Donald Trump's son hires a defense attorney

Started by fencerider, July 11, 2017, 11:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fencerider

Trump Jr admitted late last night to talking to Russians during the campaign to get dirt on Hillary. says he never told Daddy what he was doin.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: fencerider on July 11, 2017, 11:54:32 PM
Trump Jr admitted late last night to talking to Russians during the campaign to get dirt on Hillary. says he never told Daddy what he was doin.

Goddamnit! Stop making these threads without proper information, links, and videos!

fencerider

"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Hillary et al have done 'research' on opposition candidates ... and so did Trump and the other candidates.  They are also interested in what the opposition has on them.  So shoot them all for treason?

The Russian woman reporter was full of vodka ... she didn't say anything about Trump or Hillary that wasn't already in the papers.  She was a grifter.  Like the washed up MI6 guy who came up with the "piss" dossier earlier this year.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/11/transcript-donald-trump-jrs-email-chain-meeting-russian-lawyer/

But this is with a Mr Goldstone, who is a Russian, who was lying.  The connection between him and President Trump, was thru a the beauty contest staged in Russia a few years ago.

The Russian woman admitted today that she is not an employee of the Russian government .. that was fake news by Mr Goldstone.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Baruch

The BBC report is still salacious ... it is only relatively responsible.  Shame they stoop to Fleet Street.  The Guardian version has a more complete schematic.

"music publicist turned international man of mystery" ... he told Donald Jr that Hillary is a Reptilian ... aieee!

How about this ... person A tells person B that person C wants to help person D (father of person B).  Does person A have authority?  Ah yes, if he is an "international man of mystery".  And it is person E (who actually doesn't have any connection to person C) is who is going to tell all.  Bwahaha.

Sorry ... Tower 7 was leveled by an invisible flying saucer ;-)  It was Moose and Squirrel ... or I am not Boris Badanov.

I wish Russia was our enemy ... the nukes would have already exploded, and I wouldn't have to get up to go to work this morning!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

I don't read links.  If you have an argument, make it, and a single link as support might be acceptable. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!