I heard you guys were looking for a new Christian to help answer any questions

Started by Drich0150, June 15, 2017, 05:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drich0150

You may have, or clear up any misconceptions you may have concerning the God of the bible!

The best and brightest responses in 3.. 2.. 1....

Ps. can someone help me put my sunflower avatar up
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Unbeliever

Hi Drich0150!

The main question I have about the God of the Bible is:

What is it about God that makes him worthy of being praised?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Drich0150

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 15, 2017, 05:05:27 PM
You may have, or clear up any misconceptions you may have concerning the God of the bible!

The best and brightest responses in 3.. 2.. 1....

Ps. can someone help me put my sunflower avatar up
Figured out the flower bit myself.
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Drich0150

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 15, 2017, 05:08:38 PM
Hi Drich0150!

The main question I have about the God of the Bible is:

What is it about God that makes him worthy of being praised?

For some He is not.

Not all belong to God.

For those that do, belonging to God in of it self is worthy of praise.

Unbeliever

Nice flower. Did you know that flowers are the sex organs of some plants?
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 15, 2017, 05:11:07 PM
For some He is not.

Not all belong to God.

For those that do, belonging to God in of it self is worthy of praise.
Is that how you're going to answer any question we ask?

If so, why should we ask any? I'd learn more watching a televangelist.
God Not Found

Drich0150

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 15, 2017, 05:11:29 PM
Nice flower. Did you know that flowers are the sex organs of some plants?
Yup, and did you know my 'flower' was as tall as my house and weighed like 6 lbs... maybe that is why I use it as an avatar..

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Unbeliever

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 15, 2017, 05:17:31 PM
Yup, and did you know my 'flower' was as tall as my house and weighed like 6 lbs...
Well, of course I knew that! How could it have been otherwise?
God Not Found

Drich0150

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 15, 2017, 05:13:04 PM
Is that how you're going to answer any question we ask?

If so, why should we ask any? I'd learn more watching a televangelist.

Again because you want to know the truth..

The truth is not everyone can worship God as they are literal slaves to their sin. They belong to someone else. therefore for them they will have no interest in worshiping God.

For those who belong to God and not sin... This is reason enough to worship God.

Just because my answer does not fit your preconceived outline as to how a cookie cutter Christian should answer, doesn't mean the answer I gave is not truthful.

Drich0150

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 15, 2017, 05:17:57 PM
Have you ever actually read the whole Bible, cover to cover?
Why would anyone read the bible cover to cover???

The bible is a series of books and letters, compiled by subject matter first and not necessarily chronologically arranged. I have read all subject matters concerning the bible at least once. other matters I've spent some time with others.

Unbeliever

"Don't speak to me about your religion;
first show it to me in how you treat other people. 
Don't tell me how much you love your God;
show me in how much you love all God's children. 
Don't preach to me your passion for your faith;
teach me through your compassion for your neighbors. 
In the end, I'm not as interested in what you have  to tell or sell as I am in how you choose to live and give."
Cary Booker
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 15, 2017, 05:26:49 PM
Why would anyone read the bible cover to cover???

The bible is a series of books and letters, compiled by subject matter first and not necessarily chronologically arranged. I have read all subject matters concerning the bible at least once. other matters I've spent some time with others.

Well, isn't that special!?
God Not Found

Drich0150

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 15, 2017, 05:18:59 PM
Well, of course I knew that! How could it have been otherwise?
good thing you asked that question... I've been to other message boards and not once in like 6 or 7 years did anyone ask the question you asked... I've like waiting so long to use that line.. I even practice typing over and over, but after 1000s and 1000s of posts I gave up hope. then boom! Validation!!!

Thanks Un-beave

Unbeliever

God Not Found