News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

questions and answers anyone?

Started by Drich0150, June 15, 2017, 05:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drich0150

Quote from: Munch on June 26, 2017, 12:38:49 PM
You know, the fact that a lot of us here once believed in god or whatever faith based system, and became atheist by their own accord, then having you show up claiming you have all the answers, as if your going to teach people here something they didn't already know.
I don't have all the answer, I just have biblical answers, answers that legitimately lead to God..

To questions you guys are still chasing each other around with. Can God create a stone so big I can lift it, Epicurus' paradox, where did the people Adam's children marry come from, "what's the deal with blood atonement?' and on and on and on. all simple stuff if you know God and or the bible. The bottom line is, you had a picture of God, and it was tested and because you are honest you knew that God/your version of him did not exist. The problem with that is you wrongfully assume that just because God did not meet you 1/2 way doesn't mean there isn't a God at all.

QuoteThe fact is, your not going to achieve anything whatever it is here, because even if you try to read from scripture and preach, people here stopped believe in it, because of the very nature of the practice itself.
and if i don't plan on doing either? What if I can do something alittle different?

What if all I plan on doing is clearing up all the muck you guys spay down daily so that IF you wanted to see God all you had to do is step forward and follow the path.

I personally don't care what you do. I am not preaching to anyone person. i am simply breaking the paradoxes and the rest of the BS you fool yourselves with and challenging anyone of you to seek the truth. You say you can't believe in God because of ABCD well let me take ABCD out of your equation.. Guess what most of you won't believe in God anyway, but to the honest among you, you can no longer say it is because of ABCD.

Infact I'm certain there are people who who are now atheist or agnostic who were more deeply engrossed in it then yourself Drich0150
[/quote]
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Drich0150

Quote from: Baruch on June 26, 2017, 12:48:16 PM
Hence you are Jewish, right?  Unless you mean only the Noahide laws.

...Till all is finished which was what Christ said on the cross which Full filled the law allowing the "saved/followers of Christ" to live apart from the law.

The Law remains, just not for the saved/followers of Christ.

Are you not familiar with the book of Romans?
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Mike Cl

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 26, 2017, 12:48:52 PM
made up 1/2 of what?
Everything.  You do realize that you are quoting and mis-quoting from a work of fiction, don't you?
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Drich0150

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 26, 2017, 01:21:01 PM
Everything.  You do realize that you are quoting and mis-quoting from a work of fiction, don't you?

So you can't hang in the discussion anymore and you decided to hit the panic stop button... Now I have been doing this long enough to chase you down that rabbit hole as well.. But I'll give you the break you seem to be asking for instead.

aitm

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 26, 2017, 10:55:55 AM
why is it stupid?

Have you ever read the crazy quran? That shit be crazy! This shit be just as crazy except your mommy and daddy told you it wasn't. You bought into it. That my friend, is stupid.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

fencerider

well you already said god aint no omni-max... blood atonement just goes to show he isnt all powerful cause he can't deal with sin or forgive
(maybe the whole blood sacrifice thing was invented by a priest with a serious craving for meat)

Hell doesn't last forever, in case you forgot death and Hell are suppsed to be cast into the lake of fire

If I read the Quran will I be entertained or will I be turned into a crazy sob that got some anger management issues?
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Drich0150

Quote from: aitm on June 26, 2017, 01:53:15 PM
Have you ever read the crazy quran? That shit be crazy! This shit be just as crazy except your mommy and daddy told you it wasn't. You bought into it. That my friend, is stupid.

Actually I've studied it to some limited degree. that said it is not crazy. It is culturally specific theocracy. And it can be considered to be crazy if your cultural goals are not the same. If they are there can be many redeemable qualities found in the Quran. That said there are active commands for followers to kill non belivers and take what they have.

My view is to take what I can from the quran and use that to build relationship with people of that faith anytime our beliefs can come together and not conflict. but on the otherside I must keep distance from certain people when they wish to do us harm.

That is the difference between you and I. i look for common ground, you look for different ways see and attack me as a threat.

Drich0150

Quote from: fencerider on June 26, 2017, 03:00:31 PM
well you already said god aint no omni-max... blood atonement just goes to show he isnt all powerful cause he can't deal with sin or forgive
(maybe the whole blood sacrifice thing was invented by a priest with a serious craving for meat)

Hell doesn't last forever, in case you forgot death and Hell are suppsed to be cast into the lake of fire

If I read the Quran will I be entertained or will I be turned into a crazy sob that got some anger management issues?
What a narrow mind..

"If God aint no omni max God he cant..."

What if God's stoo-ped servant (me) stumbled across a word stronger that what an omni God would be?

What if omnimax god's always had to be 100% capasity or they fall into pardox... So then How can a god be all powerful if he is in constant danger of being paradoxed by his own power?

So then what if the all powerful God was simply not an omni max God but the supreme power in every aspect, how would you describe Him?
omni something would be a gut reaction for most, but I'd turn to the bible and see what He says about himself?

He says "I am the alpha and Omega, beginning and end to all things." A wise man would take time to understand what this means. If you do you would see, being the alpha and omega put God in the position of supreme power without danger of paradox or conflict. why? because it put's His will over the regulation of his power. to be alpha and omega means no other power or authority is greater, nothing dictates terms. so Can an alpha or omega God create a rock so big he can't lift it? only if he wants to he can if not he can't can an alpha and omega forgive without the shedding of blood.. again only if he wants to, but it seem He doesn't want to as we need to understand physically what some of the cost Spiritually God endured.

Baruch

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 26, 2017, 01:08:52 PM
...Till all is finished which was what Christ said on the cross which Full filled the law allowing the "saved/followers of Christ" to live apart from the law.

The Law remains, just not for the saved/followers of Christ.

Are you not familiar with the book of Romans?

Ah yes, one of my favorites, Paul is a great Hellenistic rabbi .. but he isn't Jesus and he isn't G-d.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on June 26, 2017, 03:00:31 PM

If you were born, lived and died in 140 deg F Arabia ... you would naturally have anger issues ... and visions of very nice oases.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 26, 2017, 03:02:04 PM
Actually I've studied it to some limited degree. that said it is not crazy. It is culturally specific theocracy. And it can be considered to be crazy if your cultural goals are not the same. If they are there can be many redeemable qualities found in the Quran. That said there are active commands for followers to kill non belivers and take what they have.

My view is to take what I can from the quran and use that to build relationship with people of that faith anytime our beliefs can come together and not conflict. but on the otherside I must keep distance from certain people when they wish to do us harm.

That is the difference between you and I. i look for common ground, you look for different ways see and attack me as a threat.

This is why in cultural terms, Judaism and Islam are closer than either are to Christianity.  Both are semitic, but Christianity isn't.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 26, 2017, 03:02:04 PM
you look for different ways see and attack me as a threat.

a threat? You? LOLOL.....the only "threat" people like you pose is trying to flush your shit down our schools systems. We have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that your religion is nothing but another version of Grimms fairy tales. Pure bullshit covered in horse shit. How any human of average intelligence, not looking to make money off the scam, can believe this crap is simply proof of a lousy education and worse, a dedication to NOT improving what you have. That is the sad state. People believe because they were told to believe and thus...they believe....meh...you have nothing to offer here, google "idiotsRus"....they might have a couple loose cells floating around.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Why so Grimm?  The Grimm brothers found out differently, just how horrible fairy tales are ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfXQpg5m0iI

The regular posters here are so much like the ... French enlightenment fools.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 26, 2017, 01:41:59 PM
So you can't hang in the discussion anymore and you decided to hit the panic stop button... Now I have been doing this long enough to chase you down that rabbit hole as well.. But I'll give you the break you seem to be asking for instead.
A long delusion is not any more real than a short one.  Your belief can be as long and as sincere as any in history.  That does not a fact establish.  A fiction is a fiction from its inception to the end of time.  Panic?  Yeah--okay. :)))))) Give me one fact that your bible, god or savior are not fictional.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Sal1981

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 26, 2017, 11:06:02 AM
Then if you do not think that are you incapible of extrapolating a subject matter from a conversation? or does your need to find a loophole superseded you want for a civil discussion?
What? Where do you get these reasoning from, for starters?

Grasping for straws are we?