Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Much better would've been just ignore such accusations.

"Oh, they're denying it are they? THEN IT MUST BE TRUE!" lose, lose.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Sal1981 on July 02, 2017, 11:13:06 AM
Much better would've been just ignore such accusations.

"Oh, they're denying it are they? THEN IT MUST BE TRUE!" lose, lose.

I think it's good to bring attention to it, to expose Alex Jones for the moron that he is. Even the most devote Republicans know how stupid this sounds. The more Alex is ridiculed, the less credibility he'll have in the eyes of the public.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Sure, the government says there's no Martian slave colony but the government did [insert bad thing] so obviously, they're lying and there is a Martian slave colony.

Do you guys believe everything the government and the mainstream media says?  WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!

Gawdzilla Sama

They said "There are no humans on Mars." Nothing said about a slave ring, right?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Blackleaf

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 02, 2017, 01:20:25 PM
They said "There are no humans on Mars." Nothing said about a slave ring, right?

Little, bug eyed, Martian slaves? Who are they going to sell those to? Kinda hard to keep one of them a secret. lol
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

SGOS

No thank you.  I would never have a Martian in my house.

Mike Cl

Quote from: SGOS on July 02, 2017, 06:02:12 PM
No thank you.  I would never have a Martian in my house.
Racist!!

Well, I guess a Martian would not be a 'race'--a spiciest???   Yeah--Spiciest!!!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Shiranu

The worst thing is I think Jones is actually serious. I don't know what he did to his brain to become such a fucking moron, but he did it good.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 02, 2017, 08:01:13 PM
The worst thing is I think Jones is actually serious. I don't know what he did to his brain to become such a fucking moron, but he did it good.

Controlled opposition, to make the real conspiracy theories look stupid.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Atheon

The smokescreen has worked. The slaves are actually on Venus.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

SGOS

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 02, 2017, 07:36:25 PM
Racist!!

Well, I guess a Martian would not be a 'race'--a spiciest???   Yeah--Spiciest!!!!
Nothing to do with race.  They are constant chaos  They grab things, screech gibberish, dial random numbers on the phone, suddenly disappear, and then they rematerialize behind you.

Mike Cl

Quote from: SGOS on July 03, 2017, 12:01:09 PM
Nothing to do with race.  They are constant chaos  They grab things, screech gibberish, dial random numbers on the phone, suddenly disappear, and then they rematerialize behind you.
Oh?!  Those are Martians?  I thought those were grandchildren.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 03, 2017, 02:03:56 PM
Oh?!  Those are Martians?  I thought those were grandchildren.
And that's why I never spawned.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers