News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

My "talents" and Testimony

Started by Drich0150, July 10, 2017, 04:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drich0150

Held over from another thread... Thought this deserved it own thread as it goes in a different direction

Quote from: Blackleaf on July 10, 2017, 10:21:40 AM
You still haven't answered my question. What do you do with your "talents?"
What I am most proud of is the fact that God has given me the ability to answer questions on atheist web sites that most can not. It isn't the questions so much is how I get the answers... Sometimes I have no idea about what I want to say and it will come to me in chunks. Meaning All I know is I need to type and I can start mid sentence and finish typing, and then after that I will get the opening and then the finaly. or God will allow me to see events as I type, and I just write it down as I see it. (what happened to the evolution/creation thread) then I go back through my various resources and vet what I saw... Unbelievable when it all just comes together like that.

And sometimes I am given a word at a time and when I proof read it is like Whoa! where did that come from! Again I check everything against scripture before i post it. and usually can cross reference a fact or point 3 different ways.
So  What have I done in the past?

High school minister,

collage minister, (mainly answered their questions gave them arguments for their professors.)

organized 'group dating" in the church a dozen or so got married out of that X2 on the kids. (one divorce that I know of) for the collage age students. (including myself)

Inner city ministry, and bus driver,

inner city camp organizer and lead camp consular (means I has to wrestle down the big guys when they decided to bring the gang stuff to camp.) set up fake bear attacks, visits from chain saw maniacs at 2am that sort of thing.

Also got some of my customers to sponser food every year. (enough to feed 70 kids and 20 adults)

We did an acepella sing group that went around the central down town lake and sang till 1 or 2 in the morning. Just about every sunday night  (that was awesome) one of the high rise residents near by invited us in the main ballroom to sing in there and I could swear I hear the angels singing with us.. it was so beautiful that the residents came down to listen... then got the group to sing and feed the homeless a few times, then we were broken up by some gay rights people because of the hateful things we were singing about??? (hymns and christian pop music)
hateful songs like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nScaAluVbXM

Not us, we would have buried these guys... Not a dry eye in the building when we sang with the angels.

This song embodies what I teach, why we can have so many different religions in christian, with each of us doing our best, and yet our best does not have to reflect the best of the guy next to us, we could be singing n the complete opposite direction, yet through the chaos there is a unity and harmony because we are all focused on the same God.

Afterwards I asked God to help me make a real difference in one person's life.

Because i had influence for like one day with most people then by next sunday they were in the same spot. So i asked God to help me make some real change. Then a week later he sent me the woman I married. (Trich is what she goes by on af.org there are some pics of her clothed hotness) two months after we met I found out via a call from her mom (she OD'd meet them at the hospital) she has a small 200 dollar a day heroin problem.. As I sat in the waiting room I was planning to call some other girl and I heard someone say, you wanted to help someone change, and now that you have been given the opportunity you seek to bury your talent? My heart sank, and I made up my mind to help her.

When they let us back, she pleaded for a second chance and I told her she didn't even have to ask. that she and her problem was an answer to my prayer... Now 7 years later after we have been married 5 years I was ready to give up. I had spent everything (Jesus said sell all you have and come and follow me I did I went into debt to follow him, I had negative nothing, and this was the second time I've did something similar) and I was ready to quit, then she OD'd in the bathroom of a barns and noble. Blue, needle out her arm slumped over a toilet. The ambulance was call DOA they revived her and a few months later the local sheriff served a warrant @ 3am which was the night of our final fight she was on the couch and I tld her to move in with her mom... She never did as she came back with a new determination. Has been drug free since. no AA no support other than what we came up with together.

About that time or a little before my business/with a partner was failing (second attempt) because partner seem to have a drug problem as well. (gone for 30 days, they handled the books and the payouts) SO I worked till the credit card stopped without pay (which was about a month) then he cam back and a month later did it again, 2nd week in an owner to a big Ice plant whom I've only ever seen once before, didn't ever speak with Him before, came to me and asked WFT was with the company billing. I told him the situation and he asked if I could do the work and keep u with the paper work as well I said yes, He said how much I need to start.. I thought about it and said 50K he ask can I do it for 25K I said I think so and next morning he invited me and my wife (who was a mess) to breakfast and wrote a check the second time I spoke with the man. (interest free) paid it back with in a year.

That started my first business. and got me out of debt. after a few years we saved our money durning the housing boom, and wanted a house, but I felt as this was all given to us I offered it to God first meaning I promised God I would spend the money on an opportunity involving the business first if He put something in front of us... He did. Went from a refrigeration repair to a refrigeration dealer, sales service and installation, then from a dealer to dealer to training facility, from trainer to R&D on all electric trucks (after one 3 week training course I put together and help sponsored through a local votech school in the area we invited the manufacturer who was Italian and all the dealers to send their best and brightest mechanics) I taught the class based off of the information I was learning from the engineers the night before. We were able to certify 40 techs after that 3 weeks.

After that school they asked me (the itialian engineers) to look at some schematics of an all new electrical system they could not make work. Then I was invited to a meeting with a military battery manufacturer in the area and basically wrote/hand drew out the solution to make the batteries work with the high amp AC system. (I built what we now call the power management system) on the back of a piece of scrap paper while the nasa types argued in the room.

When they stopped one asked if I was bored and what was I coloring. I threw down my solution. both sides laughed and said it wouldn't work/too simple. I said not only I could build this with the less than 500 dollars over the weekend, it would it would charge discharge switch from the different polarities and phase select (everything they wanted to do but could not figure out how for under 10K. So the battery company owner called to accounting asked for 500 petty cash to be brough into the meeting and he counted it out before me and said come monday I better have a working proto type or my 500 back. So we not only did i build the power management system (from scrap areo space surplus store) I installed it on the truck with the batteries and unit and everything worked!

That meeting was awesome they thought they were going to get a couple home made boxes full of wire and junk. I put everything these ex-m1abrams diagnostic cases (huge pelican military looking boxes) that stacked and interlocked. They thought they were going to bench test for several weeks while I have already skipped to application and they tested outside for over a month not one failure!

(got two patents out of that one.) was screwed out of it by the corporate guys... had me r&D another project kept everything close to the vest and wrote my own letters and got my own lawyer and patented the next one on my own. (sold it) disolved the dealership and r&D, was picked up by a competing refrigeration supplier, moved to a bigger building, nicer part of town. Went back to doing what we do best (building refrigerated trucks) Then had to get a dealer's licenses because local commercial dealers were taking too much after we did all the leg work, so subdivided the company

Refrigeration repair/ reefer dealer sales and service.
independent Truck/car dealer
Commercial truck up fitter.
and I still consult from time to time with that government contractor.

Not too bad for someone who taught himself to read and write from comic book lae in life huh?
(if you think I had anything to do with business sucess you missed the point. this was all resowing what God gave us.)

Oh, btw rather than buy a house we are having one built now hope to move in mid September

(got lots of pics and names and customers and websites I could share to back most all of this up.) Also been known to invite people down to check it all out themselves...

Afraid to admit that your deeds are pitifully lacking?
just missed the question. kinda have a lot on my plates.

When I was a Christian, I was simultaneously leading in the student service tech team, singing in the band, writing skits for Sunday school,[/quote] oh, yeah i did puppets with the innercity kids too.

Quoteleading discussions in Sunday school, volunteering in vacation Bible school, volunteering in outreach projects, helping with various charity organizations, giving my own money to the church before I had a job, and aspiring to bring glory to God in my daily life by being as kind, generous, and forgiving as possible, and praying for God's leadership and opportunities to win souls.
berry nica!
(engrish for very nice)

So please, Mr. Righteous. Impress me. Tell me what you've been doing with what God gave to you.
This does include being diagnosed with AIDs nor being told by my doctor I have a 98% chance of prostate or bone marrow cancer, which took over a year's worth of test to determine I am indeed in the 2% This does not include any of the miraculous stuff just what God gave me what i did with it and what more he gave me to be responsible with.. Nor does this include the huge opportunities that will carry us into the future... Lord willing.

It may sound like I was bragging, i am just honestly and the the very best of my ability answer your question the best I can.

To me it sounds like we started building our house/faith the same way, till the winds and rain came and washed your house away. and I just kept building on what remained solid.
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Unbeliever

Let me guess - school's out for summer and you've got nothing but time on your hands? You really expect anyone to read all that?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Drich0150

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 10, 2017, 04:50:45 PM
Let me guess - school's out for summer and you've got nothing but time on your hands? You really expect anyone to read all that?

I expect one of you to because he asked me to write all of that out.
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Shiranu

QuoteWhat I am most proud of is the fact that God has given me the ability to answer questions on atheist web sites that most can not.

You give yourself far too much credit.

Proverbs 27:2, "Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; A stranger, and not your own lips."

Jeremiah 9:23, "Thus says the LORD, "Let not a wise man boast of his wisdom, and let not the mighty man boast of his might, let not a rich man boast of his riches;..."
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Blackleaf

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 10, 2017, 04:47:46 PM
Held over from another thread... Thought this deserved it own thread as it goes in a different direction

You already had two threads about your testimony. There was no need for a third.

http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=11695.0

http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=11682.0

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 10, 2017, 04:47:46 PMWhat I am most proud of is the fact that God has given me the ability to answer questions on atheist web sites that most can not.

I've noticed a funny thing about these posts you're so proud of. I can usually read the first few sentences and already know everything I need to know. Your posts are that shallow, and you're extremely long winded. And in case you haven't noticed, you haven't had much success here. Furthermore, if this is the thing you are most proud of when it comes to the use of your talents, that is very pitiful. I am not impressed.

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 10, 2017, 04:47:46 PMjust missed the question. kinda have a lot on my plates.

You directly replied to the post where I asked that question. That's not missing my question, that's evasion.

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 10, 2017, 04:47:46 PMberry nica!
(engrish for very nice)

Yes. Your status as a comedian was established earlier.

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 10, 2017, 04:47:46 PMTo me it sounds like we started building our house/faith the same way, till the winds and rain came and washed your house away. and I just kept building on what remained solid.

No. The rain came and submerged my house completely with unceasing water that covered the highest mountains. Meanwhile, you live in a sandcastle that you insist is made of stone.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 10, 2017, 04:47:46 PMSometimes I have no idea about what I want to say and it will come to me in chunks.
And it shows.

sdelsolray

I've rarely seen a more self-absorbed, sanctimonious and narcissistic theist as poster Drich0150. Not surprisingly, he assumes others are interested in his particular religious dogma and, with expected feigned astonishment, is aghast when others demonstrate they don't care what he believes.

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

fencerider

not as many spelling errors this time

collage is a big pic made up from smaller pics or objects
college is a place where people go to learn things

your not the creator of thermoking or carrier are you? I drive a reefer box truck (ha drive everyday and forgot what it is- I think thermoking) stupid thing keeps going on defrost when it its hot instead of getting to temp. and it also thinks that if the temp goes up something is wrong and shuts off the unit. Very bad programming of the controller

What do you mean when you say " when I was a Christian" ?
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

fencerider

Quote from: Shiranu on July 10, 2017, 06:10:30 PM

Proverbs 27:2, "Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; A stranger, and not your own lips."

Jeremiah 9:23, "Thus says the LORD, "Let not a wise man boast of his wisdom, and let not the mighty man boast of his might, let not a rich man boast of his riches;..."

Hey Shiranu!!! can you write that on a piece of paper and send it to Trump? I think he claims to be Christian
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Munch

It's no wonder Christians have such a poor grasp on reality, look how contradicting their beliefs are.

QuoteGE 1:3-5 On the first day, God created light, then separated light and darkness.
GE 1:14-19 The sun (which separates night and day) wasn't created until the fourth day.

GE 1:11-12, 26-27 Trees were created before man was created.
GE 2:4-9 Man was created before trees were created.

GE 1:20-21, 26-27 Birds were created before man was created.
GE 2:7, 19 Man was created before birds were created.

GE 1:24-27 Animals were created before man was created.
GE 2:7, 19 Man was created before animals were created.

GE 1:26 Man is to have dominion over fish, birds, cattle, and all wild animals, yet--
GE 2:15-17 It is wrong to be able to tell good from evil, right from wrong.

GE 1:26-27 Man and woman were created at the same time.
GE 2:7, 21-22 Man was created first, woman sometime later.

GE 1:28 God encourages reproduction.
LE 12:1-8 God requires purification rites following childbirth which, in effect, makes childbirth a sin. (Note: The period for purification following the birth of a daughter is twice that for a son.)

GE 1:31 God was pleased with his creation.
GE 6:5-6 God was not pleased with his creation.
(Note: That God should be displeased is inconsistent with the concept of omniscience as well as with the fact that God allegedly does not change his mind: NU 23:19-20, 1SA 15:29, JA 1:17.)

GE 2:4, 4:26, 12:8, 22:14-16, 26:25 God was already known as "the Lord" (Jahveh or Jehovah) much earlier than the time of Moses.
EX 6:2-3 God was first known as "the Lord" (Jahveh or Jehovah) at the time of the Egyptian Bondage, during the life of Moses.

Just same examples.

https://infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/contradictions.html
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Drew:  "Sometimes I have no idea about what I want to say and it will come to me in chunks."

Indeed Drew, you hurl chunks regularly...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 11, 2017, 07:01:44 AM
Drew:  "Sometimes I have no idea about what I want to say and it will come to me in chunks."

Indeed Drew, you hurl chunks regularly...

Drich not Drew ... you furball you ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Drich0150

Quote from: Shiranu on July 10, 2017, 06:10:30 PM

Glob...

Am I not the "other man/The stranger" boasting of God's wisdom?

Or let me ask it another way.. Where do you see me taking credit for answering the questions on my own, using my wisdom??

Lest you think I am God, then please note I am boasting about the job God has given me. The wisdom is His. I simply have been granted access to it.

Shiranu

Am I not the "other man/The stranger" boasting of God's wisdom?

No, you aren't. I have been here awhile, and I have seen your "special" wisdom time and time again, from people who think themselves as divinely inspired and unique as yourself.

You aren't unique, you're narcissistic and think more of yourself than you really should.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur