News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Drumf is anti enviroment

Started by Draconic Aiur, June 01, 2017, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on June 02, 2017, 01:56:16 PM
Me? I am on my way out. Hang on a moment. You said something about klling 7 billion people. Funeral home directors will be exempt?
And how do you bury 7 billion corpses?

This is about virtue signaling over the environment.  Kill half of humanity, or drop standard of living in half ... for a starter, or the SJW can ...

Of course funeral home directors are exempt ... they are creepy.  Why bury 7 billion, never heard of cremation?  Nukes do that for you.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Why burn them? Wouldn't they make great fertilizer?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 02, 2017, 07:19:20 PM
Why burn them? Wouldn't they make great fertilizer?

Sorry, humans aren't even good for fertilizer, or soap or lamp shades.  The Germans tried that already ;-(

Burning at high enough temperature gets rid of even the poisonous fumes you get from low temperature burning.

It does create CO2 pollution however ;-)  The jungles will thank us.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

SGOS

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 02, 2017, 07:35:55 PM
More than a certain amount of CO2 isn't good for plants any more than it's good for us:
http://www.natureworldnews.com/articles/15166/20150615/climate-change-plants-choke-much-carbon.htm
You have to wonder how much more we don't know about things, especially when such a "well known" relationship between CO2 and plants has been studied as much as it has and still turns out to be less understood than we thought.  This kind of follows the rest of the global warming research, which seems to be full of surprises. 

50 years ago, when I first heard the term "global warming", the predictions were that I would be long dead before the effects of global warming even began to appear.  It would be a very slow process.  Now this doesn't seem to be the case. 

Now here am still alive, but living in the first generation of modern humans to see the fabled Northwest Passage open up to shipping as the polar ice cap begins to melt away.  Just goes to show you how wrong the scientists are about global warming. They got the time frame completely wrong.  Of course, that was a prediction from early in the research, so I will cut them some slack.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 02, 2017, 07:35:55 PM
More than a certain amount of CO2 isn't good for plants any more than it's good for us:

http://www.natureworldnews.com/articles/15166/20150615/climate-change-plants-choke-much-carbon.htm

So ... Trump will turn the Earth into the new Venus?  Great for love-ins and other orgies!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on June 03, 2017, 08:30:22 AM
You have to wonder how much more we don't know about things, especially when such a "well known" relationship between CO2 and plants has been studied as much as it has and still turns out to be less understood than we thought.  This kind of follows the rest of the global warming research, which seems to be full of surprises. 

50 years ago, when I first heard the term "global warming", the predictions were that I would be long dead before the effects of global warming even began to appear.  It would be a very slow process.  Now this doesn't seem to be the case. 

Now here am still alive, but living in the first generation of modern humans to see the fabled Northwest Passage open up to shipping as the polar ice cap begins to melt away.  Just goes to show you how wrong the scientists are about global warming. They got the time frame completely wrong.  Of course, that was a prediction from early in the research, so I will cut them some slack.

The only way to avoid the inevitable apocalypse ... is to die today, if not yesterday ;-(

Per the Club of Rome, CO2 is only one of our problems.  Wait until only billionaires can afford drinking water.  Sewage is for the little people.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 02, 2017, 10:42:11 AM
I don't think he cares one way or the other.  He is looking at this--as with all other issues--with his own interests at heart.

I think it is an important question.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on June 03, 2017, 09:37:16 AM
Per the Club of Rome, CO2 is only one of our problems.  Wait until only billionaires can afford drinking water.  Sewage is for the little people.
Many of those "other" problems will be the result of too much CO2.  For example global warming, and drinking water will be affected by global warming, which is a direct result of too much CO2.  And creationists always point to how fine tuned the Earth is for man as evidence of the hand of God.  The moral of the story is "don't fuck with the fine tuning.  It's part of God's plan, and ye shall not fuck with God's plan." 

Fortunately, Jesus will save us at the last minute.  Well, maybe just 144,000 of us after we die.  We won't actually see Jesus saving anyone, but when we are all dead, we will know that Jesus took everyone to Heaven, except for the meek who will inherit the Earth.  Although the meek will be dead like everyone else, but their dead bodies left behind will be further proof of a loving but also vengeful God.  And the prophecy shall be fulfilled during the sixth major extinction.

PickelledEggs

At least Hitler 1.0 was environmentally friendly....

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 03, 2017, 11:39:33 AM
As do I.

You can only trust someone who is self destructive?  Like Hillary?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on June 03, 2017, 05:16:28 PM
You can only trust someone who is self destructive?  Like Hillary?
Yes, Baruch, I trust only you.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 03, 2017, 05:28:16 PM
Yes, Baruch, I trust only you.

I am not expecting anyone's trust ... I am surprised anyone our age, could trust anyone ... sounds childish to me.  Haven't you been betrayed enough?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on June 03, 2017, 11:02:36 AM
At least Hitler 1.0 was environmentally friendly....

And a vegetarian.  Watch out for vegetarians!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.