News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Dare to give it a try?

Started by simplyalex, July 11, 2017, 09:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simplyalex

I would rather eat a pizza with some pineapple chunks on top. Anyone here who have tried this pizza before?

Mike Cl

Quote from: simplyalex on July 11, 2017, 09:15:40 PM

I would rather eat a pizza with some pineapple chunks on top. Anyone here who have tried this pizza before?
I have had pineapple/ham pizza a few times.  Sometimes its called Hawaiian pizza.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mike Cl

Quote from: Shiranu on July 11, 2017, 09:53:32 PM
God no.
Well, Shiranu it isn't my first choice that's for sure.  But it isn't as bad as you think.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Atheon

No. Sweet fruit does NOT belong on any savory pizza. Hawaiian Pizza is an abomination.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Mike Cl

Quote from: Atheon on July 11, 2017, 11:14:57 PM
No. Sweet fruit does NOT belong on any savory pizza. Hawaiian Pizza is an abomination.

Hawaiian food in general is not all that good.  So, pineapple on anything is usually a step up in Hawaii.  And it is better than a Spam pizza--or 3-finger poi pizza.

Draconic Aiur

Baruch

Y'all need to try ... Poi Pizza ... that has to be bad ... from what I hear tell, Poi tastes like children's paste glue (the kind that used to be made from horses).

But then I like anchovies on my pizza ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on July 12, 2017, 02:46:13 AM
Y'all need to try ... Poi Pizza ... that has to be bad ... from what I hear tell, Poi tastes like children's paste glue (the kind that used to be made from horses).

But then I like anchovies on my pizza ;-)
Liking anchovies on a pizza pretty much disqualifies you from critiquing any pizza--well, except for poi pizza.

AllPurposeAtheist

Oh my!  Someone else who throws some crap together in the kitchen and thinks they reinvented the wheel!
The internet is rife with these ever so interesting stories of bragging about the greatest food EVER!
Personally I think anyone who mixes crappy food together THEN brags about it should be beaten daily and twice every Sunday.
You know who you are and we're keeping score.

PLEASE!  For the sake of the children,  don't try this at home.   
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on July 12, 2017, 02:46:13 AM
Y'all need to try ...
There is no try - there is do or do not!

I like my pizza covered with Spaghetti Ohs.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Sal1981

Must be quite sweet, bananas AND pineapple?

Unbeliever

I don't think those are bananas...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 12, 2017, 02:18:40 PM
There is no try - there is do or do not!

I like my pizza covered with Spaghetti Ohs.
Oh!

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on July 12, 2017, 10:15:03 AM
Oh my!  Someone else who throws some crap together in the kitchen and thinks they reinvented the wheel!
The internet is rife with these ever so interesting stories of bragging about the greatest food EVER!
Personally I think anyone who mixes crappy food together THEN brags about it should be beaten daily and twice every Sunday.
You know who you are and we're keeping score.

PLEASE!  For the sake of the children,  don't try this at home.

All food ends up mixed up in your stomach anyway.  And becomes crap as it is digested.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.