Sweden on the Brink of CIVIL WAR

Started by pr126, June 26, 2017, 12:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on June 26, 2017, 01:34:39 PM
Some people try avoid reality at all cost. Too disturbing.

I don't blame them ... reality sucks ... particularly the humans!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 26, 2017, 04:40:59 PM
I'm glad you said that with a sense of self-reflective irony and deprecating humour. That would be a really awkward thing for you to say seriously.

All personality is a neurosis ... all facts are self delusive truthiness.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 26, 2017, 03:13:24 PM
You fascists love that FUD, don't you.

And all the commies suck Castro's ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

What pr, and Munch, has taught me...

If it bleeds, it leads... regardless of who's toes it steps on, who's loved ones it insults, who's culture it offends, who ideology it opposes, who have taken on some of the strongest political powers in world history, etc. etc. ... unless it's Islam, in which case literally ZERO professional reporters, who have been trained by society from the day they were born to think of news in a certain way and whom's job literally relies upon finding the most sensational and eye-catching article, will report on it and the only "news" that will are amateurs who don't post proper links, have no evidence for their claims and who wrap their "truth" in layer after layer of bigotry, hatred, fear mongering and alternative facts.

Yet it clearly must be a conspiracy that every single professional news reporter it's turning down the story of a life time, a story that a good article could have their name etched upon the Stanley Cup of Journalism until the end of time, that could win them award after award after award and could bring untold success to their network or paper rather than report on Islam. Literal "no-go zones" of radical foreigners who will rape and kill you, and yet people who intentionally go to shitholes like Kabul, Aleppo, Raqqa, Baghdad at extreme risk to themselves, yet they don't have the balls to go to these zones in Sweden and France. A library emptied and the books mass burned by the government of Germany to appease Muslims who were offended by it's texts, and yet not one professional journalist covered it, not one amateur photographer even managed to snag a picture of the event.

Let's pretend for a second that even a 1/5th of the shit you say makes sense or has validity, pr...  the scenarios that hide that validity are so unbelievably outlandish you have to be either an idiot, a hateful human being or a coward to believe them. I don't think you are an idiot, nor do I think you are hateful, but I certainly think you are a coward (and likely not of your own design but by concerted efforts by hateful men to further their own agendas and interests) for buying into this. And I certainly see the appeal, pr and M... I see where the fear you have is coming from, and why it is buyable. But it's bullshit. It's all bushit, and it's bad for you.

There are legitimate issues that need to be addressed within the Muslim community, but the way behave is exactly how people behaved towards violence in inner cities ("It's just their culture. They are lesser humans than us, so what can you expect? It would really just be best if we could get rid of them... but I'm not racist against black people, I just think we should have them be somewhere else, far away, where they cant interact with us... of course, you know how them black guys like white girls, so it will be hard to keep them away [shit my family actually says...]) or about violence and video games. It's sensationalist bullshit that takes a legitimate issue and ruins any credibility or ability to actually address it.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Opposing objectionable ideology is perfectly OK.  I oppose Nazis and Stalinists.  I don't care if their feeling are hurt, or if they think their free speech is infringed upon (it isn't, they just like to wine about it).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on June 26, 2017, 11:08:31 PM
Opposing objectionable ideology is perfectly OK.  I oppose Nazis and Stalinists.  I don't care if their feeling are hurt, or if they think their free speech is infringed upon (it isn't, they just like to wine about it).

Are you a Naziphobe?

pr126

Shiranu wrote
QuoteLet's pretend for a second that even a 1/5th of the shit you say makes sense or has validity, pr...  the scenarios that hide that validity are so unbelievably outlandish you have to be either an idiot, a hateful human being or a coward to believe them. I don't think you are an idiot, nor do I think you are hateful, but I certainly think you are a coward (and likely not of your own design but by concerted efforts by hateful men to further their own agendas and interests) for buying into this. And I certainly see the appeal, pr and M... I see where the fear you have is coming from, and why it is buyable. But it's bullshit. It's all bushit, and it's bad for you.

What irrefutable evidence do you have that is proof that none of the things in the articles are true?

Personal [on site] observation? I don't think so.
Do you trust mainstream media implicitly?

I know that for you the "alternative media" - bolgs, Youtube etc. is beyond the pale, not worth to even to look at them.

So where do you get your reliable TRUTHS from?

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on June 27, 2017, 01:08:22 AM
Are you a Naziphobe?

Depends. Does he irrationally believe that the Nazi's make up a quarter of the world's population and are out to subvert Western civilization, to the point that any day Western countries will go to civil war and that every level of government and society has been infected with a mental disease that makes them oblivious to it? Does he share article after article about stories that never happened to prove that Nazi's are the great satan and will soon bring about the end times?

If so, then Naziphobe might be accurate.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

QuoteWhat irrefutable evidence do you have that is proof that none of the things in the articles are true?

Well, the several times I have proven that that things you said arent true, when I make multi-paragraph short essays proving while it's wrong, you get selective blindness and literally are like, "I don't see the post you are talking about" 3 posts later, so call me skeptical for wanting to repeat that process.

However, the "No-go zone" myth has been proven wrong time and time again to the point that, as previously mentioned, even FOX News, who never admit they are wrong, had to go back and say, "Yeah, we lied about that.".

You are asking me to prove there isn't a tea kettle floating in space. I've got better things to do with my life, like blow what little money I make on the current steam summer sale. It's YOUR job, proposing an extremely outlandish claim, to prove it true using reliable sources. You have as much credibility as a flat earther, a anti-vaxer, a global warming denier right now after how many either straight up lies you have posted or at best extremely twisted truths.

QuoteSo where do you get your reliable TRUTHS from?

Not from someone who chronically lies and posts false stories on a chat forum. Generally from actual professionals who actually have standards they have to uphold, and who are called on their shit when they don't, which unfortunately is a shrinking pool as news becomes more and more polarized on both sides. But organizations like Reuters, AP, BBC (which admittedly does have a slightly left leaning curve, at least by American standards), NPR tend to be good places to start for accurate information.

Munch

I'd like it if you put the shark back in the water after your done jumping it Shiranu. The only people I consider lesser a human being are murderers and child rapists, whereas the Islamic population, that being those that follow the cult of Islam en masse, are simply deeply indoctrinated fools who are right now at the same stages of mankind's growth that people in the west were hundreds of years ago when they were burning witches and killing people in holy wars in the name of God.

Maybe their catch up in time, but right now given how people in the west have long abandoned theocracy as law unlike Muslims from the middle east, it's for that very reason why we have those slums forming in places like Germany and Sweden, because these people don't won't to integrate with us, and even if they did, they came on in such high volume, their are no jobs, housing, and tax funds now go to them instead of the country it was made in for the people who made it.

The sad part is you somehow think all the violence and human suffering in this can be resolved simply by people all holding hands like one of those pictures of all nations being friends you see on kindergarten walls, this isn't about race, or creed, this is about their being to many fucking human beings forcing their way into a place their not even wishing to be a part of, and fucking it up for the people already there, like a blood clot.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on June 27, 2017, 01:34:06 AM
Well, the several times I have proven that that things you said arent true, when I make multi-paragraph short essays proving while it's wrong, you get selective blindness and literally are like, "I don't see the post you are talking about" 3 posts later, so call me skeptical for wanting to repeat that process.

However, the "No-go zone" myth has been proven wrong time and time again to the point that, as previously mentioned, even FOX News, who never admit they are wrong, had to go back and say, "Yeah, we lied about that.".

You are asking me to prove there isn't a tea kettle floating in space. I've got better things to do with my life, like blow what little money I make on the current steam summer sale. It's YOUR job, proposing an extremely outlandish claim, to prove it true using reliable sources. You have as much credibility as a flat earther, a anti-vaxer, a global warming denier right now after how many either straight up lies you have posted or at best extremely twisted truths.

Not from someone who chronically lies and posts false stories on a chat forum. Generally from actual professionals who actually have standards they have to uphold, and who are called on their shit when they don't, which unfortunately is a shrinking pool as news becomes more and more polarized on both sides. But organizations like Reuters, AP, BBC (which admittedly does have a slightly left leaning curve, at least by American standards), NPR tend to be good places to start for accurate information.
Komrade Lenin had a description for your kind.

Useful Idiots.

Ask your Muslim friends to explain Quran 5:51 to you.

Draconic Aiur

Shiranu

QuoteThe only people I consider lesser a human being are murderers and child rapists...

Just once I would love for yall to actually read what I said.

QuoteThe sad part is you somehow think all the violence and human suffering in this can be resolved simply by people all holding hands...

I literally don't even. You cant start a post complaining about something, then do the exact same thing to close your statement. I mean, you can, but it completely undercuts everything you have to say.

Quote... they came on in such high volume, their are no jobs, housing, and tax funds now go to them instead of the country it was made in for the people who made it.

And this is where something isn't clicking... I completely agree that this is a legitimate issue that needs to be addressed. But lets address it rather than spread lie after lie about the situation, and acting like the problem is something completely unrelated, and in pr's case, something that cannot be resolved without the extermination of over a billion and a half people who cannot be reasoned with. With his logic, there is simply no other way; he insists they cannot be reasoned with, their ideology is incapable of being changed and they are all out to destroy our civilization, so what other solution does that leave? Just because he doesn't say it explicitly, doesn't mean he isn't saying it through lack of any other choice.

I've said this several times, and I'll say it again... I agree that there are legitimate problems within the Muslim community, both in the Western world and in the Middle East, that clash with Western ideals and norms, as well as basic human rights, that need to be addressed.. But what your side is offering is not a solution, it is muddying the waters with misinformation, lies and fear that make both sides incapable of cooperating. And in instances where they don't want to integrate not into our culture (which is such a ridiculous concept), but into one that has respect for basic human rights and the law, then by all means deport them. But the fundamental problem is that, again, your side is outright lying about what is happening and sparking up fear that all Muslims are potential terrorists, potential rapists, potential criminals and, as someone who's people went through that less than 100 years ago, I have zero tolerance and zero respect for that position.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on June 27, 2017, 01:58:01 AM
Komrade Lenin had a description for your kind.

Useful Idiots.

Ask your Muslim friends to explain Quran 5:51 to you.

Yeah, and normal human beings have a description for your kind.

Spineless coward and liar.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on June 27, 2017, 01:08:22 AM
Are you a Naziphobe?

Why yes, I hate it when aliens and Nazis do probe experiments on abductees, unless they are beautiful, sexy and know where to touch me ;-)  Some of those German girls I hear, know just how to beat you ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.