How to post against and or How to read a Drich post.

Started by Drich0150, July 17, 2017, 04:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drich0150

There seems to be some issue here. Now whether it is because I do not follow stereotypical lines Christians take when speaking with you, or because you guys are just so removed from God you have absolutly no clue as to how to identify "Godly/Christ like behaivor" that you have a hard time posting an aiquate response or defense. Thus you check out early as to not be whooped by the Christian or be made the fool with all your learn'n being turned into a boat anchor.

1) Don't take what I say so harshly I like having fun with people and the more seriously you take yourself the more fun it is for me to take you down bit by bit. I don't mind trading words. but at the same time you can't be thin skinned either.

1a) How is this a Christ like behavior? let's look at how Christ dealt with the rich young ruler.. If you don't know the story a very young rich man came to Christ wanting to use his riches to fund a rebellion against Rome making the messiah the Jews wanted. Christ turned Him away rather harshly by telling Him it would be easier for a camel to go through an eye of a needel then for a rich man to get into heaven.. Christ told Him to seel all He owned give it to the poor and come follow Him. The You man went away hurt because He could never do what Christ asked because He had too Much, and could not give it up.

Also look at how Christ settled the disputes between his disciples He was very hard on them calling them foolish blind, asking who has bewitched you, How do you not know ect... Very hard on those who were learning under Him. Why?

Because Humility is the key it is the key in letting go the foolish and things of this world that want to keep us seperate from God. to be made a fool is to separate the fool from his folly, or the potential student from the quick 'sundae school' answer. it makes you think rather than assume what you know to be truth to be true.

So being hard on a douche bag, kicking in the teeth of a dawkins arguement one of you has adopted as a mantra as to why there absolutely can not be a God, now will give a wise person pause.

2) If I seem really hard on you and make you 'feel bad,' or I make you want a 'safe space' know it is because You yourself come off that way. You burden believers with notions and philosophy that most of the time does not apply to a religious argument, yet because that is all you have you change the nature of the argument to fit your own 'righteousness'.

2a) Christ HATED A-Holes Who did this and held back no spite venom or spared then an opportunity to be made a fool. This is the real reason He died. The A-Hole whom He was making look really really bad could not refute that he was legit, yet he was super critical of their interpretation of the bible, and how they over burdened and even changed the religion to fit their own philosophical agendas.
Here is a link to a good detail artical citing many different times where Christ tore into those proclaiming to know the law but did not have but their own sundae school idea of the law. https://www.gotquestions.org/scribes-and-Pharisees.html

here is Christ taking a whole chapter to rip these guys a new a-hole:
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=mat+23&version=ERV

3) I also want to address the why don't you turn the other cheekers. one I do. as each post in self contained and I do not let venom from one post spill into another. meaning you can rail hell fire and brimstone down on me in one post, and ask serious question in the very next and I will take me que from the serious question post.

Here's the thing that to me should be clicking off in your heads but doesnt...

This Guy "me" claims to have found Christ but his version of God/Jesus is completely different than mine.. So because his ides of God seems to radically different than my own, maybe I was so far gone that God just let me go than drag me back.

But no.. You a-holes think my God failed so there can't be any God, so Because Drich is doing things differently he is the one wrong and not doing things wrong enough to fail like the rest of us did.. Rather consider for a moment I am indeed right in what I have to say, you just dismiss anything you can grasp outright as being wrong/delusion.

Here's the thing though... we are not that far apart on what/who God is. What God wants from us and what He will give in return. In most of your cases the only thing standing between you and your God is yourself. you ego. God would rather burn all the earth down than allow a single self serve proud ego into Heaven. Agan it is not wrong to be proud in God or what has done or given you.. Just need to give credit where it is due.

Now if you are read I do have a curriculum to work through.... Or we have spend several weeks here.
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

SGOS

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 17, 2017, 04:35:50 PM
There seems to be some issue here. Now whether it is because I do not follow stereotypical lines Christians take when speaking with you, or because you guys are just so removed from God you have absolutly no clue as to how to identify "Godly/Christ like behaivor" that you have a hard time posting an aiquate response or defense. Thus you check out early as to not be whooped by the Christian or be made the fool with all your learn'n being turned into a boat anchor.

1) Don't take what I say so harshly I like having fun with people and the more seriously you take yourself the more fun it is for me to take you down bit by bit. I don't mind trading words. but at the same time you can't be thin skinned either.

1a) How is this a Christ like behavior? let's look at how Christ dealt with the rich young ruler.. If you don't know the story a very young rich man came to Christ wanting to use his riches to fund a rebellion against Rome making the messiah the Jews wanted. Christ turned Him away rather harshly by telling Him it would be easier for a camel to go through an eye of a needel then for a rich man to get into heaven.. Christ told Him to seel all He owned give it to the poor and come follow Him. The You man went away hurt because He could never do what Christ asked because He had too Much, and could not give it up.

Also look at how Christ settled the disputes between his disciples He was very hard on them calling them foolish blind, asking who has bewitched you, How do you not know ect... Very hard on those who were learning under Him. Why?

Because Humility is the key it is the key in letting go the foolish and things of this world that want to keep us seperate from God. to be made a fool is to separate the fool from his folly, or the potential student from the quick 'sundae school' answer. it makes you think rather than assume what you know to be truth to be true.

So being hard on a douche bag, kicking in the teeth of a dawkins arguement one of you has adopted as a mantra as to why there absolutely can not be a God, now will give a wise person pause.

2) If I seem really hard on you and make you 'feel bad,' or I make you want a 'safe space' know it is because You yourself come off that way. You burden believers with notions and philosophy that most of the time does not apply to a religious argument, yet because that is all you have you change the nature of the argument to fit your own 'righteousness'.

2a) Christ HATED A-Holes Who did this and held back no spite venom or spared then an opportunity to be made a fool. This is the real reason He died. The A-Hole whom He was making look really really bad could not refute that he was legit, yet he was super critical of their interpretation of the bible, and how they over burdened and even changed the religion to fit their own philosophical agendas.
Here is a link to a good detail artical citing many different times where Christ tore into those proclaiming to know the law but did not have but their own sundae school idea of the law. https://www.gotquestions.org/scribes-and-Pharisees.html

here is Christ taking a whole chapter to rip these guys a new a-hole:
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=mat+23&version=ERV

3) I also want to address the why don't you turn the other cheekers. one I do. as each post in self contained and I do not let venom from one post spill into another. meaning you can rail hell fire and brimstone down on me in one post, and ask serious question in the very next and I will take me que from the serious question post.

Here's the thing that to me should be clicking off in your heads but doesnt...

This Guy "me" claims to have found Christ but his version of God/Jesus is completely different than mine.. So because his ides of God seems to radically different than my own, maybe I was so far gone that God just let me go than drag me back.

But no.. You a-holes think my God failed so there can't be any God, so Because Drich is doing things differently he is the one wrong and not doing things wrong enough to fail like the rest of us did.. Rather consider for a moment I am indeed right in what I have to say, you just dismiss anything you can grasp outright as being wrong/delusion.

Here's the thing though... we are not that far apart on what/who God is. What God wants from us and what He will give in return. In most of your cases the only thing standing between you and your God is yourself. you ego. God would rather burn all the earth down than allow a single self serve proud ego into Heaven. Agan it is not wrong to be proud in God or what has done or given you.. Just need to give credit where it is due.

Now if you are read I do have a curriculum to work through.... Or we have spend several weeks here.
Congratulations.  I think you've reached a new low.

Sylar

I'd say it's a rather sane, rational, conscious decision to reject a mass-murderer being pegged as a "God" by a group of horny old men in cute dresses.
"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

Munch

Wow. I honestly didn't think it were possible, I mean babbling theists with their rhetoric is just what I count varying degrees of insanity, from the grandma who disapproves of her grandsons gay wedding because gwad said its bad, to the jihadi killing a bunch of people in with a bomb in the name of his fairy tale prophet. But THIS right here is a new level of pretentious.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Shiranu

QuoteNow whether it is because I do not follow stereotypical lines Christians take...

Quite the opposite, actually. Though I will say the average Christian isn't quite so prideful or spiteful as you are.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

sdelsolray

Mike Cl

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 17, 2017, 04:35:50 PM

Well, folks, what do we have here???  I did not read through all that tripe he is vomiting, but the last sentence sort of sums up this guy.  What the fuck did he just say??????

Did he say that 'if I were red then he do have a curriculum to work through.'  but I'm white.  "Now if you are read.....................'----I can read and this dildo can't I guess.  But what??????

'.............I do have a curriculum to work through....'  What?  Is he the 'great teacher' or some such?  I hope it is not an English curriculum. 

And his sentence (??) ends---'Or we have spend several weeks here.'  What the hell does that mean?  I guess since he has been here for a few weeks he will spend them here?????  What????  This fucking dildo (oops, can't be a fucking dildo, since that is what they are for, and he can't use anything correctly) does not know if he has spent or will spend time here--he doesn't know if he is coming or going.  And I suspect if he were to spend more time coming he'd feel quite a bit better.  God what a dildo!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quite the show ... first you prophesy, then you write the commentary on your own prophesy ;-)

Weekly quotes from the sermons of Pepe ...

ܦܥܪܣܛ ܝܘܘ ܫܘܘܛ ܬܥܢ ܝܘܘ ܐܝܡ

If your version of G-d were real, then G-d would give you insight in how to read what I quote ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Blackleaf

How to read a Dick post:

1. Bring something hard to drink.

2. Read the first paragraph.

3. Stop.

4. Put the asshole on block.

5. Find something more intelligent to read, like your two-year-old's Sonic the Hedgehog fan fiction.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Deidre32

No offense meant Drich, but if there is a god, I highly doubt you know how he/it views any of us here. (I grew up in Christianity, left it five years ago, eventually identified as an atheist, and then came back to faith a little over a year ago. Now, I'm realizing that my emotions and not my mind has guided my entire belief system) And so the conclusion to be an atheist, is just that...it's not this willful obnoxious turning of our backs to a god who we are angry with. That is a common misconception. It's not about our egos, it's about not wanting to believe in nonsense. And frankly, pretending to know who is going to a supposed afterlife, because you don't like what we're saying, is the epitome of ego. Isn't it funny how you can speak for God, and could that be because you have positioned him to be what you what him to be?

Just something to think about.
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

Mr.Obvious

I would say just ignore the dude. Whether or not he's a troll, it's clear he is fueled by negative feedback. Just let him go on thinking he's special and creative. Who cares? He's just another Dime-in-a-dozen chewtoy with a cascade of mundanity for a mouth. He is not worth your time.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Cavebear

Mostly just ignore him.  He needs attention.  Denying him that will cause him to go away eventually.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Drich0150

Quote from: SGOS on July 17, 2017, 04:57:17 PM
Congratulations.  I think you've reached a new low.
How so?

AF.com=whines: your too mean, aren't you supposed to be Christ like, we cant get a word in, you should be like other chirstians so we know how to attack you.

Drich= lays out the logic behind my responses and how they are indeed tied to the bible. So the smarter guys can navigate and not get caught up in a shouting match.
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian