Putin and Trump admit they are Anunnaki ...

Started by Baruch, July 09, 2017, 10:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Cease-fire-in-Syrian-region-near-Israels-Golan-begins-today-499143

Well, maybe not.  And this cease fire might not hold.  But notice that the Iraq government also claims victory in Mosul over ISIS the same day.  Maybe peace is going to be given a chance (there is always NK and Ukraine).

There are still opportunities for the progressive pacifist parties (Republicans and Democrats) to achieve nuclear annihilation that they so wish for.  In the 60s we said, you were a part of the solution or part of the problem.  Then and now, the R & D clown show, is part of the problem.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

fencerider

the republicans are all balls and no brains.
the democrats are all brains and no balls.

not a problem defense contractors can count on the CIA to make their wish list come true
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Cavebear

Quote from: fencerider on July 25, 2017, 12:57:39 AM
the republicans are all balls and no brains.
the democrats are all brains and no balls.

not a problem defense contractors can count on the CIA to make their wish list come true
Interestingly, I was a Republican in my youth and became a Democrat.  Both balls and brains...  I think the Republicans are lunatics and the Democrats wimps.  It drives me crazy sometimes...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 28, 2017, 05:07:08 AM
Interestingly, I was a Republican in my youth and became a Democrat.  Both balls and brains...  I think the Republicans are lunatics and the Democrats wimps.  It drives me crazy sometimes...

Sometimes ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.