Bill Gates against African flood to europe

Started by Roeo, July 07, 2017, 06:51:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roeo

I know Germany was a diverse weirdo place in Holy Roman Empire with ethnic groups. Is that what Angela Merkel wants or something. Massive cultural clashes. In either case Bill Gates sees this as a problem, which i guess is not too little sense since if one is in poverty, everything else will, isnt it?
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3950789/bill-gates-warns-angela-merkel-migrant-policy-europe-breaking-point-africa/

pr126

Refugees welcome!

They are needed to replace the europeans. They are the future.

Merkel is just following orders by inviting millions of refugees. Think open society!

(Germans are good at following orders.) Jawohl mine fuhrer.

Africa is for the Africans, Asia is for the Asians, Europe is for everyone!

Shiranu

From OP's link...

QuoteGates suggested other countries should emulate Germany’s “phenomenal” spending on foreign aid which is 0.7 per cent of their GDP.

So saying that Germany cant handle it alone and everyone else needs to step up = NO IMMIGRANTS!

I give you a 4/10, because you are now repeating rhetoric that people actually believe and share quite often and have horrible real world effects. If you can keep this up, you might actually make a decent troll for a week or so yet.

QuoteAfrica is for the Africans, Asia is for the Asians...

The irony of a Brit saying this cant go over your head. It just cant. I refuse to believe it.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Europe exterminated 6 million Jews. Replaced them with 60 million Muslims.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on July 07, 2017, 07:38:58 AM

Whelk then.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on July 07, 2017, 07:42:03 AM
Walp.
No, karma. Especially for the Germans.

Shiranu

pr126

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on July 07, 2017, 07:38:58 AM

Germany imported a million Turks, in the 1950s, to replace all the fine Hitler Youth who were wasted by their evil and stupid leaders.  The factories must be manned ... and the Allies took away all our slave labor!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Roeo on July 07, 2017, 06:51:13 AM
I know Germany was a diverse weirdo place in Holy Roman Empire with ethnic groups. Is that what Angela Merkel wants or something. Massive cultural clashes. In either case Bill Gates sees this as a problem, which i guess is not too little sense since if one is in poverty, everything else will, isnt it?
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3950789/bill-gates-warns-angela-merkel-migrant-policy-europe-breaking-point-africa/

Modern day Germany has almost no connection to the Holy Roman Empire.  Any more than modern Italians are Romans or the French are Gauls...  And, for that matter than the US is British.  Mistaking the people and cultures of the past for the peoples and cultures of the present is, well, "medieval".
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!