News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

when God shows up

Started by Drich0150, June 28, 2017, 02:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 29, 2017, 09:12:06 AM

Even my own narritives and commentaries stand up better than most work done by professional atheists.

Professional atheists??  When the hell am I going to get my check???!!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on June 29, 2017, 10:10:10 AM
The general area is sufficient.  My thoughts to the sky pilot and I know the song...  I live near Washington DC.  I've been to the memorial many times.  The design and placement of it is perfect.
Yep.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Drich0150

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 29, 2017, 10:34:20 AM
Professional atheists??  When the hell am I going to get my check???!!!

Dawkins, harris, the hitch, carrier, maybe crowder ect...

You know guys who have original thoughts? those who write books.. who's job is to be atheist..

You know they guys you rip off when you ask your questions or feel that your right even though I show you to be oh, so wrong, yet for whatever reason can't defend their points?

Or did you not know those guys got paid to come up with the crap you all tend to plagiarize?
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Hakurei Reimu

I love watching theists be unintentionally ironic.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 29, 2017, 10:36:04 AM
Yep.

On the other hand, your moving avatar is greatly annoying and distracting when I am composing a reply.  It actually makes me a bit dizzy.  Would you consider choosing one still image of the wonderful Calvin and stick with it?  One does hope that avatars are meaningful but not confusing while trying to think.  Just a request...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 29, 2017, 10:57:52 AM
plagiarize?
Ah, you are familiar with what it is you do. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Cavebear on June 29, 2017, 11:09:38 AM
On the other hand, your moving avatar is greatly annoying and distracting when I am composing a reply.  It actually makes me a bit dizzy.  Would you consider choosing one still image of the wonderful Calvin and stick with it?  One does hope that avatars are meaningful but not confusing while trying to think.  Just a request...
Fuck sakes, get over it.

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 29, 2017, 10:57:52 AMOr did you not know those guys got paid to come up with the crap you all tend to plagiarize?
Wow, people getting paid to speak on a topic? What a revolutionary idea! Why, I'll bet you could set up entire institutions to facilitate such a thing.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Cavebear

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on June 29, 2017, 12:06:12 PM
Fuck sakes, get over it.

HOLY FRISBEES, TEEN TITANGIRL!  It was a request, nothing more.  Have you never read about how meaningless repetitive motions can cause problems for some people? 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 29, 2017, 09:29:39 AM
If you are an expert on these passages why wouldn't you straighten this guy out?

I am not Bible based, just Bible literate.  I have a direct relationship to G-d ... as a Jewish prophet.  I predict you are going to continue to post the way you have been ;-)  The problem with being Bible based, is that both OT and NT were written by dirty old Jewish men, who were high at the time (on wine at least, but spiced wine ... existed too).  Some passages were created by scrying (looking into a black pool of calm water and having visions ... perhaps due to the spiced wine).  Nostradamus described this technique.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on June 29, 2017, 11:09:38 AM
If you click "reply" you don't see the avatar. If you do see it, scroll up until it's out of the window.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 29, 2017, 12:25:23 PM
HOLY FRISBEES, TEEN TITANGIRL!  It was a request, nothing more.  Have you never read about how meaningless repetitive motions can cause problems for some people?

Hopefully it will induce epilepsy, and you will wake up and realize you aren't a bear ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Drich0150

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on June 29, 2017, 11:08:52 AM
I love watching theists be unintentionally ironic.
(two posts ahead) do you have examples? (next post to you) are you saying I've plagiarized work fro other theists?
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Drich0150

Drich0150

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on June 29, 2017, 12:13:15 PM
Wow, people getting paid to speak on a topic? What a revolutionary idea! Why, I'll bet you could set up entire institutions to facilitate such a thing.
Preach it to mike sister.. He's the one who didn't know people Got paid to represent you guys.