What is Multiculturalism Really About?

Started by pr126, July 12, 2017, 12:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Interestingly, racism, sexism, diversity, multiculturalism  etc. only exist in western (white) countries.
Why do you think that is? How do you explain this?

Are we programmed to self destruct?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6cxRYgqfHY

Baruch

Multiculturalism exists in any empire.  Ethnic based kingdoms have a single language, single culture, single religion.  This has been a problem since Persia created the first classical empire 2500 years ago.  The West is an empire.  Imperialism is what we do.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on July 12, 2017, 12:53:40 PM
Multiculturalism exists in any empire.  Ethnic based kingdoms have a single language, single culture, single religion.  This has been a problem since Persia created the first classical empire 2500 years ago.  The West is an empire.  Imperialism is what we do.

I disagree. Other countries do not have this "problem".
Look at the Middle East, Asia, Far East, Central / South America, China, Phillipines, Malaysia any other cultures.
Or other religions: Hindus, Shinto, Buddhist, Sikhs etc.
None of them are ashamed, or feel guilty of their existence,  culture, history, ethnicity, heritage. 

Baruch

You are blaming them, for the West doing imperialism and colonialism all wrong since 1950.  All the colonized should be dead, and all their resources would be hours .. if our parent's generation hadn't lost their nerve.  The WW II generation thought they were virtuous.  When in fact they are mass killers.

Hitler and Stalin aren't abberations ... they are the acme of Western political culture.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Oy vey.

Baruch

Remember, murder isn't kosher, unless a rabbi does it ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

QuoteInterestingly, racism, sexism, diversity, multiculturalism  etc. only exist in western (white) countries.

That is quite interesting, since that is a complete and utter lie.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 12, 2017, 05:47:54 PM
That is quite interesting, since that is a complete and utter lie.

What pr126 is rhetorically claiming is ... that what everybody does, is only non-PC when a White male does it.  Well, rhetoric is political verbiage.  Nothing good about it.  I am very much in favor of multiculturalism ... within reason ... I like variety, I don't fear it.  Traditionally, being Jewish meant having to live in every variety of Gentile culture there is, speaking any and all Gentile languages, in addition to Aramaic (usually).

Cultural Marxism is ... anti-Western.  If a White straight male raised a Black female gay person from the grave, the Liberals would jump in and kill her all over again.  They can't tolerate anything that takes them off-message.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Liberals == Illiberals

Some people think that anything that contradict their “ideas” must be a lie.
Just like in a religion.

Cultural Marxism is indoctrinated like a religion. Must not be mocked, contradicted.
Keep to the orthodoxy.

But what they do not realize, or simply ignore that they are helping to dismantle western civilisation.
In fact, self destruct.

Because there will not be a utopia, only a distopia. Very likely another world war. That might be the ultimate goal.

Good luck with that.

Shiranu

QuoteSome people think that anything that contradict their “ideas” must be a lie.

When that idea is that racism, sexism, etc. doesn't exist in any other culture that isn't white, which is empirically false, then yes that must be a lie. That has nothing to do with what I believe, that has to do with reality.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Then why only the western (white) people are criticized by the left?
Why are the feminist only berate white males?

Why is Islamic mysogyny not spoken about, the gender inequality in other cultures ignored as if it doesn’t exist?

Because western politicians, those in authority are cowards.

https://youtu.be/oi-dXGuvVn0

Shiranu

QuoteThen why only the western (white) people are criticized by the left?

"Why do people within a community address problems within their own community?"

Gee, can't imagine why. Of course that's not the only people they criticize so your premise is even more moronic, but that's okay.

QuoteWhy are the feminist only berate white males?

Are you trying to top yourself for stupidest thing said on the forum this week?

QuoteWhy is Islamic mysogyny not spoken about, the gender inequality in other cultures ignored as if it doesn’t exist?

See; first response.

QuoteBecause western politicians, those in authority are cowards.

Says the Cowardly Lion. Except the Cowardly Lion actually had courage all along. I guess you're just the Cowardly.

pr126

@ Shiranu

By now you must realize that I do not care much for you indoctrinated toxic ideology.

You are for the most of the time projecting your own failures onto others.

Please stop stalking my posts, you are ignored.
Get lost.

Shiranu

QuoteBy now you must realize that I do not care much for you indoctrinated toxic ideology.

Dear pr, by now you must realise that I do not care much for your indoctrinated toxic ideology.

You are, entirely, projecting your own failures and cowardice onto others.

This is a free forum, where I am free to post rebuttals to your bigotry as I please and you are free to ignore that as much as you like. Frankly I have no interest in changing your opinion, only pointing out when it is wrong because people actually fall for it from time to time.
Have fun.

Frankly if I was you, I would be counting my lucky stars that you are still allowed to have fun. I don't know anyone else who has so consistently lied and shared hatred for even a 10th of the time you have without turning the entire forum against him. If you talked about any other subject with such consistent lies and dubious sources, and consistently told people who disagreed with you to just shut up and leave you alone while at the same time crying you are being silenced, you would have found yourself on the wrong side of the forum and the mods long ago.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on July 13, 2017, 04:10:44 AM
Liberals == Illiberals

Some people think that anything that contradict their “ideas” must be a lie.
Just like in a religion.

Cultural Marxism is indoctrinated like a religion. Must not be mocked, contradicted.
Keep to the orthodoxy.

But what they do not realize, or simply ignore that they are helping to dismantle western civilisation.
In fact, self destruct.

Because there will not be a utopia, only a distopia. Very likely another world war. That might be the ultimate goal.

Good luck with that.

The Trotsky-ite, Maoist, Castro-ites of the 60s are still with us.  Spouting complete idiocy and doing everything their Autism spectrum disorder requires.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.