Trump made a fool out of himself on twtter and embarrasses the U.S.

Started by fencerider, June 29, 2017, 10:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fencerider

"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Atheon

Trump is always making a fool of himself on Twitter, and indeed every time he opens his sorry mouth.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Jane Plain

Yet, a lot of people think it's just fine.  There is something very wrong with that man.

Baruch

Quote from: Jane Plain on June 30, 2017, 04:14:46 AM
Yet, a lot of people think it's just fine.  There is something very wrong with that man.

There is something very wrong with anyone who wants to be President ;-)

BTW ... since you are new, I didn't vote for him.

As far as Presidents being dignified ... that would be nice, but I am more triggered by blood drinking denizens of the MIC ... like Obama, Bush, Clinton ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Un-Presidential and adolescent.  I surprised it took this long for someone to comment on it.

Sylar

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

trdsf

Never mind below the office of the President.  I'm still waiting for him to do something that's not below the standards of an average 21st century human being.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on June 30, 2017, 12:38:50 PM
Never mind below the office of the President.  I'm still waiting for him to do something that's not below the standards of an average 21st century human being.

Hillary already did that.  Has she returned the $1 million dollar bribe back to Qatar yet?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sylar

Quote from: Baruch on June 30, 2017, 01:14:30 PM
Hillary already did that.  Has she returned the $1 million dollar bribe back to Qatar yet?

She's waiting until Trump returns the $110 billion bribe from Saudi Arabia ;-).
"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

Baruch

Quote from: Sylar on June 30, 2017, 06:18:25 PM
She's waiting until Trump returns the $110 billion bribe from Saudi Arabia ;-).

That will happen when FDR returns the bribe he took in 1944.  If bribery is OK, don't say anything is wrong.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hakurei Reimu

Get used to this. I knew this would happen the moment he threw his hat into the ring that this is the kind of president he would be. Anyone who didn't see this needs to turn in their voter registration card and never vote again.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Hydra009

When I first clicked it, I thought this was an old thread.  It could've been posted anytime between the inauguration and now and it wouldn't be incorrect.  What a time to be alive.

SGOS

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 30, 2017, 10:27:17 PM
When I first clicked it, I thought this was an old thread.  It could've been posted anytime between the inauguration and now and it wouldn't be incorrect.  What a time to be alive.
The latest bout of Twitter madness reached a personal tripping point, but I had the presence of mind to assume someone else would have had the same reaction, so I checked before I started a thread about it, and yup, there it was, fresh to the forum.  I even double checked the date of the OP.  It's a timeless topic.  There's nothing new about Trump.  I think the thing that strikes me as odd is that I haven't seen the media comment directly on the madness, but they constantly report the twitter as if it's normal for a president to blurt out the stream of unfiltered thoughts that bubble out of his subconscious.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on July 01, 2017, 09:26:49 AM
The latest bout of Twitter madness reached a personal tripping point, but I had the presence of mind to assume someone else would have had the same reaction, so I checked before I started a thread about it, and yup, there it was, fresh to the forum.  I even double checked the date of the OP.  It's a timeless topic.  There's nothing new about Trump.  I think the thing that strikes me as odd is that I haven't seen the media comment directly on the madness, but they constantly report the twitter as if it's normal for a president to blurt out the stream of unfiltered thoughts that bubble out of his subconscious.

Attend a Kabuki play ... then you will understand government, and the 4th branch too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.