Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on June 22, 2017, 07:44:28 PM
Except, "Western Culture" is arguably at the strongest it has been post-Colonialism. We are living in the most peaceful age in human history, technology is flourishing, many countries have adopted more and more secular and progressive legislation and cultural norms in imitation of us, real issues such as race and gender are working their way to the forefront where they might actually be truly and completely addressed, "culture" in terms of art, music and other media is perhaps the most vibrant and diverse it has ever been
Also, some Western norms have been adopted by non-Western countries (non-European and not settled by European settlers).  Japan and South Korea come readily to mind as being politically similar to Western countries.

Baruch

Cultural Marxist PC ... isn't just in Britain ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq86Beh3T70

The R party?  The D party?  Just say no to political extremism.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

I think we had some progress on social issues but our economic engine has gone so far to the right that it passed up Mousselini a few blocks ago.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

pr126

Welfare state and open borders lead to economic collapse.

Q: What happens to Europe with the millions of migrants when the money runs out?

A: Civil war.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on June 27, 2017, 01:06:41 AM

Ah, I see you understand economics as well as you understand socio-political issues and American culture.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on June 27, 2017, 12:27:26 AM
I think we had some progress on social issues but our economic engine has gone so far to the right that it passed up Mousselini a few blocks ago.

Mussolini made the trains run on time, but that was the only thing in Italy that was working ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: pr126 on June 27, 2017, 01:06:41 AM

Q: What happens to Europe with the millions of migrants when the money runs out?

A: Civil war.
Europe's civil war has been going on for centuries, with only brief interludes of semi-peace while they gear up for the next one.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 27, 2017, 12:58:51 PM
Europe's civil war has been going on for centuries, with only brief interludes of semi-peace while they gear up for the next one.

Most recently because German tourists won't stay on their side of the border ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

There has been a "general" Pax Americana for 70 years.  It won't last forever.  The problem is what comes next.  I once hoped Europe could take it over, but it is weakening.  Russia can't, Communist China can't, Brazil can't.  Japan can't.  One can only hope the US can regain some footing and re-establish a cooperative Western Liberal alliance as a less powerful but still leading member.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 06, 2017, 06:28:43 AM
There has been a "general" Pax Americana for 70 years.  It won't last forever.  The problem is what comes next.  I once hoped Europe could take it over, but it is weakening.  Russia can't, Communist China can't, Brazil can't.  Japan can't.  One can only hope the US can regain some footing and re-establish a cooperative Western Liberal alliance as a less powerful but still leading member.

Ask Soros et al what their plans are.  There is a Big Club, and you aren't in it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.