News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

questions and answers anyone?

Started by Drich0150, June 15, 2017, 05:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 28, 2017, 01:02:09 PM
The picture often described is a pouring out or a gift being given this would indicate obtaining a measure of the infinate Holy Spirit. As not everyone has the same gifts of depth of gift, but we are given what we can manage at the time/think parable of the talents.

That is true many outside of God experience things... That is because God is not the only being offering such a 'ride.'

If there is more than one god, then you are not a monotheist.  If you are not a monotheist, you are a polytheist.  If you are a polytheist, you are a pagan.  Just like most Christians (nothing wrong with that, but it is hilarious that Christians flunk arithmetic).  See, when Rome took over Christianity (not the other way around) they drug in all their pagan beliefs into what had once been a kind of monotheism (there were lots of angels and demons, but only one G-d).  This is the problem when you cast your pearls before swine or dogs (aka Gentiles).  Tertullian invented tri-theism about 150 years after Paul.  BTW - a talent is a unit of weight.  When applied to silver or gold, it is a huge amount of wealth.

On the Holy Spirit ... Ruach HaKodesh ... did you know that is feminine?  And per Genesis, Adam was originally hermaphrodite?  This is the Holy Spirit ... when a man finds his inner woman (in the spiritual sense, not the sexual sense).  Similarly per the last entry in the Gospel of Thomas, the Holy Spirit ... is when a woman finds her inner man (in the spiritual sense, not the sexual sense).  At that point ... per Kabbalah, "yihud" or unification happens.  This also happens when a man and a woman cohabit (but being gay is OK too).  But with with a partner, we become one person in two bodies.  With the possession of the Holy Spirit ... that is two persons in one body.  Or if you have to go farther ... three or four persons in one body ... that much Tertullian thought he understood.  All of this is Kabbalah, which the Gentiles, and most Jews, have no understanding.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 28, 2017, 10:15:03 AM
look sport I've studied the bible for more than 25 years, and never once has God asked any of that from any of us.

If you want to claim the bible says abc stand behind your claim and provide the citation when ask.

You are either ignorant or a liar. If you are not familar with those then you simply have never read the babble even once. I doubt you are over 12 let alone "studied" the babble....I won't call you retard..but peeps like you are retarded.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Hydra009

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 28, 2017, 10:15:03 AM
look sport I've studied the bible for more than 25 years
You must be a spectacularly slow reader.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Baruch on June 28, 2017, 06:47:26 PM
Hahah ... lost my faith?  You really do jump to conclusions!  I rate a major theist here ... my faith grows every day.  And I hope yours does too.  The regular folks ... they have a lot to offer as human beings, most of them with lots of experience and many with years of Bible study behind them.  And I don't judge any of them (in a religious sense) ... I don't like all of them, but I do like many of them.

BTW - in a vivid dream years ago, I already met Jesus.  Have you?  What I got out of that and all the rest, is that any realistic Jesus, is Jewish, not Christian.  But as Jewish, I don't seek to convert people (I will leave the Buddhists, Christians and Muslims to do that).  I simply put my light on a stand, and stand back!  I teach Hebrew to adults at synagogue ... you know, that place that Jesus attended?

He probably means you lost the faith. That is, his particular variety of Christianity; the only one that matters to him. If he doesn't get that you're a theist yet, he's exceptionally thick.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on June 28, 2017, 10:18:26 PM
He probably means you lost the faith. That is, his particular variety of Christianity; the only one that matters to him. If he doesn't get that you're a theist yet, he's exceptionally thick.

I never had his faith, of course ... I'm not him.  BTW - Judaism and Islam are about orthopraxis, not orthodoxy.  They aren't about belief systems ... that is strictly a Christian thing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

Drich, as Kevin Rutherford would say, "did you have 25 years of experience, or one year of experience 25 times?"

Drich you seem convinced that we all had some fake religous experience, but you haven't done a good job on explaining why think yours is real.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on June 23, 2017, 11:28:22 AM
Being a human being.  You have to be made into a believing entity, either by indoctrination, or by talking yourself into it later in life.  There is no such thing as a Christian baby, a Buddhist baby, a Hindu baby any more than there is such a thing as a Democratic or Republican baby.  There is no form of god-belief that is innate.  I'm of the opinion that a child is born not even agnostic, but just plain indifferent to the idea of a divine force.
We are what we are taught to be mostly, but some of us escape that.  There are so many good examples.  Twins separated at birth who grow up in households with different beliefs for example.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Drich0150

Quote from: Baruch on June 28, 2017, 06:47:26 PM
Hahah ... lost my faith?  You really do jump to conclusions!  I rate a major theist here ... my faith grows every day.  And I hope yours does too.  The regular folks ... they have a lot to offer as human beings, most of them with lots of experience and many with years of Bible study behind them.  And I don't judge any of them (in a religious sense) ... I don't like all of them, but I do like many of them.

BTW - in a vivid dream years ago, I already met Jesus.  Have you?  What I got out of that and all the rest, is that any realistic Jesus, is Jewish, not Christian.  But as Jewish, I don't seek to convert people (I will leave the Buddhists, Christians and Muslims to do that).  I simply put my light on a stand, and stand back!  I teach Hebrew to adults at synagogue ... you know, that place that Jesus attended?

Yes, I did indeed meet Christ and stared into His eyes while He judged me. (i'm actually taller which is a supprise) His eyes and the love in them is what I remember most!

And yes I heard and acknowledged your experiences before with telling you to check or filter your experience through scripture as not all willing to claim to be Jesus are. it is only through the bible can we be sure.

I did this with my experience and it squares right. From what Christ told me, to what He said to the guy next to me, to his fina words to everything I experienced in Hell even though I had no idea what was there.

Why? because again God is not the only one giving rides in that realm. Look at mohammad, Joseph Smith and all the other false prophets. I am not taking anything away from what they claim because I know all of that is possible. but at the same time I also know God is not responsible for everything we experience. the only true way to know is to run our experiences through the bible, and vet them. Vet what was said, vet what you experience, because bottom line if you are trying to worship the God of the bible, the bible is the only tool we have been given to make said worship possible. therefore it is on the God of the bible to maintain the accuracy of scripture or forgive us when we go off path.
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Drich0150

Quote from: Baruch on June 28, 2017, 07:03:05 PM
Now you are engaging me ;-)  Until now, there was no point in shadow boxing ...

I do have a proper understanding of scripture ... unfortunately there is no way to communicate anything, including that, except with people with an equivalent level of experience.  BTW - the only people serious about religion, are atheists and heretics ...
unless they do indeed find God. Then religion finds it's place.

Quotethe non-conformists are the one's who care the most.  Abraham, Jacob, Joseph, Moses etc and Jesus, James, Paul  etc were all non-conformists.  Of course just being non-conformist doesn't mean you have insight .. it is just that the sheeple don't have insight.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.  G-d must love sheeple a great deal ... but was willing to seek out the one lost sheep, and valued it over the 99 who stayed on tune.
agree, that is what I mean about religion will find it's place. Meaning the 'non conformist' understands religion is a double edged sword when it comes to establishing a relationship with God. it can cut away many barriers and put you in a prime position for salvation but on the other side it can harm you as the methodolodigy of worship becomes the primary concern in worship, rather than the actual worship of God.

I do not know a better example than that of judism that we can use to illustrate this point. why? because Jesus Himself rightly divides the word and puts the judgement on this religion and all of where it failed.

So then why return to it? Because 'jesus' told you in a dream? seiously did Jesus tell us in the bible that religion as practiced was broken? why? because it was about religion and not God, which again is the problem with all religion. So why seek out any religion?

QuoteAs a Jewish person, and an informed skeptic ... I have no problem with people not sharing my views.  That isn't my mission from G-d.  I know my mission, and that isn't part of it.  The Great Commission is very misunderstood by Christians ... unless "they know us by our love".
unless they know us by Agape not 'love' love is a western sentiment that only includes niceties. Agape' includes the rod of disipline. it is not measured on the surface according how we do things as love is it is measured by intent, and the selfless nature of the one who is investing in others.

QuoteUntil the Christian religion got taken over by the Roman Mafia ... it had some potential as a movement.  After that, only individual Christians get it ... in spite of the religion.
Again the goal of God is not religion. The whole goal of God is individual relationships. religion funnels worship to God through a structure. God with christ too that structure away and now we are granted direct access via the Holy Spirit.
But this is true of Judaism
As Christ Himself ointed out judaism is it's own worst enemy.

Quoteand Islam too.  Living religion is spiritual, not material ...
everything about islam is material what are you talking about? it mission (world domination) it's after life are material rich all of it it material based!

Quoteand it is love, not hate.  Reread Paul on "love" ... you are don't get him too well yet ... but do keep trying!  Paul was a great rabbi ... heretical rabbi.
wow so because I can reconsile the teaching of Paul with the teaching of Jesus seamlessly, and you can't... you say I don't get paul??? how very jewish of you.
Why does verbosity count?
who's counting? I only say what needs to be said.

QuoteIsn't that false sophistry?
Not but feigning wisdom through silence is.

QuoteHave you never heard of Jewish humor?
me? what do I know of Humor?

QuoteAnd aren't you the pot calling the kettle black?  Einstein said, if you can't explain something to a 6 year old, then you don't really understand it yourself.  I wish college professors would take heed.
why is it do you think I speak the way I do? to take the time to filt out all of the religious terms and word and use their common terms? (which makes me seem more verbose as someone recently pointed out)
First of all, I am not a Pharisee, or a Sadducee.  And I don't claim to be "good" anything.
do you believe in the resurrection?

QuoteAs to what you need to think, feel, and do ... that is between you and G-d.  A great rabbi, Rabbe Nachman of Bratislava once said ... "When Mordecai (in Poland) went before HaShem ... he apologized for not being more like Moses or David.  But HaShem surprised him ... HaShem said "I didn't want you to be more like Moses or David ... I wanted you to be more like Mordecai (in Poland)"".
Oy! that Hashem
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Drich0150

Quote from: invisibleandpink on June 28, 2017, 07:18:32 PM
Question 1 ; I'm actually curious to know. Drich, how do you personally view anyone whom isn't a faithful follower of your God?
there is only those who follow and those who do not. those who want to know the truth and those who do not.
Do you view us as 'lost', 'pitiful' or perhaps even 'ignorant'?
I honestly believe more of you will be in heaven that last day than what you yourselves will be there. Salvation is easy and ever lasting. it's the relationship part that not everyone gets... That is the absolute best part and why I am trying to help those who want to know God how to know Him.
As a follower of the Invisible and Pink Unicorn I've found that She is very tolerant and even forgiving of those whom do not acknowledge and praise Her existence.
if you've never seen your pink unicorn how do you know it exists?

Question 2 ; How do you envision 'hell' or even 'heaven' if you actually do believe in it?
I did a thread on my experience in Hell, and my judgement by Christ.

I learned Hell is forever, but our time in it is not. I suspect our time in hell has to do with how long God seeks to punish us for the life we lived. I found out hell fire is not actual fire, but it evokes the emotion of being consumed by fire. that being consumed by Hell fire is not only pain related but a gutteral primal freak out experience that tears or rips through the body till the thin threads of your sanity are finally burned/consumed.. s to one degree or another Hell consumes you bit by bit. I found out what gnashing of teeth was and why it is a big deal. Found out satan is not incharge of Hell put is imprisoned there along with his angels who are also under extreme torment. That there is no escape, only acceptance and maybe mercy in the way of God allowing the fires to eat you faster. And it is dark pit that i never reached the bottom of, but was told I had merely entered the gates... That I only experienced the beginning.

Heaven was the oppsite. for the breifest of moments i could see and understand ...everything. Heaven was knoweledge, heaven was love and I felt complete there/I lacked or wanted nothing. That street of gold didn't mean it was a lavish place it meant that the wealth and prized of man were merely the common building material of God... once I got an understanding of what Heaven was I was given my judgement and sent to Hell.

Drich0150

Quote from: Baruch on June 28, 2017, 07:19:20 PM
If there is more than one god, then you are not a monotheist.  If you are not a monotheist, you are a polytheist.  If you are a polytheist, you are a pagan.[/quoe] only to the simply minded. God is not a name old sport it is a title. as in God the Father God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. One God, or one office of creator and ruler of everything three individuals that hold that office.

To be a polytheist there must be many God's a god of the sun, a god of the moon, a god of the water, or love. ect. again only one God in Christianity like there is only one government that rules the united states, but there are with in the one government 3 branches or three separate seats of power yet only one governing body. There is only one governing body one creator of the universe but 3 individual who share that title.

QuoteJust like most Christians (nothing wrong with that, but it is hilarious that Christians flunk arithmetic).
and if you are on the wrong subject all together?

QuoteSee, when Rome took over Christianity (not the other way around) they drug in all their pagan beliefs into what had once been a kind of monotheism (there were lots of angels and demons, but only one G-d).
And can't you see I've cut all of that BS out of what i teach here? oh, that's right youre feign a minimalist's wisdom. rather than be a wisman of few word you feign being a wisman of few words by not getting involved/not reading most of what is said outside of 'sniping comments' like those two old muppets who sit in the balcony who have very little to say, but do so one line at a time. Oh, Hohohoho!
This is the problem when you cast your pearls before swine or dogs (aka Gentiles).  Tertullian invented tri-theism about 150 years after Paul.
then why does Paul use it first? actually why does Christ use it first at his baptism where all three are present? better yet why does David and Isaiah identify the holy Spirit first? (in manuscripts that supersede 150ad)

QuoteBTW - a talent is a unit of weight.  When applied to silver or gold, it is a huge amount of wealth.
if I remember correctly about 16 years of wages for a working man. (6000) days worth of work
On the Holy Spirit ... Ruach HaKodesh ... did you know that is feminine? 
wow.. you are dangerous.. 1/2 truth galore
Kodesh Ruach is "Holy Spirit" in Hebrew it is used only 3 times in the OT and Kodesh is the mascilune form of the word. Hakodesh would be the femine but is never actually used that way. why would you go through all that trouble just to lie? are you wanting to be caught?

After the OT and it's 3 uses the word changes as the language changes from hebrew to koine Greek with holy Spirit then becomes:á¼...γιοÏ, hagios πνεῦμα pneuma which in the greek does not denote gender.

And unlike you here is my citation to proof my work.
https://www.blueletterbible.org/search/search.cfm?Criteria=holy+spirit&t=KJV#s=s_primary_0_1

QuoteAnd per Genesis, Adam was originally hermaphrodite?
citation please.

This is the Holy Spirit ... when a man finds his inner woman (in the spiritual sense, not the sexual sense).  Similarly per the last entry in the Gospel of Thomas, the Holy Spirit ... is when a woman finds her inner man (in the spiritual sense, not the sexual sense).  At that point ... per Kabbalah, "yihud" or unification happens.  This also happens when a man and a woman cohabit (but being gay is OK too).  But with with a partner, we become one person in two bodies.  With the possession of the Holy Spirit ... that is two persons in one body.  Or if you have to go farther ... three or four persons in one body ... that much Tertullian thought he understood.  All of this is Kabbalah, which the Gentiles, and most Jews, have no understanding.
I studied with several great rabbi's in my time and i would venture a guess most jews are unaware of that mess you just pooped out on page as well.

Drich0150

Quote from: aitm on June 28, 2017, 08:11:03 PM
You are either ignorant or a liar. If you are not familar with those then you simply have never read the babble even once. I doubt you are over 12 let alone "studied" the babble....I won't call you retard..but peeps like you are retarded.

No as my Genesis 1 day two example I am very familiar with the bible. I'm not arrogant it is just a fact.

I have alot of experience dealing with atheistists and particular atheists in this format. I know 90% of everything you guys claim to be in the bible simly isn't or can be cleared up with a contextual reading.

So why do I ask for BCV one because it is you rule that you provide a citation when ever you plagerize/copy from a written text. This makes the verse slinger one slow down, and check the BS he/you are willing to put out there is you are the one strawmanning quotes from the bible.

Two it hold you accountable so when I provide the contextual reading or give you a scientific answer like your genesis day 2 question. I can ram those facts down your throat and make you look as foolish as possible, or if you truly are sinsere and just don't know I can take the time to explain it all..

when the Skeptic's annodated bible came out people would just cut and paste cut and paste large swaths, and at first I didn't know what was happening So i went line by line researched it all and answered everysingle whatever that came up. Then I caugh on and later found the SAB Answered. There is where a group of guys over several pizzas and a long few weekends hammered out answers to everything in the SAB.

So now when douche bags cut and paste from the SAB (which is a hack job of the bible and if you do not read the SAB you can rarly identify a text as 1/2 of it is a straw repersentation of the real bible) I goto the SABA and cut and paste the corresponding passages.

For you specifically you have hacked the bible so badly there is nothing of merrit to identify the passages you are supposed to be quoting. I can guess but it seems you are often times pulling from several different stories/sources at once.

Drich0150

Quote from: Baruch on June 28, 2017, 10:55:07 PM
I never had his faith, of course ... I'm not him.  BTW - Judaism and Islam are about orthopraxis, not orthodoxy.  They aren't about belief systems ... that is strictly a Christian thing.

That's a load

ask and sunni or shea who is the infidel and then why

Baruch

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 29, 2017, 12:50:57 PM
That's a load

ask and sunni or shea who is the infidel and then why

"do you believe in the resurrection?" ... as a zombie, yes!

You have a lot of beams to pull out of your eyes.  See an ophthalmologist today!

I didn't have time yet to read your longer post this morning, but I don't do point-by-point repudiation either.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Drich0150

Quote from: fencerider on June 29, 2017, 01:31:40 AM
Drich, as Kevin Rutherford would say, "did you have 25 years of experience, or one year of experience 25 times?"

Drich you seem convinced that we all had some fake religous experience, but you haven't done a good job on explaining why think yours is real.

what I have so far is a thread on questions. This over time will bear out it's own fruit. meaning over time an honest person will see I have answered each and every question and most of the time not in the typical christian way. given enough time and question you will begin to see a pattern of unique knowedge and incite that makes the bible that never made sense, jive or speak together with one voice.

This is not a study thing.. this is an access to God thing. My studies centered around sourcing and vetting princiles and ideas in alot of really old texts. why? because my revelations come differently that most. people like your 'theist' would study and study and study to try and fit peices together.

I am given ideas, precepts and even visions. So then I take what i have been given and work backwards to vet my findings. Like the bit I was given that takes the garden narritive and consumes all of evolution. I was given a maybe 20 min daydream and it is literally the most sound theological narrative that answers every single contradiction or continuity error any and every atheist every identified/put to paper. and what's more it is EXTREMELY SIMPLE yet encompasses everything, and better yet NOTHING in the bible has to be changed. nothing added nothing taken away. All we must do is identify the traditional telling of this account and reread it fresh with an open mind.

So the questions will over time set what I do here apart. over time you will see a consistency, and you will hear me credit everything to the God of the bible. Not the christian God or the god of s specific religion only to the God of the bible, then you will start to see thing bear out over time.

But even so how do I know I got the right God? because He has literally given me everything the bible says he will and much much more. He has full filled most of the prophesy the angel gave me and blessed me with more than I could have ever chosen for myself to have. what's more I am content with what I have. I have fund true joy and happiness and wish to share it.