News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

G20 in Hamburg

Started by pr126, July 10, 2017, 05:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Soros must be happy. Those boys done him proud. Money well spent!

https://youtu.be/jwLdkC7DYvU

Baruch

True, his anti-American organization, keeps bussing protestors to places in the US for local protests.  He is an enemy of humanity.  Give him back to Hungary for war crime judgement!

There were hundreds of violent Leftists and violent Jihadis in the town where the meeting was ... they were resident there, didn't have to be bussed in.  Where are the Stazi when you need them?

Brown shirts?  Actually communist agitators.  The Brown shirts aren't out yet, or the Leftists would be in Dachau.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on July 10, 2017, 05:21:47 AM
Soros must be happy. Those boys done him proud. Money well spent!

"The powers that be are terrible!"
--->people protest the powers that be
"HOW DARE THEY, THESE PEOPLE, COMPLAIN ABOUT THE POWERS THAT BE!!!!!!"

*sigh*

I'm not a fan of this; they are leftist versions of the shit you sell. But you can only push people for so long before they will push back, and that's whats happening. And it's just one more indication of how full of shit you are about the far left being in power and ruining everything... this is specifically a response to far right politics ruining society for decades.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Also, hate to break it to you, but Hamburg has been a hot-bed of the counter culture long before Soros was a thing. And if you were to leave your bubble and listen to the protesters themselves, you would realise that they are fighting with legitimate complaints, even if their method is wrong... and that the majority are peaceful protesters.

Not the first time you would judge an entire group by a vocal few, though. That seems like all you know how to do.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

For those actually interested in how diverse of protest it was, here is a pretty solid article on it.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/08/europe/g20-protests/index.html

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 10, 2017, 07:36:03 AM
Also, hate to break it to you, but Hamburg has been a hot-bed of the counter culture long before Soros was a thing. And if you were to leave your bubble and listen to the protesters themselves, you would realise that they are fighting with legitimate complaints, even if their method is wrong... and that the majority are peaceful protesters.

Not the first time you would judge an entire group by a vocal few, though. That seems like all you know how to do.

In authoritarianism, any back talk, any protest ... is rebellion.  And rebellion gets crushed.  Not R or L wing stuff, just authoritarian.  Society functions by giving the government, the monopoly on violence, and boy do they use it!  I see nothing good about what flavor of authoritarianism someone pushes.  But I don't see anything, in the last 5000 years, that says that anti-authoritarianism is anything more than a way to change one authoritarian for another.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 10, 2017, 07:42:23 AM
For those actually interested in how diverse of protest it was, here is a pretty solid article on it.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/08/europe/g20-protests/index.html

Sorry, reading any CNN article is like reading Alex Jones.  They have zero credibility even if they say 2+2=4.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Germany was rebuilt as a bulwark against the Soviet Union.  No more Soviet Union.  So why keep Germany?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on July 11, 2017, 07:28:19 AM
Germany was rebuilt as a bulwark against the Soviet Union.  No more Soviet Union.  So why keep Germany?
LOL.

I don’t think it will be Germany much longer anyway.   An outpost of Zimbabwe perhaps.
Europe will become North - North Africa by the mid 21st century.
At least that is the plan.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on July 11, 2017, 08:09:13 AM
LOL.

I don’t think it will be Germany much longer anyway.   An outpost of Zimbabwe perhaps.
Europe will become North - North Africa by the mid 21st century.
At least that is the plan.

The more of your posts I read, the lower in regard I consider you...  Racism is not pretty.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

Do you see racism? 

Africa is for the Africans. Asia is for Asians. Europe is for everyone?

Racism is everywhere!

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on July 11, 2017, 09:32:32 AM
Do you see racism? 

Africa is for the Africans. Asia is for Asians. Europe is for everyone?

Racism is everywhere!
Yes, I see racism.  It's "Inferior people should stay where they belong and not bother the rest of us". 

pr126

Millions of young men, who need housing, education, medical treatment, who do not speak the language, some are illiterate, most unemployable. Or don't want to work.
Economic migrants who want to stay in rich countries. For free.

Do we owe these people a living?

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on July 11, 2017, 10:30:04 AM
Millions of young men, who need housing, education, medical treatment, who do not speak the language, some are illiterate, many unemployable.
Economic migrants who want to stay in rich countries. For free.

Do we owe these people a living?
People who are fleeing terrorism, rape, amputations and slavery?  From a place Europe artificially divided to deliberately mix cultures to assure internal conflicts so to support colonialism?  Yes, I think so. 

Most immigrants seem to work very hard to get by in a culture that is as foreign to them as you would be there.  Are there some that are angry and cause problems? Yes.  Do we cause problems there?  Yes. 

Do you know much about the history of Europe?  No one there is native to Europe historically.  Everyone there came from somewhere else.  Is it "well, it is ours now, so stay away"?