News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

creation/evolution

Started by Drich0150, June 19, 2017, 04:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fencerider

playin catchup again....

"Obamacare" - Patient protection and affordable care act of 2010 was a law passed by Congress not an executive order.

Obama didn't get to sign TPP because the majority of the D party were opposed to it (I downloaded it to read it, but never got around to it. don't know what's in it)

To be more explicit, no one becomes a billionaire without stealing from their customers or their employees.

Drich can think what he wants of the Ds. My own opinion is that the rank and file of the R party are drooling idiots and the leaders are devil worshipers; even when I was still in church. You have to be a split-personality to be a Christian and a Republican at the same time with such conflicting ideologies.

I suppose that after the truck in Texas today with a group of dead and dying illegals in the back, people will think a little bit before trying to cross the border in the summer. (Is a boarder crossing a Catholic praying before eating?)
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

TPP, TISA etc say ... corporations rule the world.  Legislatures can only pass legislation that trans-national corporations like.  What is not to like?

There was a UN plan in 2000, that said that the population of Europe was declining, not enough babies.  The answer was to bring in millions of Africans and Near Eastern folks (actually many Pakistanis pretending to be Near Eastern).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 22, 2017, 05:46:24 PM
I was fortunate that my parents (and grandparents) were agnostic.  They could have been atheistic, but the subject just did not come up much and to this day (all parents and grandparents dead) I still regard them as agnostic.  They let me pretty much figure the religious side of life on my own.

My family has been at least agnostic back to my paternal grandparents (my maternal ones weren't).  I simply extended the idea to the logical conclusion.  It did help that the more religious some few relatives were, the dumber they were about nearly everything else in life, too. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!