"Kill All Muslims" GOP Representative Uses Auschwitz Chambers to Spread Message

Started by Shiranu, July 07, 2017, 06:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/auschwitz-memorial-condemns-rep-clay-higgins-gas-chamber/story?id=48442634

Yes, lets use a Nazi gas chamber where thousands of people were killed for their religion (amongst other things) to talk about how we need to beef up our homeland security against all threats (see; a religion we don't like who are destroying our society) and make our military invincible. Where does that rhetoric sound familiar...

Oh. Right.

If it wasn't for his comments earlier this month, it might not be so disgusting. It kinda comes across by itself as, "Wow, you are an idiot with no grasp of history."

But then you read this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/06/07/this-is-what-happens-in-war-gop-congressman-defends-call-for-killing-radical-muslims/?utm_term=.f0cb573b8996

Quote“The free world … all of Christendom … is at war with Islamic horror,” the Louisiana Republican wrote on Facebook on Sunday. “Not a single radicalized Islamic suspect should be granted any measure of quarter. Their intended entry to the American homeland should be summarily denied. Every conceivable measure should be engaged to hunt them down. Hunt them, identify them, and kill them.

“Kill them all. For the sake of all that is good and righteous. Kill them all.”
[size=78%]...[/size]
Higgins said that if he were in charge of London’s police, he’d round up people associated with terrorism and vet them before letting anyone go â€" even if that meant arresting thousands of individuals who hadn’t committed crimes. Those let go, he said, would be thanked for their cooperation and allowed to return to their lives.
Again, I ask... when it's men like this who run the country, how in god's green earth can people say it's the left that is ruining America?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Sorry ... shitty American is shitty American ... no matter who they voted for last year.  Liberal = Stalinist ... Conservative = Nazi.

While I would be cautious regarding Muslim immigrants and refugees ... I have said before this ... that anti-Islam is the new anti-Semitism.  I just don't expect Gentiles to act any other way.  Of course the most Muslims are Indonesians and Indians, not Arabs or Persians or N Africans.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

The phrase 'American Homeland' really is very upsetting--at least to me.  Homeland Security is a fucking bad bad joke.  We don't live in Mother Russia (at least not in my early lifetime), Fatherland Germany or any other semi religious/zealot term.  This just smacks of fascism to me.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 07, 2017, 12:14:04 PM
The phrase 'American Homeland' really is very upsetting--at least to me.  Homeland Security is a fucking bad bad joke.  We don't live in Mother Russia (at least not in my early lifetime), Fatherland Germany or any other semi religious/zealot term.  This just smacks of fascism to me.

We have been the arsenal of the British Empire since 1914.  And we really should have change the DoD back to DoW ... around 1965.  We aren't playing defense, we are playing offense.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on July 07, 2017, 02:01:02 PM
We have been the arsenal of the British Empire since 1914.  And we really should have change the DoD back to DoW ... around 1965.  We aren't playing defense, we are playing offense.
We are playing offense--a very bad thing.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Never fear, Ms Linda Sarsour, one of the women organizers of this years Women's March on Washington has finally showed her cards ... she has just declared jihad against the US and against Washington DC.  I am sure the Left will support her in that ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

I think we did a better job of changing world opinions when we led quietly by example and simply described and showed the general benefits of a liberal (small l) democracy.  The aggressive military posture (caused by the Cold War to be sure) had negative effects for our ideals.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 11, 2017, 06:32:17 AM
I think we did a better job of changing world opinions when we led quietly by example and simply described and showed the general benefits of a liberal (small l) democracy.  The aggressive military posture (caused by the Cold War to be sure) had negative effects for our ideals.

The CIA or FBI Deep State won't like you telling the truth.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.