Trump made a fool out of himself on twtter and embarrasses the U.S.

Started by fencerider, June 29, 2017, 10:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fencerider

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 30, 2017, 10:27:17 PM
When I first clicked it, I thought this was an old thread.  It could've been posted anytime between the inauguration and now and it wouldn't be incorrect.  What a time to be alive.

I guess I coulda made a better title

Quote from: Baruch on July 01, 2017, 09:34:10 AM
Attend a Kabuki play ... then you will understand government, and the 4th branch too.

The Kabuki play starts when Trump actually commits to military action against N Korea
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

People who start wars always think it will be done in a few weeks, and nobody will get hurt in the process.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on July 01, 2017, 09:26:49 AM
The latest bout of Twitter madness reached a personal tripping point, but I had the presence of mind to assume someone else would have had the same reaction, so I checked before I started a thread about it, and yup, there it was, fresh to the forum.  I even double checked the date of the OP.  It's a timeless topic.  There's nothing new about Trump.  I think the thing that strikes me as odd is that I haven't seen the media comment directly on the madness, but they constantly report the twitter as if it's normal for a president to blurt out the stream of unfiltered thoughts that bubble out of his subconscious.
MSNBC does a good job of documenting the Trump madness.  I keep my TV tuned there for the background humor of the orange-haired wonder...  And some interviews with other Republicans.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!