News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

May 5th...It's Not "Cinco De Mayo" To Me...

Started by Solomon Zorn, July 11, 2017, 05:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PickelledEggs

I actually learnt from my Mexican friends recently that Mexico doesn't even celebrate the 5th. Actual mexicans don't celebrate it at all.

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 12, 2017, 06:17:55 PM
I actually learnt from my Mexican friends recently that Mexico doesn't even celebrate the 5th. Actual mexicans don't celebrate it at all.

Correct ... it is a Mexican-American holiday, just as tacos are Mexican-American food, not real Mexican.  I have a news flash for you ... Chop Suey was invented in NYC.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 12, 2017, 08:58:03 AM
If you're looking for some safe sex, "massage" parlors are an option.

You only read email while in the foyer?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 12, 2017, 03:41:15 PM

It is really hard to get your jism to come out blue, and stencil a t-shirt message with it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on July 11, 2017, 06:13:40 PM
Laughing Buddha says, "May your cock, being the only TRUE GOD, bless you for your discretion, and never leave you feeling ashamed..."

When you mention "The Laughing Buddha", I think you should read the ending of 'Candy".  Look it up, I can't possibly explain it here.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on July 14, 2017, 07:13:35 AM
When you mention "The Laughing Buddha", I think you should read the ending of 'Candy".  Look it up, I can't possibly explain it here.
Oh, but that cockpit scene...
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 14, 2017, 08:08:36 AM
Nope.

OH!  Well, actually, I never saw the movie.  Don't recall that in the book.  And to be fair, I haven't seen the book in 50 years.  So it might be there.  But I'll bet not.  I have a pretty good memory for that sort of thing.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on July 14, 2017, 08:16:41 AM
OH!  Well, actually, I never saw the movie.  Don't recall that in the book.  And to be fair, I haven't seen the book in 50 years.  So it might be there.  But I'll bet not.  I have a pretty good memory for that sort of thing.
Take a look at the cast.
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 14, 2017, 08:39:14 AM
Take a look at the cast.

I was referring to the book.  As I said, never saw the movie.  The movie couldn't replicate the book.

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: Cavebear on July 14, 2017, 07:13:35 AM
If it has info, on one of my previous incarnations, I'll have to pass.

But as for the girl, in Gawdzilla Sama's post...beautiful...

For some reason, it made me remember this morning, when I was waiting in my elderly neighbor's car, for her to come out of the grocery store(I had to ride with her, because this insomnia is so debilitating, early in the morning especially, that it's not safe for me to drive), I saw this girl walk by...she was wearing the tightest pair of shorts I have ever seen on a woman, in public. They were completely embedded in her butt-crack, like they were painted on. She was just a little bit chubbier, than I would usually consider ideal, but nevertheless, I felt like crying and jacking off, at the same moment...SO FUCKING LONELY! And it's like that with every attractive girl I see, lately...Might have something to do with the testosterone injections.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Cavebear

She sure is beautiful.  Not a doubt.  I would want to know more though.  Maybe a few dates, some conversation, have her talk to Mom (so they can laugh about me)...  It's a possibility... (koff*koff)

But it reminds me of a joke and I apologize in advance. 

A man sits down at a bar and a beautiful women is next to him wearing skin-tight slacks.  He is a scientist, so he actually considers this.  Finally, he just has to ask "Maam (this is an very old joke) how DOES one get into those slacks? 

And she replies...

Wait for it...

"Well, you can start by buying me a drink"!

Badda-Boom Badda -

Oh well...  He wasn't actually trying either...

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on July 14, 2017, 02:33:54 PM
I was referring to the book.  As I said, never saw the movie.  The movie couldn't replicate the book.
If you refuse to consider the possibility that the movie might be worth watching that's fine.
PZ Myers