News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

My "talents" and Testimony

Started by Drich0150, July 10, 2017, 04:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drich0150

Quote from: Baruch on July 13, 2017, 06:37:36 PM
Per your avatar, you must worship the Great Sunflower, not the Great Pumpkin.  No Linus for you!

My wife (Trich) loves sunflowers, and I planted the giant vareity, and on the darkest day of our marriage this monster grew as tall as the apex was on our house at the time and bloomed to the size of a turkey tray. I was only open like take for a few hours, and yeilded a whole plastic grocery bag of seeds.

That giant sunflower helped me get through one of my darkest days. it is a reminder of what I can accomplish if I simply bear endure out God's will.
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Drich0150

Quote from: Shiranu on July 13, 2017, 07:22:17 PM
Yeah, no, you're still just a self absorbed tool who your Jesus would dislike.

I am a direct reflection of most of you. If you think I need to be toned down then check yourself... You might find yourself to be a little on the loud side..
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Drich0150

Quote from: Cavebear on July 14, 2017, 03:53:33 AM
Hear hear!  Yes, the newbies come thinking they have great new arguments.  But they are so old and repetitive to us.  The newbies just imagine their arguments are new and will suddenly convince us. 

Sometimes I deeply hope to see an actual new theistic argument.  But they live in the past and there are no new arguments...

Bwahahaha!!!

That's why you have me on ignore... because destroying my arguments and subsequent faith is so easy for you!!!

Cavebear

He is still actually here?

What do you think folks?  Should I read one of his posts?  And if so, which one?  I mean, I really don't want to be bothered reading all of them hoping for the one possible winner...  Unignoring him would take actual work, and I'm a retired guy now...

Vote early and often.  The better the more...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on July 14, 2017, 04:55:06 PM
He is still actually here?

What do you think folks?  Should I read one of his posts?  And if so, which one?  I mean, I really don't want to be bothered reading all of them hoping for the one possible winner...  Unignoring him would take actual work, and I'm a retired guy now...

Vote early and often.  The better the more...
Save your energy.  I haven't seen any of his posts worth reading yet.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Sylar

I have a special talent too. I can breathe.
"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

Shiranu

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 14, 2017, 03:09:31 PM
I am a direct reflection of most of you. If you think I need to be toned down then check yourself... You might find yourself to be a little on the loud side..

Ey yo, check yourself before you wreck yo self there.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

The ocean washes bits of old trees onto the sands of time,
The bits and pieces make little sense but scream for our attention, 
"I am here, I am here" they call.
I call it drichwood.
But to the ocean, it is just debris...

Drich0150

Quote from: Cavebear on July 14, 2017, 06:49:08 PM
The ocean washes bits of old trees onto the sands of time,
The bits and pieces make little sense but scream for our attention, 
"I am here, I am here" they call.
I call it drichwood.
But to the ocean, it is just debris...

How/why does a guy who is not even up to reading my posts in a position to always have the last words?

Mike Cl

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 18, 2017, 11:40:30 AM
How/why does a guy who is not even up to reading my posts in a position to always have the last words?
'Cause----Now if you are read......................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Cavebear

Because, now, if you are read...

Drich0150