Author Topic: Trump made a fool out of himself on twtter and embarrasses the U.S.  (Read 214 times)

Offline fencerider (OP)

Re: Trump made a fool out of himself on twtter and embarrasses the U.S.
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2017, 03:15:41 PM »
When I first clicked it, I thought this was an old thread.  It could've been posted anytime between the inauguration and now and it wouldn't be incorrect.  What a time to be alive.

I guess I coulda made a better title

Attend a Kabuki play ... then you will understand government, and the 4th branch too.

The Kabuki play starts when Trump actually commits to military action against N Korea
god is never early, but he is never late either... so true, so true; but I would rather have him show up late than to not show up at all. When was the last time god showed up for anything??? uh never

Offline Baruch

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2017, 04:55:42 PM »
People who start wars always think it will be done in a few weeks, and nobody will get hurt in the process.
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2017, 08:37:29 AM »
The latest bout of Twitter madness reached a personal tripping point, but I had the presence of mind to assume someone else would have had the same reaction, so I checked before I started a thread about it, and yup, there it was, fresh to the forum.  I even double checked the date of the OP.  It's a timeless topic.  There's nothing new about Trump.  I think the thing that strikes me as odd is that I haven't seen the media comment directly on the madness, but they constantly report the twitter as if it's normal for a president to blurt out the stream of unfiltered thoughts that bubble out of his subconscious.
MSNBC does a good job of documenting the Trump madness.  I keep my TV tuned there for the background humor of the orange-haired wonder...  And some interviews with other Republicans.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead