News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

when God shows up

Started by Drich0150, June 28, 2017, 02:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sal1981

When god shows up, let him tell me, not you.

Drich0150

Quote from: aitm on July 12, 2017, 09:15:56 PM
oh it has been....you have chosen to ignore intelligence in favor of superstition. That is the simplicity of it. Rather poor though, it recognizes the current trend in education. America is failing fast because ignorance wants to promote ignorance. We won't go down without a fight though.

If you can not recognize the research and the commitment to truth as the ultimate end to intelligence, then I want no part of your version of intelligence. Because if you are not able to recognize the work and the ability to translate from two dead languages, or if you will not considered the fact that I have reference many historical point od data via web site or the scientific data concerning current and Saturn V programs thus shutting down three of your peers failed attempts to accurately describe NASA's redundancy then and now, then your definition of 'intelligence' can only be what intelligent people would consider brain washing.

So rather than measure ones ability to research cite and deliver a message based in establish history, fact, or linguistics, Your dumb down version of the word intelligent means to only agree with what you find 'smart' and to not question you.

So no thanks tom Hanks I will not be doing that even if you call me bad names.
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Drich0150

Quote from: Sal1981 on July 12, 2017, 09:50:13 PM
When god shows up, let him tell me, not you.

When God shows up. YOU will be the one who bends the knee and confesses wit your mouth that Jesus is Lord. You won't need me. beside it would have been too late at that moment anyway.
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Sal1981

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 13, 2017, 08:37:34 AM
When God shows up. YOU will be the one who bends the knee and confesses wit your mouth that Jesus is Lord. You won't need me. beside it would have been too late at that moment anyway.
Did you not read what I wrote?

Sendt fra min SM-G920F med Tapatalk

Mike Cl

When God shows up.  You won't need me. beside it would have been too late at that moment anyway.
No one needs you now, blowhard.  Talk about a puffed up shirt--I have seldom seen a theist so much me, me, me..................and all the time.  Really, we don't need you and never did--and never will.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

When Stalin shows up ... off to the Gulag with you!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 13, 2017, 11:22:54 AM
No one needs you now, blowhard.  Talk about a puffed up shirt--I have seldom seen a theist so much me, me, me..................and all the time.  Really, we don't need you and never did--and never will.
Quite ironic, because they're supposed to be humble. The again, their god is only an extension of themselves anyway.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Drich0150

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 13, 2017, 11:22:54 AM

Damned if i do Damned more if I don't.

I was ask what 3 times to tell my story/my use of talents/ow has God blessed me, the work I've done for God ect.. So I did. What makes any of this bragging to you?

What if it is the simple truth?

Should I then Hide my light under a bush so you who favors darkness should not feel ashamed by the works I've done for God in the light?

Do you/did you really think that a man in true open and honest service to God for as much time as I've been would live a life = to or less than the average atheist? I mean if their was no God, yes... But, again there is and I have been empowered far above and beyond what I would normally be able to bear.. Again not me but God who strengthens me.

I did not lead with these stories or my personal success, I was asked repeatedly and challenged when I did not answer. So again if you want to see my light here it is, not mine but God who given this to me to care for. That said I haven't shared 1/2 of the amazing/signs and wonders I have experienced.

Drich0150

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on July 13, 2017, 12:50:15 PM
Quite ironic, because they're supposed to be humble. The again, their god is only an extension of themselves anyway.

What about what I have shared here is not humble? Or do you not understand the word?

You seem to think being Humble is having no self worth or dignity. Humility is the state of being of low social, administrative, religious or political rank. To have a low value on self importance.

How many times have I said I am not special, that what God has given me has been offered to absolutly everyone elses? that my talents my belief are my own that God tailored to me, and God has promised to do the same exact thing for you! In a way that may mean nothing to me but means everything to you.

Again for me God sent me to Hell, you may not need this stick of Hell maybe you are one who needs the carrot of a lottery win or the carrot of an awesome wife. Who am I to say? I am simply happy/joyed for what I have and want to share it with you. I do not come to you as one with God's infinite wisdom, but I have been given a card to heaven's library and have access to God's knowledge. All you need do is ask a question and we can both see how it works!

I have said over and over and over again, that all I am is of God and if there is pride in anything is that God is with me. If that is what you see and think is bad then so be it. As having Pride in God is NEVER wrong!!!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 13, 2017, 03:54:48 PM

So again if you want to see my light here it is, .........
Look, Sport, you don't have a light to shine--in fact you are the prince of darkness.  and why don't you spread your darkness somewhere else? 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 13, 2017, 04:05:17 PM
What about what I have shared here is not humble? Or do you not understand the word?
I certainly don't understand your usage of it.

Quote from: Drich0150
How many times have I said I am not special, that what God has given me has been offered to absolutly everyone elses? that my talents my belief are my own that God tailored to me,
There. Right there. That's where any spectre of humility disappears and becomes arrogance. You have been given talent by the fucking creator of the universe, the most ultimate being that you have conjured in your mind. How could such a notion be wrong?

and God has promised to do the same exact thing for you!
And if I were to accept that reasoning, that would make me arrogant, too. In a way, your fellow Christians have one thing right: nobody deserves heaven. Then again, this is true in many senses of that statement.

In a way that may mean nothing to me but means everything to you.
Again, you arrogantly presume the worth of your 'knowledge,' that it means "everything" to me. How are you humble, to presume to know what your knowledge is worth to me?

Again for me God sent me to Hell,
I thought you only go to hell after you die, and you are almost certainly not dead. Unless you mean being sent here? Sorry, chum, but if this is hell for you, you have a low bar for suffering.

you may not need this stick of Hell maybe you are one who needs the carrot of a lottery win or the carrot of an awesome wife. Who am I to say? I am simply happy/joyed for what I have and want to share it with you.
The problem is that you are sharing something when it is not welcome. That's simply rude, and you are presuming upon us by continuing past the point where you are welcome to share. It is not something a humble person does, to presume that his want to share anything trumps another person wanting him to keep it to himself.

I do not come to you as one with God's infinite wisdom, but I have been given a card to heaven's library and have access to God's knowledge. All you need do is ask a question and we can both see how it works!
So you have access to your all-knowing god-thing's knowledge, that's not to be questioned. If this is 'humility', this is a strange sense of the word that doesn't match anything I am familiar with.

I have said over and over and over again, that all I am is of God and if there is pride in anything is that God is with me. If that is what you see and think is bad then so be it. As having Pride in God is NEVER wrong!!!
That's exactly what's wrong with it, and it shows up in every aspect of your behavior. You think that your mission to share what you know of your god trumps our desire to be left alone by the likes of you. Once more, how are you humble?
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Blackleaf

Sorry, Dick. If God is love, then you are far from the point where can claim that God is all you are. All you have is arrogance, and a god of your own creation that you use to give ultimate authority over your stupid imaginations.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Cavebear

Quote from: aitm on July 12, 2017, 09:15:56 PM
oh it has been....you have chosen to ignore intelligence in favor of superstition. That is the simplicity of it. Rather poor though, it recognizes the current trend in education. America is failing fast because ignorance wants to promote ignorance. We won't go down without a fight though.

Personally, I think it wrong to suggest that atheists wouldn't have anything to talk about unless theists were around.  There are a number of threads here that don't actually involve theisms.  And I enjoy them.  I mostly just want to discuss subjects without a constant barrage of religious crap getting in the way.

Sure, it is fun to destroy a poorly-made theistic post from time to time, but it is really too easy and gets boring after enough years.  I mean, how many times to you want to respond to "God made you and all the universe" before you gag each time you see a new post on it?

And "new" arguments against Natural Selection?  Please, spare me.  Been there, done that.  All fails...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Drich0150

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 13, 2017, 07:35:00 PM
Look, Sport, you don't have a light to shine--in fact you are the prince of darkness.  and why don't you spread your darkness somewhere else?

If I were the prince of darkness then would I not be welcomed here?

Mike Cl

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 14, 2017, 12:31:03 PM
If I were the prince of darkness then would I not be welcomed here?
Umm.............not even close to getting it are you, Sport??!!  The Prince of Darkness is just as fictional as your god(s).  It was solely created by men to scare and control other men; sort of like your god.  Ya see, Sport, this is how it IS--there is no Thor, there is no Jupiter (the man not the planet--have to spell things out for you), no Isis, Bugs Bunny, no Paul Bunyan, no Minnie Mouse, no.................fill in the name of any other deity. But even tho the prince of darkness is not real, neither is your message of your gods.  You are simply a small mined, hate filled, pitiful man who is so deluded that he thinks anybody on this board gives a good crap about his 'message'; all you have demonstrated to date is that you are lost in your own little world of insanity; small mined and hateful.