Sweden on the Brink of CIVIL WAR

Started by pr126, June 26, 2017, 12:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Which basically sums up a matter of fact, even though moderate Muslims don't commit the same acts as extremist ones, they still believe the same things extremists do
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

Shiranu wrote that I am posting hatred. Really?

The Quran, hadiths, and sira contains more hatred, calls for war, racism that any of us here could muster.

Shiranu ignores all of it.

Also he ignores the 31 thousand documented jihad terror attacks world wide by Muslims since 9/11 which is a 16 year span. Not to mention the 270 million victims of Islam since 622 AD.

Whole civilisations eradicated by Islam. Millions enslaved by Islam. The list goes on.
None of this matters?

pr126

Quote from: Munch on June 27, 2017, 10:04:39 AM
Which basically sums up a matter of fact, even though moderate Muslims don't commit the same acts as extremist ones, they still believe the same things extremists do

They are not extremist. They are devout. Followers of Muhammad, and his Quran.
It is what Islam demands of them.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on June 27, 2017, 09:51:53 AM
Someone here says ... I am the most unbiased here.  By selection bias do you mean .. that I don't accept D-party BS?  Have I have accepted R-party BS?  I am Independent.  But if I don't accept the D-party echo chamber, I am not of the R-party or vice versa.

That seems to be the sum of certain people political ideology here, the familiar message of "if your not with us your against us"

Munch

Quote from: pr126 on June 27, 2017, 10:07:20 AM
They are not extremist. They are devout. Followers of Muhammad, and his Quran.
It is what Islam demands of them.

True, true, as someone said in the comments being that indoctrinated into a cause means they will be hunted down and maybe even killed unless they agree with said cults rules.

pr126

Quote from: Munch on June 27, 2017, 10:10:23 AM
True, true, as someone said in the comments being that indoctrinated into a cause means they will be hunted down and maybe even killed unless they agree with said cults rules.
The media and politicians calling it "radicalisation". Which is an euphemism for teaching the Quran.

Because no one must mention that Islam is the cause.
That would be islamophobic.

I find it curious that no one, I mean NO ONE will say that Islam is the root cause.  It is like a mental block.

Let's admit it. We are all scared of Islam. Politicians, the governments. Muslims know this.

But according to Shiranu, I am a coward and a liar.
So are all politicians, and the leaders of the "free" world, who haven't got the courage to name Islam for what it is.

Actually, There are a couple but they are on a hit list for extermination.
Wilders, Le Pen. They need permanent body guards.
Also on the list are the ex Muslims, who are shunned and marginalised.

Anyone who tells the truth about Islam is a marked person on a death list.

Truly, an ideology worth defending. Isn't it?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: pr126 on June 27, 2017, 10:05:21 AM

It's not binary, Herr Streicher. You post hatred, that's not even a question. Whether other people post hatred is a separate topic.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

pr126

Reading matter for the terminally ignorant:

Is the Quran Hate Propaganda?

QuoteConsider the elements that define hate speech:

Drawing a distinction between one’s own identity group and those outside it
Moral comparison based on this distinction
Devaluation or dehumanization of other groups and the personal superiority of one's own
The advocating of different standards of treatment based on identity group membership
A call to violence against members of other groups

Sadly, and despite the best intentions of many decent people who are Muslim, the Quran qualifies as hate speech on each count.

The holiest book of Islam (61% of which is about non-Muslims) draws the sharpest of distinctions between Muslims (the best of people, 3:110) and non-believers (the worst of creatures, 98:6).  Praise is lavished on the former while the latter is condemned with scorching generalization.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Munch

Why do I feel if we replace the word quran with the word bible this would be a more one sided discussion?

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on June 27, 2017, 02:09:14 PM
Why do I feel if we replace the word quran with the word bible this would be a more one sided discussion?

Christians are part of the West, and the West must be destroyed.  Therefore the Christians must be destroyed ... so no point in supporting them.  Communists and Islamists are the two true religions ... save us all from Capitalism.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on June 27, 2017, 10:05:21 AM

The Quran, hadiths, and sira contains more hatred, calls for war, racism that any of us here could muster.

Shiranu ignores all of it.

Also he ignores the 31 thousand documented jihad terror attacks world wide by Muslims since 9/11 which is a 16 year span. Not to mention the 270 million victims of Islam since 622 AD.

Whole civilisations eradicated by Islam. Millions enslaved by Islam. The list goes on.
None of this matters?

Yes, as long as there is one good German who hid a Jew or a Gypsy, then the German people are innocent ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on June 27, 2017, 10:10:23 AM

Nazis are particularly hard on Nazis who betray Hitler.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Baruch on June 27, 2017, 09:50:11 AM
Don't bother, to Shiranu this is all the fake news of neo-Nazis and American Southern red-necks.

As I have agreed with Shiranu in the past, if your rhetoric was ... everyone is an individual, there are no sub-groups (stereotypes) or society (as per Thatcher) ... that we have to be non-ideological ... which is to say unbiased as having no opinion or preference at all like babes in the woods while bears are shitting all around us ... then he might receive your message better.  Unfortunately it wasn't possible in WW II, to just bomb Hitler and Himmler etc with pin point precision, so we could pretend that the German people who supported them, empowered them to be more than psychopaths in a padded cell, are innocent.

It isn't just Cultural Marxism, but Post-Modernism ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTxmKc80wUw
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Baruch, you just quoted yourself there ^^