you ignore everything else except opportunities to attack me?

Quote'.............I do have a curriculum to work through....'  What?  Is he the 'great teacher' or some such?  I hope it is not an English curriculum. 
Simply indicating there is structure to all of this. and that this particular thread was a side track based on most of your needs to understand what "Christ like" means bionically. Because most of you simply are using the term wrongly or again have absolutly no idea who Jesus was, even though you insist that I be more like the failed version of Christ you worshiped... Ever think maybe that is why your version of Christ failed? because He was weak and you could overcome/push Him over?
And his sentence (??) ends---'Or (do) we have spend several weeks here.'  What the hell does that mean?
Do you all get the op or do we have to spend several weeks here arguing who Christ is.

QuoteI guess since he has been here for a few weeks he will spend them here?????  What????  This fucking dildo (oops, can't be a fucking dildo, since that is what they are for, and he can't use anything correctly) does not know if he has spent or will spend time here--he doesn't know if he is coming or going.  And I suspect if he were to spend more time coming he'd feel quite a bit better.  God what a dildo!!
wow.. to be broken with rage and anger over what? one misplaced letter his mind could not reconcile, or one word 'we'? Tell me this is not exaggerated.

Drich0150

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 17, 2017, 07:14:31 PM
Why does it think it can give us orders?

Not orders sport, direction if you want to avoid a hostile exchange.

Cavebear

Let me guess, drich is screamming mad again...  At someone. 

Drich0150

Quote from: Deidre32 on July 17, 2017, 09:27:34 PM
No offense meant Drich, but if there is a god, I highly doubt you know how he/it views any of us here.
No I have a pretty good idea as it is spelled out in the bible in several different ways.
(I grew up in Christianity, left it five years ago, eventually identified as an atheist, and then came back to faith a little over a year ago. Now, I'm realizing that my emotions and not my mind has guided my entire belief system)
Would you like your mind to be apart of the return to God? Would you want to make a rational derision based on evidence to come back to God.

QuoteAnd so the conclusion to be an atheist, is just that...it's not this willful obnoxious turning of our backs to a god who we are angry with.
You are a unique snowflake. read the venom oozing from the anger and hate you peers have for God and his followers.

QuoteThat is a common misconception.
:cheesy:

QuoteIt's not about our egos, it's about not wanting to believe in nonsense.
Here's the thing. Most of you come to a group consensus as to what will allow you to live the live you want to live and then defend that. As I have pointed out many many times there is no rhyme or reason why you believe outside of faith.

QuoteAnd frankly, pretending to know who is going to a supposed afterlife,
We are not given to know that info. Only Christ knows who is and is not going to be saved.

Quotebecause you don't like what we're saying, is the epitome of ego.
I say the samething...

QuoteIsn't it funny how you can speak for God,
Why? that what the bible says we are to do? Have you never met a person doing what he was supposed to do for God?

Quoteand could that be because you have positioned him to be what you what him to be?
no my pic of God came for accepting absolutely everything the bible has to say about him.

Just something to think about.
Now lets pretend that God is real. That God through the Holy Spirit does indeed activly interact with His followers. That God does indeed empower some of His followers with Spiritual gifts.

Now ask yourself if you knew all of this to be true and had God on your side. how is it you are supposed to act? Would you hide you light under a bush (be a shrinking violet) or proudly place your light on a hill top where everyone could see..

Now by doing so would this put you in the spot light as well? then could someone accuse you of being proud or unchristian like?? Now one more step what would one accuse you of if they were apart of the family but never experienced what you had..

Mike Cl

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 18, 2017, 10:41:34 AM
"Now if you are read............." just about sums up who and what you are.  You are so deeply entangled in a fiction (that jesus and your god are actually real) that you cannot even think--only believe.  And you are so filled with ego that you are blinded to what you say, how you say it and why you say it.  You insist that we all hate your god since we don't believe or think as you do--hard to hate a fiction.  As many ego driven idiots in the past, you believe you have been tapped by your god to be the great teacher, to lead the blind and non-compliant to the light.  And I guess you could be in that your god is a creation of your imagination and isn't real--except to you.  Yes, I'm saying you are insane.  You are the new David slaying the evil Goliath--but you cannot see that that is a fictional story; but that is fitting in that your entire belief system is a fraud and fake--like Faux News.  You come to this board, put forth a belief system that is clearly fictional and then you get angry, defensive, and nasty when we laugh at you.  Bugs Bunny would love it--and we all know he is as real as your jesus and god. 

I don't care if your reply (or non-reply) is hostile or not--could care less.  But I do love your new motto--"Now if you are read...."!  It is so you.  And when I think of you, I do think of a dildo and not as dick--why?  Because a dildo is a fake dick--a dick is real unlike you.  So, now if you are read........................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

Hear hear!  "So, now if you are read........................ "  LOL!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 18, 2017, 10:31:48 AM
You better damn believe I am ignoring you.  And Burach.  But if I had to chose between Burach's attempts at erudite nonsense and you long bloviating posts, I would choose Burach in a New York minute (not that I would choose him either, but you get my my drift).

I don't mind arguing with theists in general (it's pretty easy), you just go on and on, and on, and on, and on...

Quantity is not quality.  And having said that, I better stop...

At least I know how to spell ;-)  You are on the other hand, a legend in your own fur ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 18, 2017, 10:41:34 AM
Why would I want that?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on July 18, 2017, 10:43:22 AM
Let me guess, drich is screamming mad again...  At someone. 
He thinks we're having "exchanges".

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Drich0150

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 18, 2017, 11:33:29 AM
"Now if you are read(y)............." just about sums up who and what you are.
and your example of 'mercy' shows me who you are.
I am a single letter short,(y) yet you take the example as a point to try and attack me rather than help or forgive. But again your example is about who you are not me. As I am not the one who has to copy and paste my short comings or to fix it, but you are. So in a measured response I inturn expose you and your short comings, but rather than grammatical short coming I point out a character defining short coming, even among 'wolves.'

QuoteYou are so deeply entangled in a fiction (that jesus and your god are actually real) that you cannot even think--only believe.
Which is why I had to write out a thread explain how to engauge me with fact, citation and BCV when asked... because "I" am the one who does not think. right. I am the only one here who cites his work whether it be from the bible or external sources, from nasa, news organizations PBS, the dictionary, strong concordance or the like. All of that sport requires thought.. but here's the thing a simple mind will never acknowledge or recognize. Because my conclusions are different you assume there is no thought behind them. Now honest injun time. If I am the one who shows research in just about every new subject I broach, then would it not stand to reason I am probably the only one who has actually researched his topics??? If then being one of the few who has research idk EVERYTHING I bring up would it not then stand to reason I also took methodology and applied it to God???  And what if then I found God where you failed??? Why would me responses then be any different than they are right now?

Again, just because I do not come to the same conclusion you did, doesn't mean a hellva lot more research went into me finding God, than you put fourth making the faith based statement there is no God.

True Intelligence is not always found in the answer, but in the research, documentation, and the making of a final conclusion for yourself based on the information you yourself was able to gather, rather than rely on what others whom you were taught to respect, tell you to think.

That is the basis of your knowledge and final conclusions. in that everything you believe is based on another man's thoughts and philosophies.
I went out lived life, and in doing so found God. If you guys were too whatever to do so on your own, I'm sorry. But know He is right here waiting for you to take off the hat and bend the knee./Gotta do it His way.

QuoteAnd you are so filled with ego that you are blinded to what you say, how you say it and why you say it.
Because I know there is only one way, and if you can't get past your pride with me/one willing to be talked down to on the behalf of God inorder for you to square yourselves before God and humble yourself His way, you will never do so with a God who is not going to bend to your will to do things your way.

QuoteYou insist that we all hate your god since we don't believe or think as you do--hard to hate a fiction.
I honestly do not care is the thing sport. I just want you to have the real truth, of it all. I want you to feel the fires of Hell engulf you and know at least you are here by flat out choice, rather than experience the torment of "what if.." echoing around in whatever is left of you after the hell fire had burned away the control you once had over your mind.
This was my fate. I had everything wrong about God, and wondered would I serve God if I knew better, would I be in hell??? This was the ultimate part of Hell for me. IF i can spare you of that is all I care about. because like I said I think I could eventually find contentment in Hell if I knew I openly chose to be there, despite of knowing who God really was, and not the sunday school poser I grew to hate.

QuoteAs many ego driven idiots in the past, you believe you have been tapped by your god to be the great teacher, to lead the blind and non-compliant to the light.
No. I am simply a caster of seed. I am here to expose any fertile ground to the truth, whether it grows or not is not my job. I will not be here for the harvest. I do not get to decide who is wheat and who is weed, I will not decide what is grain and what is chaff. why? because I am not here to save souls. Only christ can do that and does not need me to do it for Him. I am simply here to broadcast truth and clarity about God. Would it supprise you to know that I think may 1/2 or more of you are already saved, bt like the son who left the father are out spending your inhearetance while the sunshines. I am here to remind you that you can go home when you are ready. And IF you seek out your father on His terms He will fully welcome you back to great reward. not just let you in his home as a servant

QuoteAnd I guess you could be in that your god is a creation of your imagination and isn't real--except to you.  Yes, I'm saying you are insane.  You are the new David slaying the evil Goliath--but you cannot see that that is a fictional story; but that is fitting in that your entire belief system is a fraud and fake--like Faux News.  You come to this board, put forth a belief system that is clearly fictional and then you get angry, defensive, and nasty when we laugh at you.  Bugs Bunny would love it--and we all know he is as real as your jesus and god. 
...and you could have all of this if you A/S/K like I did. The insanity of standing proclaiming a truth so easy for you to vet that would not only bless you but remove the venom and bitterness you have been holding on to for so long in your heart. God is ready to take all of that from you if you simply let Him.

QuoteI don't care if your reply (or non-reply) is hostile or not--could care less.  But I do love your new motto--"Now if you are read...."!
You know me better than that I always respond to context.

QuoteIt is so you.  And when I think of you, I do think of a dildo and not as dick--why?  Because a dildo is a fake dick--a dick is real unlike you.  So, now if you are read........................
I am ready when ever you are.

Drich0150

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 18, 2017, 03:18:15 PM
Why would I want that?

Because you were one of the little guys asking me to be more christ like and not be so mean when I respond to you.

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato