News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

My "talents" and Testimony

Started by Drich0150, July 10, 2017, 04:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drich0150

Quote from: fencerider on July 11, 2017, 10:03:33 PM
the truck is 2012 freightliner and the reefer is carrier. Its a lease truck. took it to Penske couple times and they said it was fixed. should be part of the programming of a del truck. ya del means the door is gonna get opened 10-20 times a day. Its gonna get out of range. I think the only code i ever saw was err.3

Err3 in an internal micro fault. It is a failure in the control logic. Micro has to be changed if the problem persists.
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Drich0150

Quote from: fencerider on July 11, 2017, 10:08:35 PM
well said Shiranu. Even if he's 100% right nobody is going to listen to someone that brags so much.
Who is bragging? Jesus was 100% right and like me Gave credit back to God, and still they hated him to the point of murder.

QuoteI think that if he was a part of the church I was going to he probably would have gotten himself thrown out rather quickly (an independant fundamentalist baptist church;whatever that means; where a whole lot of people found their faith and a relationship with god... not that I did)
Actually guys who know God in a serious way tend to break off and seek out new opportunities.
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Baruch

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 12, 2017, 08:50:20 AM
You do know there is a difference between OT Judaism and Christianity right? The primary one being no one practices OT judaism anymore.

Those who know G-d, know what being Jewish is all about.  And yes, we don't have a Temple to sacrifice goats in, not that it made any sense ever.  And I would include Christians and Muslims ... who know G-d.  I consider them to be Jewish.  Being a secular Israeli ... isn't Jewish.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

In Judaism they used to let one goat go and kill the other goat. That's why Barabbas was let go and Jesus was killed. So Jesus was basically the final sacrifice, since he was the sacrificial goat par excellence.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Drich0150

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 12, 2017, 02:11:42 PM
In Judaism they used to let one goat go and kill the other goat. That's why Barabbas was let go and Jesus was killed. So Jesus was basically the final sacrifice, since he was the sacrificial goat par excellence.
So why place the social law of the jews/law of moses on to a gentile?

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Drich0150

If you can't keep up with all of your little snarky comments don't expect for me to keep tally either.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 12, 2017, 02:11:42 PM

If you "get god's goat" ... god might be pissed off at you ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 12, 2017, 02:28:21 PM
So why place the social law of the jews/law of moses on to a gentile?

No point, since by definition, Gentiles are not smart.  Why put social laws on apes?

But that is the problem I have with humans ...

They think it is OK to lie, defraud and steal ... and if that isn't enough, it is OK to assault, rape and murder.  Damn those social laws ... always getting in the way of a good apocalypse!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 12, 2017, 08:50:20 AM
You do know there is a difference between OT Judaism and Christianity right? The primary one being no one practices OT judaism anymore.
says the guy who ignores where jebus says he does not come to abolish the law of the prophets, but to fulfill them...twist your panties in all the knots you want boy, your a babbleshitter. You xians do not practice Christianity, you are a simple heretic, like the rest of your ilk. God, if he existed, will have his way with your  prostate.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Drich0150

Quote from: aitm on July 12, 2017, 08:05:08 PM
says the guy who ignores where jebus says he does not come to abolish the law of the prophets, but to fulfill them...twist your panties in all the knots you want boy, your a babbleshitter. You xians do not practice Christianity, you are a simple heretic, like the rest of your ilk. God, if he existed, will have his way with your  prostate.

You can't be this stupid...

IF OT Judaism Could not be changed at all... Then there could not be NT Christianity. WE WOULD STILL BE PRACTICING OT JUDAISM!!!

That said OT law never pertained to anyone not a Jew, So if we are gentiles then what is it we are to adhere to, as just by the nature of our birth makes us 'unclean.'

So let us review:

OT Judaism - No Changes= OT Judaism
OT Judaism + NT changes= NT Christianity.

The NT is all about those changes and how the came about starting with Christ's dying words in relation to what was said in mat 5.

Hydra009

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 12, 2017, 08:48:55 AMYou just know that you sundae school efforts will not be enough... ooops spoke too soon, looks like I'm about to be sundae schooled.
It's been a long time since I've been inside a church, but I'm fairly certain the word you're looking for is "Sunday school".  Sundae refers to an ice cream dessert.

*wonders if Drich has ever been to church or is just a horrible speller*

Hijiri Byakuren

Oh look, another asinine thread.

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 13, 2017, 10:27:15 AM
It's been a long time since I've been inside a church, but I'm fairly certain the word you're looking for is "Sunday school".  Sundae refers to an ice cream dessert.

*wonders if Drich has ever been to church or is just a horrible speller*

His spelling is just as creative as this theology ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 13, 2017, 09:45:51 AM
You can't be this stupid...

IF OT Judaism Could not be changed at all... Then there could not be NT Christianity. WE WOULD STILL BE PRACTICING OT JUDAISM!!!

That said OT law never pertained to anyone not a Jew, So if we are gentiles then what is it we are to adhere to, as just by the nature of our birth makes us 'unclean.'

So let us review:

OT Judaism - No Changes= OT Judaism
OT Judaism + NT changes= NT Christianity.

The NT is all about those changes and how the came about starting with Christ's dying words in relation to what was said in mat 5.

Hence ...

Christianity = non-semitic Gentile batshit crazy
Islam = semitic Gentile batshit crazy
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.