Is Trump threatening FBI director???

Started by fencerider, May 12, 2017, 07:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: SGOS on June 07, 2017, 11:45:39 PM
I'm not familiar with Alf's dad.  I'm not that familiar with Alf, although I picture a muppet sort of character.
Alf was one of those shows that was good for about 6 mo. or so.  Mork and Mindy was much the same. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 08, 2017, 10:39:20 AM
Alf was one of those shows that was good for about 6 mo. or so.  Mork and Mindy was much the same.

Nanu nanu!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

fencerider

alf was a sitcom for a couple years. the dude was always walking around talking like he's really smart. Then he would do something stupid and spend some time trying to figure out why people were upset with him. lets see brown fur muppet puppet. shaggy hair, ears like a dog, long snout with 3 lumps. eyes low on the face gave the overall impression of a pig face mixed with a dog and the actors voice sounded a little like Comey
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Mike Cl

Quote from: fencerider on June 09, 2017, 11:19:19 PM
alf was a sitcom for a couple years. the dude was always walking around talking like he's really smart. Then he would do something stupid and spend some time trying to figure out why people were upset with him. lets see brown fur muppet puppet. shaggy hair, ears like a dog, long snout with 3 lumps. eyes low on the face gave the overall impression of a pig face mixed with a dog and the actors voice sounded a little like Comey
Hey--On Melmac he is know as quite the looker.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

I looked up images for Alf, and he's the Muppet I was thinking of, but I never saw the sitcom.  I may have seen images of him because I knew who it was, but I don't even remember surfing past the sitcom in the search for some other mindless entertainment.  None of the other characters on the show seemed the least bit familiar.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on June 10, 2017, 06:32:48 AM
I looked up images for Alf, and he's the Muppet I was thinking of, but I never saw the sitcom.  I may have seen images of him because I knew who it was, but I don't even remember surfing past the sitcom in the search for some other mindless entertainment.  None of the other characters on the show seemed the least bit familiar.

In the 1980s, Muppets were so popular, they even got elected (see Reagan).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

I detested Lieberman the moment I heard him speak.  He was nothing in particular about anything.  Worst decision Gore made.

As far as Trump goes (and there is no apparent limit to that) he will dare anything to stay in office.  I expect he will fire  anyone to get rid of Mueller and anyone else who threatens him.

The important question is how Congress will react.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 18, 2017, 06:03:14 AM
I detested Lieberman the moment I heard him speak.  He was nothing in particular about anything.  Worst decision Gore made.

As far as Trump goes (and there is no apparent limit to that) he will dare anything to stay in office.  I expect he will fire  anyone to get rid of Mueller and anyone else who threatens him.

The important question is how Congress will react.

Defenestrate Congress, waterboard them all!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.