I heard you guys were looking for a new Christian to help answer any questions

Started by Drich0150, June 15, 2017, 05:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Baruch

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 15, 2017, 05:22:30 PM
Again because you want to know the truth..

The truth is not everyone can worship God as they are literal slaves to their sin. They belong to someone else. therefore for them they will have no interest in worshiping God.

For those who belong to God and not sin... This is reason enough to worship God.

Just because my answer does not fit your preconceived outline as to how a cookie cutter Christian should answer, doesn't mean the answer I gave is not truthful.

It is a sin to claim you know, if you do not.  Everyone belongs to G-d, just not everyone belongs to Jesus.  Or are you a polytheist like most Christians?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: hrdlr110 on June 15, 2017, 10:42:24 PM
Jesus F. Christ no, why would you think that? Hell, you probably don't even I know his middle name. I gave you the first letter, have a guess....

Fernando!
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mike Cl

Quote from: pr126 on June 16, 2017, 01:36:10 AM
No, that is Jesus H. Christ.

(haploid)
No, it's 'Jesus Fucking Christ' when I hit my thumb with a hammer.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 15, 2017, 05:05:27 PM
You may have, or clear up any misconceptions you may have concerning the God of the bible!

The best and brightest responses in 3.. 2.. 1....

Ps. can someone help me put my sunflower avatar up
Found a forum you haven't been banned from, I see.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Drich0150

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 15, 2017, 07:17:58 PM
I don't see a paradox.

which is your misconception I offered to clear up.

In your sig you sign out with the Epicurean Paradox. this is also know as 'the problem with evil'

that is what I offered to resolve with proper understanding of the God of the bible.
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Hijiri Byakuren

I have a complete and total understanding of the Bible. The problem is that this understanding is meaningless, as the god of the Bible does not exist. I would much prefer to talk about Star Wars: equally fictitious, but far more interesting.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Baruch

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 16, 2017, 12:07:17 PM

In your sig you sign out with the Epicurean Paradox. this is also know as 'the problem with evil'

that is what I offered to resolve with proper understanding of the God of the bible.

Resolution ... idealists have it all wrong, per Book of Job ... G-d is a real monster.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Drich0150

Quote from: SGOS on June 15, 2017, 08:31:02 PM
Come in. Come in.
moo, hahaha I mean thank you.
Lead these angry atheists to the light. 
I'm simply trying to educate the difference between the light and dark. So that yu may make an informed decision. Many of you think you know what's what, but truly you've just memorized what amount to campaign slogans from either side of the argument.
Perhaps you can succeed where others have failed,
there is no success or failure here, only q&a. Your ultimate decision is between you and God. I just don't want you to make one by doing nothing/default because you thought one thing and God is holding you to a different standard all together.
but you will need a new gimmick
Actually I will be using the one paul/Christ used, but is has been so long you will not recognize it, and think me a troll.
if you want to save these festering souls.
again not here to save anyone persay.. here just so you can have a sot of fully understanding what God has revealed scripturally to us in a real world application/way.
We've seen the shtick many times, and remain unimpressed.
time will tell.

QuoteOh wait.  You aren't doing this for us.  You are just doing it so you can tell your friends you have walked among the thieves and liars like a lamb in the den of lions.
I've been doing this (answering atheists) for a long long time now. So long it has consumed me and has become my ministry/church/100% of my time with God. So you are somewhat right I am not doing this for you. God along long time again gave me a great gift, that is to have all my questions answered, concerning Him the bible ect.. and for the most part I ran out of questions a long time ago. So I sought atheist questions. once we went through them I saw a pattern, especially of exchristian now atheists, all of which centered on the proud assumption that their version of God was the only one, and when God let it fail, their faiths failed because they simply did not understand.

I was the same way, but again in my seeking the truth no matter if it lead me back to God I found myself standing before Him in judgement. My one regrets was not knowing any better. So I, since then (in my second chance) spend my time offering to educate or pass on my experiences so that again you don't find yourself n the same place I did. This mission has taken all of my former church duties and even regular attendance off the table. as this use to be a 6 or 7 day a week up to 8 hour aday effort when you consider all of the study and reading involved. So in short no it is not for you it is my work for God. Those left in my life that know I do this, real real could give two squirts about any of you. No one except my AF.org buddies knows I am now on AF.com

QuoteAnd yet your faith remains strong and everlasting.  Tell your friends how you resisted the will of the fornicators as they tried to destroy your faith.
it's true, but not really a thing/no one cares.

Or you can save some time.  If you leave right now, we will give you a note telling your friends that we were all impressed with your knowledge of God, and cowered under his might.  As an extra incentive, we also issue valuable coupons that you can trade for extra points when you arrive at the gates of Heaven, but only if you act quickly.  This is a one time offer.
Maybe ask some of the AF.org guys about me before you judge me too quickly.

1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Drich0150

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on June 15, 2017, 10:58:27 PM
Hello Dirch.
hello popeye! I see you are a man of great importance here..

hope you tell the other bosses that I am not a bad guy, and can be a source of fun and entertainment

Drich0150

Quote from: Baruch on June 15, 2017, 11:12:04 PM
It is a sin to claim you know, if you do not.  Everyone belongs to G-d, just not everyone belongs to Jesus.  Or are you a polytheist like most Christians?

It is a sin to claim you know, when you know you don't know. If you know or your understanding is just incomplete then it is not a sin to teach or tell what you know.

I believe the God is a title and not a name.

As in God the Father
God the Son
God the Holy Spirit

three beings/deity one God.

like one government over the united states 3 branches of government

Mike Cl

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 16, 2017, 12:07:17 PM

Why not start at rock bottom.  Like offering some definitions for key words like 'sin'.  The 'bible'.  God. Truth.  What are those in your eyes?
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Drich0150

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on June 16, 2017, 12:12:04 PM
I have a complete and total understanding of the Bible. The problem is that this understanding is meaningless, as the god of the Bible does not exist. I would much prefer to talk about Star Wars: equally fictitious, but far more interesting.
Ok then who is the chosen one? You know the one the Jedi prophesy said would bring balance to the force?

Drich0150

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 16, 2017, 01:39:44 PM
Why not start at rock bottom.  Like offering some definitions for key words like 'sin'.  The 'bible'.  God. Truth.  What are those in your eyes?

Sin anything not permitted by the expressed will/law of God.

Evil is the desire to commit or remain in sin

Free will is an ancient greek construct and not a biblical doctrine. The bible says the oppsite in fact. (we are slaves who have been given a choice.)

The Bible represents or is defined as a closed cannon series of books and letters concerning God and his ultimate plan of salvation and where this earth is going..

God is the alpha and omega the beginning and end to all things. meaning he is the ultimate authority on everything spanning creation.

God is also a title and not a specific deity name. as in:
God the Father God the Son and God the Holy SPirit.

Three deity one God.

Truth is the state of being true.