News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

when God shows up

Started by Drich0150, June 28, 2017, 02:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Our god is so benevolent he sent this fucking hornet to my shop to scare the shit out of me and send me on a poisoning mission of destruction.
https://youtu.be/lrhzjPfAPIQ
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on June 28, 2017, 07:23:45 PM
If Paul Bunyan exists, so does Babe, his giant blue ox.  Look out below!  Giant cow patties!
You could probably grow some great shrooms in those!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Quote from: aitm on June 28, 2017, 08:14:15 PM
God sent fucking angels to a village once and instead of being...you know...angels,, the guy hide them in his house cause he was afraid that people could harm the angels and instead sent his daughter out to be fucked and fucked and fucked again.......angels did nothing to help...your god is a sick fuck and people that worship that sick fuck are sick fucks.
That didn't happen just once, either. It happened again in the 19th chapter of Judges. Only this time, instead of Sodom and Gomorrah, the guy cut his concubine into 12 easy pieces:

Judges 19 (KJV)

Quote1 And it came to pass in those days, when there was no king in Israel, that there was a certain Levite sojourning on the side of mount Ephraim, who took to him a concubine out of Bethlehemjudah.

2 And his concubine played the whore against him, and went away from him unto her father's house to Bethlehemjudah, and was there four whole months.

3 And her husband arose, and went after her, to speak friendly unto her, and to bring her again, having his servant with him, and a couple of asses: and she brought him into her father's house: and when the father of the damsel saw him, he rejoiced to meet him.

4 And his father in law, the damsel's father, retained him; and he abode with him three days: so they did eat and drink, and lodged there.

5 And it came to pass on the fourth day, when they arose early in the morning, that he rose up to depart: and the damsel's father said unto his son in law, Comfort thine heart with a morsel of bread, and afterward go your way.

6 And they sat down, and did eat and drink both of them together: for the damsel's father had said unto the man, Be content, I pray thee, and tarry all night, and let thine heart be merry.

7 And when the man rose up to depart, his father in law urged him: therefore he lodged there again.

8 And he arose early in the morning on the fifth day to depart; and the damsel's father said, Comfort thine heart, I pray thee. And they tarried until afternoon, and they did eat both of them.

9 And when the man rose up to depart, he, and his concubine, and his servant, his father in law, the damsel's father, said unto him, Behold, now the day draweth toward evening, I pray you tarry all night: behold, the day groweth to an end, lodge here, that thine heart may be merry; and to morrow get you early on your way, that thou mayest go home.

10 But the man would not tarry that night, but he rose up and departed, and came over against Jebus, which is Jerusalem; and there were with him two asses saddled, his concubine also was with him.

11 And when they were by Jebus, the day was far spent; and the servant said unto his master, Come, I pray thee, and let us turn in into this city of the Jebusites, and lodge in it.

12 And his master said unto him, We will not turn aside hither into the city of a stranger, that is not of the children of Israel; we will pass over to Gibeah.

13 And he said unto his servant, Come, and let us draw near to one of these places to lodge all night, in Gibeah, or in Ramah.

14 And they passed on and went their way; and the sun went down upon them when they were by Gibeah, which belongeth to Benjamin.

15 And they turned aside thither, to go in and to lodge in Gibeah: and when he went in, he sat him down in a street of the city: for there was no man that took them into his house to lodging.

16 And, behold, there came an old man from his work out of the field at even, which was also of mount Ephraim; and he sojourned in Gibeah: but the men of the place were Benjamites.

17 And when he had lifted up his eyes, he saw a wayfaring man in the street of the city: and the old man said, Whither goest thou? and whence comest thou?

18 And he said unto him, We are passing from Bethlehemjudah toward the side of mount Ephraim; from thence am I: and I went to Bethlehemjudah, but I am now going to the house of the Lord; and there is no man that receiveth me to house.

19 Yet there is both straw and provender for our asses; and there is bread and wine also for me, and for thy handmaid, and for the young man which is with thy servants: there is no want of any thing.

20 And the old man said, Peace be with thee; howsoever let all thy wants lie upon me; only lodge not in the street.

21 So he brought him into his house, and gave provender unto the asses: and they washed their feet, and did eat and drink.

22 Now as they were making their hearts merry, behold, the men of the city, certain sons of Belial, beset the house round about, and beat at the door, and spake to the master of the house, the old man, saying, Bring forth the man that came into thine house, that we may know him.

23 And the man, the master of the house, went out unto them, and said unto them, Nay, my brethren, nay, I pray you, do not so wickedly; seeing that this man is come into mine house, do not this folly.

24 Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing.

25 But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and they knew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go.

26 Then came the woman in the dawning of the day, and fell down at the door of the man's house where her lord was, till it was light.

27 And her lord rose up in the morning, and opened the doors of the house, and went out to go his way: and, behold, the woman his concubine was fallen down at the door of the house, and her hands were upon the threshold.

28 And he said unto her, Up, and let us be going. But none answered. Then the man took her up upon an ass, and the man rose up, and gat him unto his place.

29 And when he was come into his house, he took a knife, and laid hold on his concubine, and divided her, together with her bones, into twelve pieces, and sent her into all the coasts of Israel.

30 And it was so, that all that saw it said, There was no such deed done nor seen from the day that the children of Israel came up out of the land of Egypt unto this day: consider of it, take advice, and speak your minds.
God Not Found

Blackleaf

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 29, 2017, 10:57:52 AM
Dawkins, harris, the hitch, carrier, maybe crowder ect...

You know guys who have original thoughts? those who write books.. who's job is to be atheist..

You know they guys you rip off when you ask your questions or feel that your right even though I show you to be oh, so wrong, yet for whatever reason can't defend their points?

Or did you not know those guys got paid to come up with the crap you all tend to plagiarize?

That's funny coming from a guy who believes in a Bible full of plagiarized Pagan myths.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Munch

I think he's starting to get his feathers ruffled
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Unbeliever

He should have his feathers plucked...
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 29, 2017, 06:55:23 PM
He should have his feathers plucked...

In my alter-ego mode as Super Chicken Little Man ... I feel triggered.  Can I kick you in your nuggets ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

AllPurposeAtheist

My personal opinion about babble thumpers, believe whatever you want, but keep it to yourself. I'm not in the least bit interested not even in the tiniest eensy weensy itty bitty bit.
I've been through it, cried and even attempted suicide over the bullshit of the babble and absolutely nothing, zilch, zero,  nodda happened. I begged and pleaded for some 'sign' to the point of wanting to die if nothing happened and still nothing happened. I finally gave up on the fantasy of some  benevolent big spooky in the sky and would rather shit in my pants and ride a bicycle in 110° heat 500 miles than have to go through that bullshit all over again.
It wasn't real then, it ain't real now and it ain't gonna be real in the future so please kindly shut the fuck up about it and keep your fantasies to yourself.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

pr126

QuoteIt wasn't real then, it ain't real now and it ain't gonna be real in the future so please kindly shut the fuck up about it and keep your fantasies to yourself.
But the meme must be passed on, propagated. Otherwise it will cease to exist.
At least they don’t kill you if you reject it like the other cult that must not be named.

Drich0150

Quote from: Blackleaf on June 29, 2017, 06:42:26 PM
That's funny coming from a guy who believes in a Bible full of plagiarized Pagan myths.
such as?
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Drich0150

Quote from: Munch on June 29, 2017, 06:49:11 PM
I think he's starting to get his feathers ruffled
:panic:
oh noes, you found me out!!!
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Blackleaf

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 30, 2017, 09:58:19 AM
such as?

You want me to share a link that you will not read and so you can say that I'm plagiarizing (because citing other peoples' work is totally what plagiarism is)?
--Fulke Greville--

Drich0150

Quote from: Blackleaf on June 30, 2017, 10:02:37 AM
You want me to share a link that you will not read and so you can say that I'm plagiarizing (because citing other peoples' work is totally what plagiarism is)?

I read everything sport that is why I'm usually a few steps ahead of you guys. (i've already been down this road a few times and can refute most of what you are going to claim by having you look at the source material... while yes the religions maybe older but the source material (like their bibles) will usually be much newer. making it possible for the older religion to plagiarize the bible.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 30, 2017, 10:25:08 AM
I read everything sport that is why I'm usually a few steps ahead of you guys.

Good one. I didn't know you were a comedian.

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 30, 2017, 10:25:08 AM(i've already been down this road a few times and can refute most of what you are going to claim by having you look at the source material... while yes the religions maybe older but the source material (like their bibles) will usually be much newer. making it possible for the older religion to plagiarize the bible.

So you've already come to a conclusion that whatever sources I provide, they don't count. How convenient.
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Too bad we can't toss this one in the same sack as Randy and let them fight it out ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.