Sweden on the Brink of CIVIL WAR

Started by pr126, June 26, 2017, 12:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 27, 2017, 01:29:17 AM
Depends. Does he irrationally believe that the Nazi's make up a quarter of the world's population and are out to subvert Western civilization, to the point that any day Western countries will go to civil war and that every level of government and society has been infected with a mental disease that makes them oblivious to it? Does he share article after article about stories that never happened to prove that Nazi's are the great satan and will soon bring about the end times?

If so, then Naziphobe might be accurate.

Sarah Palin is the real President, and Hitler's clone lives under the S Pole ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKPwtDjzJMI
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on June 27, 2017, 02:56:00 AM
Just once I would love for yall to actually read what I said.

I literally don't even. You cant start a post complaining about something, then do the exact same thing to close your statement. I mean, you can, but it completely undercuts everything you have to say.

And this is where something isn't clicking... I completely agree that this is a legitimate issue that needs to be addressed. But lets address it rather than spread lie after lie about the situation, and acting like the problem is something completely unrelated, and in pr's case, something that cannot be resolved without the extermination of over a billion and a half people who cannot be reasoned with. With his logic, there is simply no other way; he insists they cannot be reasoned with, their ideology is incapable of being changed and they are all out to destroy our civilization, so what other solution does that leave? Just because he doesn't say it explicitly, doesn't mean he isn't saying it through lack of any other choice.

I've said this several times, and I'll say it again... I agree that there are legitimate problems within the Muslim community, both in the Western world and in the Middle East, that clash with Western ideals and norms, as well as basic human rights, that need to be addressed.. But what your side is offering is not a solution, it is muddying the waters with misinformation, lies and fear that make both sides incapable of cooperating. And in instances where they don't want to integrate not into our culture (which is such a ridiculous concept), but into one that has respect for basic human rights and the law, then by all means deport them. But the fundamental problem is that, again, your side is outright lying about what is happening and sparking up fear that all Muslims are potential terrorists, potential rapists, potential criminals and, as someone who's people went through that less than 100 years ago, I have zero tolerance and zero respect for that position.
Quote from: Shiranu on June 27, 2017, 02:56:30 AM
Yeah, and normal human beings have a description for your kind.

Spineless coward and liar.

Well, it is your opinion. Please don't spread it about.

But does Quran 5:51 have a hint of bigotry and intolerance? Just a little? No?

Baruch

iron Sky is an example storytelling ... the very basis of the human future are the ideas of idealism, but idealism is both light and dark ... we see this in the current campaign both for and against Donald Trump.  This is an intro that is based on plagiarizing the prologue to the Dune videos, narrated by Princess Irulan.  Remember if art isn't worth stealing, it isn't worth watching"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLaR_MrVNPM

The world of humans is made up of fictions, but some market better than others ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Shiranu wrote
QuoteI agree that there are legitimate problems within the Muslim community, both in the Western world and in the Middle East, that clash with Western ideals and norms, as well as basic human rights, that need to be addressed
Except if someone dares to "address" it, you jump on them and tell them that they are bigoted racist hate mongers, and should not be such lying islamophobes.

Tell us how to address the problems without hurting yout feelings.

To hell with your feelings when the future of western civilisation is in danger.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on June 27, 2017, 05:21:41 AM
Shiranu wroteExcept if someone dares to "address" it, you jump on them and tell them that they are bigoted racist hate mongers, and should not be such lying islamophobes.

QED.

Once again, I offer you a win-win solution that you will turn down; stop being a liar, and stop ignoring when everyone calls you on it, and I will take seriously the actual issues you bring up. Because hidden under the layer of horse shit and lies you post, there are actual things that do need to be addressed, but I don't feel like digging through ten pounds of shit to get to it.

But of course, you will respond like you always do; keep your broken record looping while people post actual responses, and just talk in little sound bites that don't actually address what is being said to you.

To answer your question....

Quote“Oh you who be believe!  Do not take the Jews and the Christians as protecting allies!  Each of them are protecting allies within their own.  And the one amongst you who turns to them as protecting allies, then he is one of them.  And truly, Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.”  [al-Quran, 5:51]

No, I do not particularly see anything bigoted or intolerant there. That seems like common sense in 600-something A.D. for a group that was being persecuted by the pagans to say.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

No, it is not 600 something. The Quran is for all mankind, for all times.
Muslims are still following the same book. The immutable, unalterable ords of Allah.

Ask any muslim if the Quran is no longer valid. They can cherry pick. They can ignore any of it.

See quran 33:36
It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on June 27, 2017, 06:01:43 AM
QED.
When you are "learning" about Islam from a Muslim, always keep in mind that there is deception at work.

taqiyya

Only gullible fools asking Muslims about Islam. Go to the Muslim texts to learn.
There are the tafsirs to explain them in detail.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on June 26, 2017, 12:52:08 PM
How about a alt-facts subforum? "From DNC sphincter" for a title?  Only fair if we also have the "From RNC sphincter" also ;-)
I appreciate you going out of the way to avoid your usual selection bias.

pr126

Shiranu wrote:
QuoteOnce again, I offer you a win-win solution that you will turn down; stop being a liar, and stop ignoring when everyone calls you on it, and I will take seriously the actual issues you bring up. Because hidden under the layer of horse shit and lies you post, there are actual things that do need to be addressed, but I don't feel like digging through ten pounds of shit to get to it.
Thank you for your kind offer. I didn't turn it down. Simply ignored it.

Not everyone is "calling " me out on it. See the posts on this thread.
It is ALWAYS you and some fellow apologists. Gotta howl with the pack.

You don't feel like digging through 10 pounds of shit? Who is asking you to do it?
Nobody cares.
QuoteBut of course, you will respond like you always do; keep your broken record looping while people post actual responses, and just talk in little sound bites that don't actually address what is being said to you.
Ad hominem?

You took up the duty to be the resident Muslim apologist.
Try not to be so obvious. You wouldn't  do it for any other religion. Why this one?
Have you secretly joined the dark side?

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 27, 2017, 02:56:00 AM

I've said this several times, and I'll say it again... I agree that there are legitimate problems within the Muslim community, both in the Western world and in the Middle East, that clash with Western ideals and norms, as well as basic human rights, that need to be addressed.. But what your side is offering is not a solution, it is muddying the waters with misinformation, lies and fear that make both sides incapable of cooperating. And in instances where they don't want to integrate not into our culture (which is such a ridiculous concept), but into one that has respect for basic human rights and the law, then by all means deport them. But the fundamental problem is that, again, your side is outright lying about what is happening and sparking up fear that all Muslims are potential terrorists, potential rapists, potential criminals and, as someone who's people went through that less than 100 years ago, I have zero tolerance and zero respect for that position.

The problem is hun, your not exactly presenting any solutions yourself, despite agreeing there is a problem. Instead you seem to just call our opinions all wrong and our sources as all Lies, that's quite an easy thing to do when not presenting any decent counter suggestions or solutions
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on June 27, 2017, 09:18:06 AM
The problem is hun, your not exactly presenting any solutions yourself, despite agreeing there is a problem. Instead you seem to just call our opinions all wrong and our sources as all Lies, that's quite an easy thing to do when not presenting any decent counter suggestions or solutions

Already addressed. When you start approaching with factual stories, then we can have a conversation. I am trying to think of a good analogy, but it's a bit too early for that. It's like... a flat earther posting articles "proving" the earth is flat that also contains information about how the ecology is being damaged by global warming which elaborated by the flatness of the globe. There is certainly something factual in the post, but no one is going to talk about it because the key point of the article is simply false.

Quote... our sources as all Lies...

When you quote Brietbart articles, then yes, it's hard not to call them lies. It's like yall expect a different standard because you are atheists then we would hold literally any other group to.

The irony in pr's post above is that he is saying I wouldn't hold defending any other faith to the same standard (which I have, so that is yet another pile of b.s.) because I am hold him to the same standard I would hold anyone else here. If you are posting outright lies and hatred, you deserve to be called on it, pure and simple. The reason it's predominately Islam that I do that with is because that is what people predominately post misinformation about here.

Look, if someone wants to post an article about how Christians are, as a group, predominately child rapists (or child rapist supporters) [which incidentally, is how the RCC was portrayed for awhile which I opposed], then I will start attacking them with the same amount of effort. But you cant continually lie about one subject and then say, "Omg! How come you only call this subject out! FAVORITISM! APOLOGIST!". That's not me showing favoritism, that's literally only one subject being discussed. Should I start defending Christianity in threads that have nothing to do with Christianity nor any attacks on them? Judaism? Hinduism?

But no, all that will be responded with is patriotism and a broken record. So yall can either ignore me if you hate it so much, or put your big girl panties on and deal with it.

Baruch

Don't bother, to Shiranu this is all the fake news of neo-Nazis and American Southern red-necks.

As I have agreed with Shiranu in the past, if your rhetoric was ... everyone is an individual, there are no sub-groups (stereotypes) or society (as per Thatcher) ... that we have to be non-ideological ... which is to say unbiased as having no opinion or preference at all like babes in the woods while bears are shitting all around us ... then he might receive your message better.  Unfortunately it wasn't possible in WW II, to just bomb Hitler and Himmler etc with pin point precision, so we could pretend that the German people who supported them, empowered them to be more than psychopaths in a padded cell, are innocent.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on June 27, 2017, 08:30:13 AM
I appreciate you going out of the way to avoid your usual selection bias.

Someone here says ... I am the most unbiased here.  By selection bias do you mean .. that I don't accept D-party BS?  Have I have accepted R-party BS?  I am Independent.  But if I don't accept the D-party echo chamber, I am not of the R-party or vice versa.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.