Sweden on the Brink of CIVIL WAR

Started by pr126, June 26, 2017, 12:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on June 29, 2017, 08:24:07 AM
Baruch wrote1. It confirms their victim status. 2. Enforces the guilt complex for the Europeans.

History lessons keep quiet about that the crusaders were a response to a 400 year Muslim conquest, plunder and slave taking.

History also doesn’t mention the 14 century long Muslim conquests, massacres (270 million), eradicating civilisations, enslaving hundreds of millions.

And Islam haven’t finished yet. There is still more to take.

Indeed, Muslim by-the-sword conquests and massacres are not something the Muslims are prepared to understand yet.  It will take time for this newish religion to calm down.  But it is equally true that Christianity has had equally brutal times as it matured.

One great example is the Christian mob that attacked and flayed Hypatia in 415 AD, the Head of the Library of Alexandria and then destroyed the greatest collection of human knowledge of the time.  Hypatia was killed alive, and the head of the mob, Cyril, was made a Saint.

And without having to explain much, the Christians did the Inquisition.  Enough said about that? 

No religion fails to attack the adherents of the other religions.  We won't be free of that insanity until they all die out as flat-earthers have.  One day, religion will be considered as primitive and idiotic.  That day is not today, but it will come.

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

Cavebear wrote:
QuoteHypatia was killed alive
Indeed.

SGOS

Quote from: Cavebear on June 29, 2017, 10:41:48 AM
One day, religion will be considered as primitive and idiotic.  That day is not today, but it will come.
I can see Christianity and Islam someday being considered as primitive and idiotic, but replaced by some New Age mumbo jumbo.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on June 29, 2017, 03:36:05 PM
I can see Christianity and Islam someday being considered as primitive and idiotic, but replaced by some New Age mumbo jumbo.

I always think of the mutants worshipping the Omega bomb.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

I wrote "Hypatia was killed alive" in an earlier post.  Well yes, it would be hard to be killed otherwise. 

My apologies, and a very big LOL at me...  Editing a post sometimes creates some odd sentences.  I think I went from "killed" to  "flayed alive" and contracted the thought. 

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on July 03, 2017, 08:29:00 AM
I wrote "Hypatia was killed alive" in an earlier post.  Well yes, it would be hard to be killed otherwise. 

My apologies, and a very big LOL at me...  Editing a post sometimes creates some odd sentences.  I think I went from "killed" to  "flayed alive" and contracted the thought. 
That reminded me of that tabloid headline: "Diana was alive at least an hour before she died."
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 03, 2017, 08:51:04 AM
That reminded me of that tabloid headline: "Diana was alive at least an hour before she died."

Yes, and probably even minutes or seconds...  Or all her life depending on which direction of time you are looking.  And before anyone gets their hair all fuzzed up, it is the headline, not the event, that is humorous.

SGOS

Quote from: Cavebear on July 03, 2017, 08:29:00 AM
Editing a post sometimes creates some odd sentences.
Yeah, I've done that a lot.