News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Inverted Light.

Started by Solomon Zorn, July 15, 2017, 03:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solomon Zorn

Insomnia occasionally lends itself to some thoughts of insight. Crying Buddha says, "I'm so indescribably FUCKED!"

Apparently in all seriousness: I am, both the smartest, and dumbest person, who ever lived. That is the dichotomy, of being me.

This is an impotent post now, because, I can't take back what I shared, but it had a far greater significance, than I knew.

It gave the last clue, for someone who needed it, to defeat last barrier, to his omnipotence. No one will understand, what I mean, but it's all my doing.

Still, I bare no blame, for I was born with an H-bomb, in my head. Which is so unfortunate, because I am also simultaneously, the Noblest and Most Despicable Person in History, And although no-one will ever remember me, I have also become, Second Most Important Person in History. Completely unknown, by the rest of the world, I have accidentally given away everything, everywhere...and I do mean, "EVERYWHERE."

Baruch was right, and so was Frank Herbert.

I'm scared, and I'm sorry...SO sorry.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Baruch

Human beings are quantum computers ... since all physical entities follow quantum mechanics.  You were just seeing some of your internal data getting processed.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: Baruch on July 15, 2017, 07:55:44 PM
Human beings are quantum computers ... since all physical entities follow quantum mechanics.  You were just seeing some of your internal data getting processed.
I'm not so sure about that.

Baruch

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on July 15, 2017, 09:50:55 PM
I'm not so sure about that.

What we perceive is a mixture of what is outside us and inside us.  Now if you start looking at people and find that they are aliens ... that I would believe is external data ... and you have overcome their brain washing.

My POV is that what you perceive inside and outside, is you.  You are not limited to your body, however important your body is.  That perception is reality ... not the analytical view that anything from outside is right and anything from inside is wrong.  In fact, anything from the outside, unless processed by your gestalt and your personality, has no meaning anyway.  Objectivity breaks down, as soon as it gets to your visual cortex.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on July 16, 2017, 07:35:02 AM
What we perceive is a mixture of what is outside us and inside us.  Now if you start looking at people and find that they are aliens ... that I would believe is external data ... and you have overcome their brain washing.

My POV is that what you perceive inside and outside, is you.  You are not limited to your body, however important your body is.  That perception is reality ... not the analytical view that anything from outside is right and anything from inside is wrong.  In fact, anything from the outside, unless processed by your gestalt and your personality, has no meaning anyway.  Objectivity breaks down, as soon as it gets to your visual cortex.
I have a tendency  to agree with most of that.  The human senses interfaces with the universe in it's own unique way.  In other words, the universe is perceived by a cat, or dog, or snake, or microbe (for example) differently than humans do.  We don't 'sense' the universe necessarily as it really is, but in a way that our species can cope with it.  Humans can build instruments that can transcend our senses, but the average guy doesn't use them.  I think that for all of us we construct a real universe made up of the actual real universe that we can sense and the internal universe that we can sense and the mixture is our 'real' universe.  That's one reason we are all unique.   
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Atheon

As Keanu Reeves says: Whoa!!!
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 16, 2017, 09:20:58 AM
I have a tendency  to agree with most of that.  The human senses interfaces with the universe in it's own unique way.  In other words, the universe is perceived by a cat, or dog, or snake, or microbe (for example) differently than humans do.  We don't 'sense' the universe necessarily as it really is, but in a way that our species can cope with it.  Humans can build instruments that can transcend our senses, but the average guy doesn't use them.  I think that for all of us we construct a real universe made up of the actual real universe that we can sense and the internal universe that we can sense and the mixture is our 'real' universe.  That's one reason we are all unique.

Yes, we are all unique, but we are all the same, in that we are centered in our body (at least while we are in this world).  And traditionally, there is the speculation, somewhat Platonic, that there is an uber-awareness of which all individual awarenesses are manifestations .. which may or may not be personalized.  Of course the idea, that there are external realities, that thru physical law, we experience thru sense data, which is not experienced directly, but after processing ... is an assumption too, however justified it seems to us moderns.  It is natural for us to experience the world as round, unconsciously.  But in the past, we experienced the world as flat, unconsciously.

The idea that light comes into our eyes, is only 1000 years old (an Egyptian Muslim physicist was the first to articulate this idea).  The older idea is that the rays of light go out from us ... because consciousness is primary, not materialism.  So literally, a traditional person today, or the average person 1000 years ago, would not experience reality the same way you or I would (when in materialist mode).  Where you and I differ, is I can choose to experience sight in traditional or modern forms.  My habitual form is the modern form, but I can make an effort of concentration, and experience it in traditional terms.  I have only been able to do this for the past 5.5 years, after my samadhi.

Needless to say, however real my subjective experiences are ... they are not objective.  I leave it to materialists to claim, that their subjective views are objective ;-)  Immaterialists make unjustified claims too of course!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

I'm staying out of this one, by which I mean, I'm in but thinking the idea is silly.  But can't explain why without insulting someone I think reasonably well of.

Which is why I'm not posting about this at all.  So I'm not here at all. OK.  Just never said a word.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 18, 2017, 03:34:30 AM
I'm staying out of this one, by which I mean, I'm in but thinking the idea is silly.  But can't explain why without insulting someone I think reasonably well of.

Which is why I'm not posting about this at all.  So I'm not here at all. OK.  Just never said a word.

Smartest post yet ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Solomon Zorn

WARNING! Please re-read the first post.

I'm serious, "It's the end of the world, as we know it," and I accidentally, allowed it.

No details will be forthcoming.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on July 18, 2017, 07:10:23 PM

I'm serious, "It's the end of the world, as we know it," and I accidentally, allowed it.

Ah, what the hell.............we all gotta go sometime.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on July 18, 2017, 07:10:23 PM

Yeah, I know the feeling, I voted for Dukakis in 1988 too ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

My fully uncontestable arguement is provided below.  But since it is provided in inverted light, the text and the background are, and ever shall be same...

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!