News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Not a Winner

Started by Baruch, June 05, 2017, 07:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/reality-leigh-winner-leak-classified-information-nsa-top-secret-fbi/

More fake news about fake events involving fake people.  I no longer believe that there was an election last year, I have to be in a coma, not a comma (we already had that heated discussion didn't we ... hmmm).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

reasonist

Quote from: Baruch on June 05, 2017, 07:52:13 PM
http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/reality-leigh-winner-leak-classified-information-nsa-top-secret-fbi/

More fake news about fake events involving fake people.  I no longer believe that there was an election last year, I have to be in a coma, not a comma (we already had that heated discussion didn't we ... hmmm).

She's a hero in my books
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire

Baruch

Quote from: reasonist on June 09, 2017, 10:49:19 PM
She's a hero in my books

You would say so.  She also wanted to go to Afghanistan to join the Taliban, and burn down the White House.  Do you agree with that too?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

reasonist

Quote from: Baruch on June 10, 2017, 07:23:47 AM
You would say so.  She also wanted to go to Afghanistan to join the Taliban, and burn down the White House.  Do you agree with that too?

Of course not. That's not what I was talking about. But I am sure you knew that.
Voltaire

Baruch

Quote from: reasonist on June 10, 2017, 11:26:17 AM
Of course not. That's not what I was talking about. But I am sure you knew that.

No I don't.  You are in Canada, eh?  You have Trudeau Jr for PM?  Pretty preppy Leftist he is.  The very worst of the upper middle class priv group.

Should people disclose classified info?  Yes, if you are an anarchist.  I am not.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

reasonist

Quote from: Baruch on June 10, 2017, 12:02:51 PM
No I don't.  You are in Canada, eh?  You have Trudeau Jr for PM?  Pretty preppy Leftist he is.  The very worst of the upper middle class priv group.

Should people disclose classified info?  Yes, if you are an anarchist.  I am not.

Then we have a different opinion. Sometimes you have to break the law to save a country from it's own lethargy. She did just that.
This shouldn't be classified info in the first place. Citizens have a right to know.
Btw, I take a preppy Leftist over an ignorant isolationist anytime.
Voltaire

Baruch

Quote from: reasonist on June 10, 2017, 12:18:12 PM
Then we have a different opinion. Sometimes you have to break the law to save a country from it's own lethargy. She did just that.
This shouldn't be classified info in the first place. Citizens have a right to know.
Btw, I take a preppy Leftist over an ignorant isolationist anytime.

You and Stalin (a bank robber) would agree then.  And Canadians are the master race ... so a Nazi also.  Very schizoid?  If you carry such things into practice, then you are a terrorist.

While I don't justify every law, there are ways of changing laws in most cases, short of revolutionary action.  We still have that in the US, if not in Canada.  The people have no right to know in a representative democracy, but do in a direct democracy ... which as Athens demonstrated, is an anarchy in practice.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

reasonist

Quote from: Baruch on June 10, 2017, 04:20:56 PM
You and Stalin (a bank robber) would agree then.  And Canadians are the master race ... so a Nazi also.  Very schizoid?  If you carry such things into practice, then you are a terrorist.

While I don't justify every law, there are ways of changing laws in most cases, short of revolutionary action.  We still have that in the US, if not in Canada.  The people have no right to know in a representative democracy, but do in a direct democracy ... which as Athens demonstrated, is an anarchy in practice.

Because I have a different opinion you resort to name calling? Really? I pegged you smarter than that. If your argument is that I am a Nazi and classify me as schizoid because I think people have a right to know if a foreign power meddled in their election, then you have just proven your own intellectual limitations. I don't give a flying fuck about Athens, we live in the here and now, so get a grip on reality!
I just hope that more whistle blowers come out and share important facts, like someone in the IRS releasing that orange dolt's tax returns.
That's the end of my correspondence with you since you are unable to have a civilized discussion.
Voltaire

Baruch

Quote from: reasonist on June 10, 2017, 04:50:56 PM
Because I have a different opinion you resort to name calling? Really? I pegged you smarter than that. If your argument is that I am a Nazi and classify me as schizoid because I think people have a right to know if a foreign power meddled in their election, then you have just proven your own intellectual limitations. I don't give a flying fuck about Athens, we live in the here and now, so get a grip on reality!
I just hope that more whistle blowers come out and share important facts, like someone in the IRS releasing that orange dolt's tax returns.
That's the end of my correspondence with you since you are unable to have a civilized discussion.

You are the one who claims to be a revolutionary, beyond the law.  Isn't a whistleblower a scofflaw?  But maybe you are just Henry Thoreau ... sitting at Walden Pond?  Not very dangerous, just a hippy, who served time in the town jail as an anti-war protestor.  Sit-ins, marches and protests ... and jail time.

You only believe whistle blowers if they are D party?  What about Obama admin abuses?  You are an Austrian in Canada ... so you must be a foreign interference in Canada perhaps?  Of course all elections are meddled in ... by just about everyone.  I don't need to know every voter, every candidate .. and every foreigner to know that.

Maybe you should join the pilgrimage of the Left, to the ME, to get terrorist skills?  Anything to destroy your home countries ... what the Left always does. 
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

sdelsolray

Quote from: Baruch on June 10, 2017, 07:23:47 AM

So says the complaint, and now you.  Calmer and more rational minds will await the outcome of the judicial process before claiming to know what actually occurred, and even after that it may remain undetermined.

chill98

Quote from: Baruch on June 05, 2017, 07:52:13 PM

fake news - check
fake events - check
fake people - undetermined.

One would think a security company with access to classified info, would have checked into social media before hiring her in ? feb 2017 ?  I am confident they did.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/reality-winner-donald-trump-iran-views-politics-tweets-social-media-posts/

And ONLY 6 people with access to this document?  Employee test run?  Or were they sure they had an overconfident dupe who would run with the bait?  Or 6 potential dupes to keep the narrative alive.

Anyone remember this?

"A third-party security firm working for the state detected the unsuccessful breach and linked it to an IP address associated with DHS, the report said. Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp reportedly sent a letter to Homeland Security asking the department to confirm whether an attempt was made. "

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/08/homeland-security-tied-to-attempted-hack-of-georgias-election-database-report.html

However, from my perspective, the election result indicates for me that the election was real.   Trump was not the republican party choice, they were outvoted by their constituents.  Crooked Hillary and the DNC drove over the Sanders campaign to ensure their chosen one was on the ballot.  Point being NEITHER party got what they wanted.  This may be the last election where peoples votes really did count.  I am sure the deep state will do everything to ensure that does not happen again... ya know, we the people diverging from the agenda.

Baruch

All Leftist are innocent, and will never be shown in court to be stupid shits ... because George Soros, who art not in Hungary, Cultural Marxist be thy name ...

She isn't Snowdon.  Not every stupid government employee/contractor, with disturbed mind, is Snowdon.  Snowdon was smart, this girl is just dumb (as the easy pickup by the authorities prove).  I suspect she even wanted to get caught, to be a public martyr for The Resistance (I know what you are up to Hillary).  I have problems with Snowdon and what he did, but at least he isn't an idiot.  If the girl had gone to Wikileaks maybe I would think she isn't a "estrogen challenged" person.

I love how the D people all know that George W and Donald are the anti-Christ ... and neither of them have ever been charged, or tried, or convicted of anything.  They must both be innocent school girls, right?  And there are people who are simply anti-US, or anti-West.  I have a problem myself with the US and the West ... but come on!  If you are simply a rabid frothing at the mouth anti-X ... then you are clearly not thinking straight about it ... you are emoting, being all estrogen triggered?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

reasonist

Hate, divisiveness and disrespect are the hallmark of a dysfunctional society. Public discussion forums however, are supposed to be an exchange of opinions, regardless of one's point of view. Disagreements can be discussed openly without fear of repercussions or exposure to insults. If all opinions would be like minded, it wouldn't be a discussion, it would be a mutual agreement forum. This last exchange with the self appointed resident superior has shown me that without a rational argument some resort to personal attacks and insults. Differing opinions are neither accepted nor tolerated. These very same people who abnegate any kind of dissenting opinion from their own, are the re-birth of the brownshirts from 85 years ago! It seems nothing much changed, history will be repeated and a similar scenario will unfold.
As a proud Canadian, who wasn't born here but made this my home by conscientious choice almost 40 years ago, I can only watch from the outside with sadness how a once progressive society in the US is on a rapid descent into ignorance and intolerance. A country led by the most successful criminal in US history, is divided to a point where mutual respect has become a thing of the past. A trenchline of fierce partisanship has nurtured hatred and removed civility from it's public discourse. Unfortunately, the political situation in the US has also implications on Canada and the rest of the world. I can say with conviction that Canada has not and will not adapt the same degenerate divide between political ideologies. We might not agree with differing political opinions or even election outcomes but we accept them as part of a democratic, civilized society. You would be well served to do the same.
Voltaire

Baruch

Quote from: reasonist on June 11, 2017, 11:54:07 AM
Hate, divisiveness and disrespect are the hallmark of a dysfunctional society. Public discussion forums however, are supposed to be an exchange of opinions, regardless of one's point of view. Disagreements can be discussed openly without fear of repercussions or exposure to insults. If all opinions would be like minded, it wouldn't be a discussion, it would be a mutual agreement forum. This last exchange with the self appointed resident superior has shown me that without a rational argument some resort to personal attacks and insults. Differing opinions are neither accepted nor tolerated. These very same people who abnegate any kind of dissenting opinion from their own, are the re-birth of the brownshirts from 85 years ago! It seems nothing much changed, history will be repeated and a similar scenario will unfold.
As a proud Canadian, who wasn't born here but made this my home by conscientious choice almost 40 years ago, I can only watch from the outside with sadness how a once progressive society in the US is on a rapid descent into ignorance and intolerance. A country led by the most successful criminal in US history, is divided to a point where mutual respect has become a thing of the past. A trenchline of fierce partisanship has nurtured hatred and removed civility from it's public discourse. Unfortunately, the political situation in the US has also implications on Canada and the rest of the world. I can say with conviction that Canada has not and will not adapt the same degenerate divide between political ideologies. We might not agree with differing political opinions or even election outcomes but we accept them as part of a democratic, civilized society. You would be well served to do the same.

Society is divisive ... two people, three opinions, and it is worse if it is a boy and a girl married to each other ;-)  Yes, anyone to the Left of Hitler is a Stalinist (sarc).  Anyone to the Right of Mao is a Nazi (sarc).  Sorry I left off the (sarc) tags before.  And yes, I don't mean it personally, just because you originally came from Austria .. that mentioning Nazis might be triggering (note ... not all Austrians are from Linz, and not all Linzers have funny mustaches, except for the women of course) ;-).

Maybe you are right about Canada.  I wouldn't know ... I doubt anyone does, but ideology makes strange bedfellows.  Unfortunately history does repeat, especially the bad parts.  I fully expect the US at some point will try to invade Canada again, and get beaten again ;-)  I have no desire for Canada or Mexico to be extensions of the US (I haven't voted for a Republican since 1984 sir).  On the other hand, the quisling closet Right wing D party ... is not progressive (see Bernie).  The fundamental nature of the US is killing people, that is not progressive.  Of course the US will support gay people, as long as they are Log Cabin Republicans ;-))  Expect a neo-Nazi gay person to drive an Abrams thru your door some day.  Has to be good, because he is gay or something ...

And yes, supporting a rather stupid example of a whistleblower ... isn't the same as supporting ISIS.  I apologize if you think I implied that.  You are not American ... so here is a secret ... the US has never been progressive, that is just Cold War propaganda.  I don't know if Canada is, or only for Trudeau Sr and Jr supporters.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

reasonist

The NAZI comment really hit below the belt. History has not been kind to my family during that time. Apology accepted.
We just disagree on the importance of whistle blowers, you think it's anarchy, I think it's the purest form of democracy. Noam Chomsky says it best:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7lOW5eO9TI

Left wing/ right wing ideology is just philosophy and rhetoric until the painful consequences of one or the other are personally experienced. My family got almost completely wiped out by the NAZIs (no I am not Jewish) and that feeling of complete loss and pain sticks with you until you die. 6 out of 7 male family members never returned from Russia, being forced to fight a war for an insane egomaniac from Linz. Not proud of being Austrian in that regard, but because of that I have a personal aversion of anything coming from the right, anything authoritarian or autocratic. Trump reminds me of Hitler's beginnings, trying to silence dissent, hating the free press and 'demanding loyalty' from his underlings.  Hope that explains it somewhat better to you.
Voltaire