Glenn Beck plans to break damaging political news....

Started by Gerard, June 13, 2013, 04:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerard

Within 24 hours. There are rumors that this news is about Obama bribing Chief Justice Roberts to get Obamacare through the SCOTUS..... (this from a right wing political forum website)

One wonders.......

Gerard

Gerard

Within 24 hours. There are rumors that this news is about Obama bribing Chief Justice Roberts to get Obamacare through the SCOTUS..... (this from a right wing political forum website)

One wonders.......

http://www.examiner.com/article/glenn-b ... thin-a-day

Gerard

Plu

They're taking the time to hype it up and aren't delivering it through reliable, world-wide news media.

Because there's more important things than the president of the US being corrupt, and that's making money off that fact (or rumor, or bold lie, or who really cares about that, anyway? How's our ratings doing?)

pato15

To be is to do - Socrates
To do is to be - Sartre
Do Be Do Be Do - Sinatra

Gerard

Quote from: "source from other webforum"Word is that the big revelation from Glen Beck tomorrow(today) relates to embarrassing emails used to blackmail Justice Roberts into ruling in favor of ObamaCare.

Juicy stuff about Roberts?

Gerard

stromboli

Gerard

By the way, this is th forum thread I was talking about:

http://libertydwells.com/showthread.php ... acare-Vote

QuoteHaven't we heard this one before?

It was only two months ago, in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombing, that Glenn Beck promised pretty much the exact same thing. Beck had promised then that he had damning information which he threatened to reveal unless the Obama administration confessed over the weekend.

Of course, there was no such evidence to begin with, so the "big reveal" went as scheduled, only for Beck to present a completely disjointed conspiracy theory, which in turn gradually tied into his conspiracy theory that the Obama administration is conspiring to make him look like a conspiracy theorist.

This has clickable quotes in it overthere.
Hmmmmm.....

Gerard

the_antithesis

I suspect that Glenn Beck is going to use that movie Lincoln as evidence that the 13th amendment was passed illegally and try to get it repealed.

WitchSabrina

I, for one, am just waiting with bated breath to see what Glenn Beck might say.  Literally on the edge of my chair.

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Gerard

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"I, for one, am just waiting with bated breath to see what Glenn Beck might say.  Literally on the edge of my chair.

And so will be I. Just for laugh's sakes!  :lol:

Gerard

Gerard

Somehow I was in the erroneous conviction (I don't follow these people extensively) that Beck was to be taken with lesser grains of salt than the likes of Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh and that crowd.....

Seems I might be mistaken.

Gerard

FlatEarth1024

If Glenn Beck told me it was 10:30 and sunny, the first two things I would do is look outside and check my watch.

Gerard

Sorry, I double posted when I made this topic. So there were two. I just merged them, but I seem to have been double posting all day... (I had to remove some double posts of mine earlier... the ones I made at work!) Perhaps there's something wrong here? Or there might be something wrong with me.. (more likely).

Gerard

Shiranu

Quote from: "Gerard"Somehow I was in the erroneous conviction (I don't follow these people extensively) that Beck was to be taken with lesser grains of salt than the likes of Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh and that crowd.....

Seems I might be mistaken.

Gerard

He is on T.V. so he is legit.

Or something...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

stromboli

Quote from: "FlatEarth1024"If Glenn Beck told me it was 10:30 and sunny, the first two things I would do is look outside and check my watch.

Yyup.