News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Drumf is anti enviroment

Started by Draconic Aiur, June 01, 2017, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on June 03, 2017, 09:37:16 AM
The only way to avoid the inevitable apocalypse ... is to die today, if not yesterday ;-(

Well, sure, since as soon as I die the universe come to a screeching end!

:menacing:
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 05, 2017, 07:09:45 PM
Well, sure, since as soon as I die the universe come to a screeching end!

:menacing:

After I am gone, why should I care?  Unless of course there is an afterlife of eternal punishment ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 05, 2017, 01:39:20 PM
No, not just like any other tribal leader.  Most tribal leaders have some understanding that they have to take care of the tribe to some extent.  He doesn't.  Or, maybe, for him, the tribe is fluid and centers around his family and then those who benefit him and his family; and a pox on anybody else.  And when he goes for revenge, he brags that it 10-fold.  So, if he is a tribal leader he is an very poor one.

Which Brazilian tribe that never met a White man, were you raised by, hmmm?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on June 05, 2017, 02:20:46 PM
It's important, because in order to understand his motives and predict what he will do next, the fact that he is driven almost exclusively by money, is probably the most important thing to wrap your mind around.

This is not to say he will be good at making this country money or not. In the long run, I don't know. As of right now, stocks are up, but that has nothing to do with him. People and consumers drive the stock market, not the president.

You predict the future too?  Didn't know you were an un-Biblical prophet of profit.  Good thing us Kekistanis don't believe in your "economics" religion.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 05, 2017, 06:05:47 PM
I don't think he gives about making money for the country--just for his empire.  Period.

If you are a Mongol, it is smart to follow Genghis Khan.  Americans are a horde, for sure.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on June 05, 2017, 07:43:47 PM
You know, the one..................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on June 05, 2017, 07:43:47 PM

God Not Found

Cavebear

The good news is that Trump isn't anti-environment.  The bad news is that he doesn't even think about it.  He has no basis for a thought either way.  If his supporters are for it he is too.  If not, he isn't.  From his point of view, resources are there to be used up for profit, but he will say whatever keeps his base happy.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 07, 2017, 03:43:27 AM
The good news is that Trump isn't anti-environment.  The bad news is that he doesn't even think about it.  He has no basis for a thought either way.  If his supporters are for it he is too.  If not, he isn't.  From his point of view, resources are there to be used up for profit, but he will say whatever keeps his base happy.

Americans would like a benign dictator ... and someday we will get one.  Unfortunately all dictators are anti-benign ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Yeah, they'd like to have a loving God, too, but they're always going to be disappointed. As the man in black said - "get used to disappointment."
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 07, 2017, 04:43:23 PM
Yeah, they'd like to have a loving God, too, but they're always going to be disappointed. As the man in black said - "get used to disappointment."

Unfortunately there are no insect or squid aliens to eliminate humanity.  Alien - "tastes like chicken".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

What if? The global warming aka "climate change" is just a scam to get rich quick for a few?
Do we know?

I mean climate change does happen all the time for eons.
In the past whole habitable areas have been deserted, people moved or died because of it.
Did humans caused it? I doubt very much.

I know. It is heretical thinking.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on June 08, 2017, 04:26:01 AM
What if? The global warming aka "climate change" is just a scam to get rich quick for a few?
Do we know?

In the past whole habitable areas have been deserted, people moved or died because of it.

Just asking.

Getting hotter?  Getting colder?  Doesn't matter ...
All of economics is rich people getting richer, quicker.
Carbon trading is a scam, all the way down, by the EU ... still like the EU?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: pr126 on June 08, 2017, 04:26:01 AM
Do we know?

I know. It is heretical thinking.

This bullshit again?

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

But ... but ... there is no Creator.  And hence no creator either.  We are just uppity aspects of the biosphere, not independent, not creative (we only seem that way because we are ignorant).  So how can humans improve things?  Especially since each generation we have to start from scratch with new helpless infants.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.