News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Bush in a New Light says Poll

Started by WitchSabrina, June 12, 2013, 09:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plu

As a non-US resident, the horrors you lot face are basically just funny jokes to me, sorry :P

I didn't follow the election closely enough to make a real point.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Plu"As a non-US resident, the horrors you lot face are basically just funny jokes to me, sorry :P

I didn't follow the election closely enough to make a real point.

Hey - speaking only for myself here - but I'd Much rather folks in other countries to just giggle at our bullshit politicians here in the states - rather than hold us - the voting public accountable for these buffoons.  Yes........... just laugh.  I would if I were you.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Colanth

Quote from: "Hydra009"
Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Obama could never be worse than Romney - I'd bet my life on it.  I still think Obama is a good man.  I think Romney is a crook.  
just my two cents worth
+1.  Plus a chilling disregard for the poor.
I think it's worse than just a chilling disregard for the poor.  It's a chilling disregard for the law.  He seems to consider the poor (which, to him, seems to mean anyone not super wealthy) just more of his personal property, to be used for best profit.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

WitchSabrina

I recently started a part-time job where I have the extreme displeasure of waiting hand-and-foot to the upper crust and super privileged.   Let me tell you what............  the super rich are just socially inept retards who think the world revolves around them.  The ONLY entertainment they provide is when they struggle for the lime-light and precious attention against one another.   Other than watching them try to One-Up each other in the quest of who is more special and uber elite than whom  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: ---- we could steal their money, pile them up and set them on fire for all I care.

If I'm ever near Romney in person I might just reach out and smack the shit out of his face.........  I am talking Open Palmed fucking smack him hard.  Only because he is a beacon, a model, a symbol of ALL of them in my opinion.

what a douche

Obama might not be turning out exactly as I'd hoped.   But (1) he's human - so I'm gonna give him an atta boy for just being a human being and (2) I seriously believe he is a good man - in his heart where it counts.  I think his entire presidency has been done with both his hands tied behind his back and his accomplishments - to date - are incredible considering the mountain of shit he swims against every single day he opens his eyes.

No..... Obama has proven Far from perfect.  Does anyone really THINK for one min that he was going to BE ABLE to really get things done?  And is HE - personally - to fault for what's not been done?  The man climbed willingly into a sea of corruption and backstabbing nonsense............   what did you really expect?

Fuck.  He gets Kudos from me just for showing up every day --- day in and day out.

poor man
How dare he say our nation might have Muslims, Jews or non-believers!!!!   :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
I feel for him.  I truly do.  He wants to be the president for ALL Americans while 70+% Praise jebsus breathes down his neck 24/7.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Hydra009

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"No..... Obama has proven Far from perfect.  Does anyone really THINK for one min that he was going to BE ABLE to really get things done?  And is HE - personally - to fault for what's not been done?  The man climbed willingly into a sea of corruption and backstabbing nonsense............   what did you really expect?
I expected him to warm the seat for 4 years, stave off a wingnut takeover, and push forward something of a centre-right agenda.  I was pleasantly surprised when he got elected for a 2nd term, sending the religious reich reeling.   :-D

Nonsensei

QuoteNo..... Obama has proven Far from perfect. Does anyone really THINK for one min that he was going to BE ABLE to really get things done? And is HE - personally - to fault for what's not been done? The man climbed willingly into a sea of corruption and backstabbing nonsense............ what did you really expect?

Fuck. He gets Kudos from me just for showing up every day --- day in and day out.

Oh he sure has gotten some wonderful things done though. He managed to get 1984 enshrined as an instruction manual. He passed a horrifying mess of a health care plan that you guys just have no idea how fucking horrible it is going to fuck us all up. I happen to know because I have a health insurance professional as a family member. He blew a trillion dollars on an economic recovery we have been holding our breath waiting for 6 years. He permitted the utter annihilation through physical violence of the OWS movement, a group of people who had the audacity to be upset that their financial future had been flushed down the toilet for the sake of maintaining the exorbitant salaries of the executives who willfully crashed our economy in the first place. He sat back and allowed his administration to wage social and legal warfare on wikileaks because it had the audacity to reveal to the world some damning private information from within the federal government. He pretended that he fulfilled a campaign promise in removing our forces from Iraq, but downplayed the fact that those forces didn't return home but instead surged into Afghanistan where they remain to this day.

So you suspect Romney didn't like poor people. What exactly has Obama done for them during his time in office? So you think Romney would have degraded the separation of church an state. What radical new advances in securing that line has Obama enacted? Where is he on gay marriage? Stuck in neutral. Where is he on abortion rights? Oh all for them except we cant fund them federally and he won't lift a goddamn finger to oppose the rape sanctioning state laws that impede a woman's right to reproductive health care. In the meantime his administration is going into fucking overdrive to arrest and prosecute state legal medical marijuana users in California while doing nothing at all to free the millions of people incarcerated for being caught holding the wrong kind of dried leaves. Wow what an effective use of our tax dollars.

The man is a fuck up from start to finish and the worst part of it is that a lot of it isn't just bumbling, its intentional.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Shiranu

Quote from: "Nonsensei"
QuoteNo..... Obama has proven Far from perfect. Does anyone really THINK for one min that he was going to BE ABLE to really get things done? And is HE - personally - to fault for what's not been done? The man climbed willingly into a sea of corruption and backstabbing nonsense............ what did you really expect?

Fuck. He gets Kudos from me just for showing up every day --- day in and day out.

Oh he sure has gotten some wonderful things done though. He managed to get 1984 enshrined as an instruction manual. He passed a horrifying mess of a health care plan that you guys just have no idea how fucking horrible it is going to fuck us all up. I happen to know because I have a health insurance professional as a family member. He blew a trillion dollars on an economic recovery we have been holding our breath waiting for 6 years. He permitted the utter annihilation through physical violence of the OWS movement, a group of people who had the audacity to be upset that their financial future had been flushed down the toilet for the sake of maintaining the exorbitant salaries of the executives who willfully crashed our economy in the first place. He sat back and allowed his administration to wage social and legal warfare on wikileaks because it had the audacity to reveal to the world some damning private information from within the federal government. He pretended that he fulfilled a campaign promise in removing our forces from Iraq, but downplayed the fact that those forces didn't return home but instead surged into Afghanistan where they remain to this day.

So you suspect Romney didn't like poor people. What exactly has Obama done for them during his time in office? So you think Romney would have degraded the separation of church an state. What radical new advances in securing that line has Obama enacted? Where is he on gay marriage? Stuck in neutral. Where is he on abortion rights? Oh all for them except we cant fund them federally and he won't lift a goddamn finger to oppose the rape sanctioning state laws that impede a woman's right to reproductive health care. In the meantime his administration is going into fucking overdrive to arrest and prosecute state legal medical marijuana users in California while doing nothing at all to free the millions of people incarcerated for being caught holding the wrong kind of dried leaves. Wow what an effective use of our tax dollars.

The man is a fuck up from start to finish and the worst part of it is that a lot of it isn't just bumbling, its intentional.

Everything in this, and more...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Savior2006

Quote from: "Nonsensei"

Yes. He's really not that much of a liberal, especially on social issues like gay marriage.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano