Sweden on the Brink of CIVIL WAR

Started by pr126, June 26, 2017, 12:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on June 27, 2017, 04:38:28 PM
Baruch, you just quoted yourself there ^^

Just trying to keep stuff together that goes together ... here is some more ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCfIuFmULkg

He explains in the early part, how AI is basically been derailed by post-modernist magical thinking ... something I didn't realize, though I have been criticizing AI for years.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on June 27, 2017, 02:09:14 PM
Why do I feel if we replace the word quran with the word bible this would be a more one sided discussion?

If y'all want to start posting similar things about Christianity and the violence it both commits and has committed with the same fear mongering and misinformation, I cannot speak for anyone else but I'll do my best to keep it at least one person short of one sided.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

"Let's admit it. We are all scared of Islam. "

"But according to Shiranu, I am a coward and a liar. "

Thanks for taking just one sentence to prove both my points. Saved me some trouble.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on June 27, 2017, 06:37:48 PM
If y'all want to start posting similar things about Christianity and the violence it both commits and has committed with the same fear mongering and misinformation, I cannot speak for anyone else but I'll do my best to keep it at least one person short of one sided.
OK, let's see.
Muslims have perpetrated 31 thousands terrorist attacks in the last 16 years in the name of Allah / Muhammad / Islam.

Please list the number of terrorist attacks Christians have perpetrated in the last 16 years in the name of Christianity / Jesus.

Over to you.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on June 28, 2017, 01:08:52 AM

QuoteIf y'all want to start posting similar things about Christianity and the violence it both commits and has committed with the same fear mongering and misinformation...
OK, let's see.
Muslims have perpetrated 31 thousands terrorist attacks in the last 16 years in the name of Allah / Muhammad / Islam.

Please list the number of terrorist attacks Christians have perpetrated in the last 16 years in the name of Christianity / Jesus.

Over to you.

Let's talk about your favorite colour...

Mine's 6, what is yours?

Gawdzilla Sama

Well, the Nazis who did the Holocaust were 97% Christian, and 51% of those were confessing Catholics.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Munch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 28, 2017, 07:58:38 AM
Well, the Nazis who did the Holocaust were 97% Christian, and 51% of those were confessing Catholics.

Yes, so people lead on by religious beliefs will kill in the name of said religion.

Such as Islam.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on June 28, 2017, 04:37:47 PM
Yes, so people lead on by religious beliefs will kill in the name of said religion.

Such as Islam.

But only Germans are bad people, and that was only before 1946 ... you can trust them now!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on June 28, 2017, 07:38:10 PM
But only Germans are bad people, and that was only before 1946 ... you can trust them now!

I sleep with a german man, I've tasted the finest Bratwurst, i'm already converted.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on June 28, 2017, 08:00:30 PM
I sleep with a german man, I've tasted the finest Bratwurst, i'm already converted.

You little weinerschnitzle you!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on June 28, 2017, 04:37:47 PM

Such as Islam.

Except just like Islam, blaming the holocaust as violence instituted primarily by Christianity would be stupid and historically inaccurate.

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 29, 2017, 02:56:01 AM
Except just like Islam, blaming the holocaust as violence instituted primarily by Christianity would be stupid and historically inaccurate.

So what your saying is, people who come from the middle east can be dangerous and pose a threat regardless if they believe in Islam or not? Interesting

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on June 29, 2017, 03:38:26 AM
So what your saying is, people who come from the middle east can be dangerous and pose a threat regardless if they believe in Islam or not? Interesting

I'm not sure why that is surprising, since it's what I have said for years. It's worded in perhaps a leading way, and I don't know if it loses it's general gist because of that, but at it's core it's correct.

Munch

Let's dig deeper, cultural backgrounds that form around an ideology can impact on people's outlook. Is Islam the root cause of things like terror attacks on Europe from middle easterners, or is rather a part of something larger?

Cavebear

The history of christianity and moslems goes far back.  Moslems attacked North Africa and genocided the christians there.  They went into Spain and ruled over christians.  They attacked Eastern christian Europe and took Constantinople.  All on their own.  Without specific cause other than expanding their theism by the sword.

Now, I'm not christian, but fair is fair. 

When the christians got damn tired of the moslem attacks, they fought back.  The Crusades the Moslems screech about were a reaction to the Moslem attacks in SW and E Europe.  The Crusaders were no saints for sure.  It was a centuries-long bloody battle of religious nutso thugs on both sides.

The Moslem butchery across Northern Africa and into Spain and Eastern Europe is a far too often ignored part of world history.  And, BTW, do you know WHO Vlad Drucul earned his bloody reputation fighting?  Invading Moslems.

I think both sides are crazy lunatics.  But the Moslems started it.  That matters to me.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!