News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

when God shows up

Started by Drich0150, June 28, 2017, 02:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 17, 2017, 01:04:29 PM
Says the douche who just on post 158 was desperately trying to use the bible to your ill gotten gain. then when I showed you to be a cherry picking sundae school theist you pout and want nothing to do with the bible.

You are the worst kind of hypocrite. If you are going to post 'medicine' from the bible and expect others to yield to it, then oh great 'teacher' yu too should also be ready to be disciplined from the bible and yield to it, lest you be found a foolish hypocrite.

I really liked post 158 on this string ... sorry, no prize for you today.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on July 17, 2017, 06:18:50 PM
Speaking to yourself in the mirror again?  I don't think you know G-d.  Not that it really matters.

Well he's pretty much made up his own interpretation of what god is, and unless everyone yields to his interpretation of said genie in a bottle, we are all condemn to helllaluyarrrrr
Pretty sure theres some denial of literary factors, and on a standardized test I don't think he'd score to well.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

I still have a problem understanding that people think there is EVEN a deity of any sort.  Never mind arguing about it's nature.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 18, 2017, 02:58:08 AM
I still have a problem understanding that people think there is EVEN a deity of any sort.  Never mind arguing about it's nature.

its all baby steps, once you show the person the thing they believe in as being real is pretty fucking awful, its a step to making them realize its all made up.

Cavebear

I would think it was the other way around.  When they realize it is awful, THEN, they can logically conclude it is not real.  I mean, if something is awful, shouldn't it be easier to decide it is not real? 

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 18, 2017, 09:07:47 AM
I would think it was the other way around.  When they realize it is awful, THEN, they can logically conclude it is not real.  I mean, if something is awful, shouldn't it be easier to decide it is not real?

uuurm, wasn't that what I said?

Cavebear

Probably. 

BTW, why do your avatar's lion boobs have the nipples in the wrong places?  I've always wondered about that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 18, 2017, 10:34:41 AM
Probably. 

BTW, why do your avatar's lion boobs have the nipples in the wrong places?  I've always wondered about that.

Furries don't have to have the usual anatomy ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 18, 2017, 10:34:41 AM
Probably. 

He's an anthromorphic lion, fact that he has five fingered hands and toes means the artist isn't going for authenticity in his fantasy.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on July 18, 2017, 12:24:52 PM
Furries don't have to have the usual anatomy ;-)

See, Baruch gets it.

Drich0150

Quote from: Munch on July 17, 2017, 07:33:45 PM
Well he's pretty much made up his own interpretation of what god is, and unless everyone yields to his interpretation of said genie in a bottle, we are all condemn to helllaluyarrrrr
Pretty sure theres some denial of literary factors, and on a standardized test I don't think he'd score to well.
I haven't made up anything.

I simply drop what is not in the bible and add what is to the popular understanding of God.

We can go point by point with BCV if you like.

1/2 the thing people think about God are not true. why? because as most of you will point out 'we' make god to our likness. If God is an individual, right there proves 1/2 of what we believe is not true. If the bible is correct and He is infinate... then it is likly the other 1/2 is not true IF you do not know God.

This all stands to reason that the God I am telling you is real and works with me daily is different than the God who has abandoned you/you know is not real.

Do you really think the whole world holds to what you think God is? how could we? Do you also think the whole rest of the world got it wrong?

Atheism is usually comprised of the Father figure omni benevolent God who is supposed to take care of everyone. Does it really surprise you another God besides that one can and does exist???

If not then why am I being blasted for find something that works as described in the bible? If so what did you expect? that you would find God straight out of the womb? that you would/could be born a Christian? That their isn't anything you have to do being born in the church???

See to me to think like that is the true pride, not take joy in God and His power!
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Drich0150

Quote from: Cavebear on July 18, 2017, 02:58:08 AM

Then maybe you should learn to allow people's thoughts into your version of this place rather than ignore anything that makes you feel scarry.
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Mike Cl

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 18, 2017, 01:30:42 PM
I haven't made up anything.

You have made everything up, Sport.  Oh Great Dildo, all of it is a fiction. 
Now if you are read...........
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on July 18, 2017, 01:02:58 PM
See, Baruch gets it.

And I bet a Kzin could kick your kitty's tail ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 18, 2017, 01:32:33 PM
Then maybe you should learn to allow people's thoughts into your version of this place rather than ignore anything that makes you feel scarry.
Did you ever stop to think (well, that was a stupid question, wasn't it, Sport--you, thinking!) that a cavebear is going to get a few scars--that's the nature of cavebears.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?